Hey whats up Veeky Forums, me and my friend have an argument on whether this guys is cycling or not...

Hey whats up Veeky Forums, me and my friend have an argument on whether this guys is cycling or not. give me your opinion. By the way his name is Steven Cao.

This looks like the basic 6 month beginner progress, completely natural.

Most people just fail to achieve that body because they dont time theire protein intake correctly.

he's not even ottermode

nice meme

Looks like a guy who went with the bodyweight program.

Perfectly natural.

Definitely achievable within 6 months if you cut 1000 calories a day while eating only lean steak and activated almonds.

If you don't look like this by MAXIMUM a year then you're clearly doing something wrong

fucking no. that's just SS results.

>Definitely achievable within 6 months if you cut 1000 calories a day while eating only lean steak and activated almonds.

honestly, I echo this sentiment, but you HAVE TO BE LEAN AF. also, only get late season almonds, more nutrients

i look like him and all I eat is homemade coconuts

Pretty sure he is pinning you can see a dot of the site of injection on his chest

>Activated almonds
Kek

no emu meatballs?

>mfw I look like this after 3 months of doing 10 pushups a day and eating my veggies

haha stay pleb nerds

That's called a nipple

nipple tripple

haha Shit post bro Wow lOl Wreceked OMG epic Youtube Subscribe ahaha LOL

yeah, very beginner. natural. looking dyel actually. I bet he allocated 24 hrs a day to planning out his perfect diet, routine, shakes, working out ofc, etc tho. mirin dedication.

delusions

His head is the size of his peck.

Definitely roids, too dry.

fuck brahs, how to get the no nips look? it's aesthetic

But there is a nip in that picture

His core looks like it's 2 sizes too small for his shoulders/chest/arms. Like he's wearing football pads made of beef testosteroni.

lol u serious op? does this kid even lift or what? yes you can easily achieve this natty with like 2 weeks of maybe like 6 or 7 pushups every night. you kids man...

DYEL?

traps say no, but delts scream yes

>traps say no
Because he's spreading his lats you mong

Spend less time on the internet and more time actually lifting and you can check for yourself.

Kek'd