Would you support state-forced/funded fitness programs?

Would you support state-forced/funded fitness programs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NGa6BPj3Mcw
youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M&t=87s
youtu.be/fISgKl8dB3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes
I would ENFORCE it

Depending on the impact it had on taxes, yeah. I could definitley get behind something like that.

>pic of Steve reeves
Pro bodybuilding, vanity, and copious steroid use is very capitalistic

its called PE you fucking autists

Definitely.

It's fine for people to claim they're fine with being fat and wanting to be fat but doing so should waive your right to health care.

A hospital shouldn't have to spend $150k on extra strong beds and wide ambulances to accommodate fatties who claim that's what they want. Because when diabetes kicks on and their foot rots they're the first ones on line shouting that they need a doctor.

We really have a civic duty to preserve a moderately healthy lifestyle to relieve the strain on our health services.

Yeah man just make them run for five minutes and play floor hockey for the rest of class, that sure makes people want to be fit and get healthy.

>state forced
no
>state funded
yes. if you want to receive a benefit from the state you should meet certain mandatory minimum for that benefit. if you intend on getting state healthcare, you should be doing your civic duty to keep the odds of you having to use that healthcare to a bare minimum.

if you want to be an unhealthy fatty than you have every right to do so, just don't expect other citizens to pay for your medical bills

No
I want to be physically superior to most of the people.

it would be great. subsidized gym memberships to cut down on healthcare costs, or something like

La Sierra's old program should be mandatory everywhere

youtu.be/NGa6BPj3Mcw

pol plz go

No - people should be able to lead the lives they want, however, they should also suffer the consequences of those choices.

this

No. If everyone is fit then I have more competition.

I think that's just a first step, and a small one at that.

We should also fine or punish people based on a yearly body fat percentage test. Each year you fail leads to bigger fines even if they're not consecutive. Three years in a row means you get sent to a prison like fat camp where you're forced to eat like a normal human and exercise until you pass the body fat percentage test.

This way you can eat all the shit yiu want and drink all the soda you want, but you still have to have a healthy weight. And it avoids the issues of BMI being crap for muscular men. Sure it might be expensive, but I don't think you can put a price on a nation's health, progress, and appeal. That's priceless.

No, the freedom to treat your own body in any way you see fit I think is a sacred ideal that all humans should be allowed. A state funded fitness program would be fine, I think many people would live happier lives if they lived in a culture where physical fitness was encouraged from a young age so nobody had to deal with fitness and weight loss and sugar addictions, but it's a lot more complicated of an issue than just telling people to run more. Forcing excise would likely create a militant uprising against fitness in general and have the oposite desired effect. Don't know how anyone could unironically be a fascist nowadays

absolutely yes

If everyone is beautiful, no one is beautiful

>militant uprising against fitness

What will they do, heart attack at me? Lose their foot to diabetes against the government? Fatties can't do shit, and the they're barely people. Not only is this victimless in terms of anybody worth considering a person, but nobody could be an unhealthy, sedentary, obese slob and fight against the government.

That's retarded. Beauty is subjective and even if everyone is fit, natural beauty doesn't stop applying. You'll still be ugly even after you make it breh, so don't worry about something that will never happen.

No. Exercise, diet and correct sleep wouldn't give you such an edge in life if everyone else was swole as well.

>what will those niggers do? Throw cotton at me?
>*cue half of america rebelling*

The real danger comes from the sympathizers of the opressed. Regular people who feel the need to rise up against injustice.

I'd for one support the fatties, out of principle. Also, a steady amount of fatties is a great way to keep my own body in high demand.

no because someone would find yet another way to burn my tax dollars

>Beauty is subjective
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

getaloadofthisfaggot.mkv.avi.mp4.wav.aac.mov.flac

This!

Although imagine the backlash from SJW cry-babies and their all bodies are beautiful mentality.

You can't force a population to do something and expect them to follow. You must instill an iron will and belief in them that comes from the heart.

Except rebelling requires physical fitness. You're making a false equivalence here to make fatties seem dangerous. They're not. They're pathetic.

>I'd support fatties

Fatty detected.

It is. I love black chicks but most white dudes don't. I'd call that very subjective.

I would make it so it's not mandatory but you get privileges like price reductions if you work out regularly in state owned gyms and have doctor's regular certification of good physical shape

Check your privilege. I didn't choose to be fat my, my ancestors did.

Yes but only for those people who were being a direct drain on others and or harmful towards society to unconscionable and criminal degrees. Like other posters in this thread have said, you ca live your live but you'd have to face the consequences of your actions. If your fat ass wants medical care other people aren't going to be the ones paying for it. And when you become a drain, you will become fit enough so you aren't. You might even have checkups to see if your maintaining your health to see that you're going back to your leech ways. Depending on what you've done, after you get fit you might also go to prison, where you'd have no excuse to not be fit and would also preform community service/manual labor

>>what will those niggers do? Throw cotton at me?
>>*cue half of america rebelling*
lol, yeah, it sure was the slaves setting themselves free

You're fucking retarded. Move to North Korea if you want a state enforced weight loss program.

>disagreeing with a fatty means I'm retarded

Being overweight reduces your brain function, and you're proof positive of that.

>No idea how much I weigh
>unfounded ad hominem
>"I'M THE EXAMPLE OF SUPERIOR BRAIN FUNCTION"

Sure

>what will those niggers do? Throw cotton at me?
>*cue half of america rebelling*
Are you a nigger? Every single negro rebellion was crushed. Civil War is not a negro rebellion. It was a war of white people against other white people

>you will never be a part of something epic and magnificent like that

that's why you give them incentives to do the right thing. no supplement the bad

>getaloadofthisfaggot.mkv.avi.mp4.wav.aac.mov.flac
I think I saw this file on Limewire one time. Turned out to be some Bill Clinton impersonator, if memory serves.

If you go to a uni with tons of hot chicks, do they all become boring after you get used to them? Nope

nature is the ultimate fascist. i think that state enforced standards would be more fitting though, as people can train on their own, although training as a large group would improve patriotism and nationalistic togetherness

This.

>tells pol to go away
>posts image of the dude trained by Kazuhira "Nigger Killer" Miller

Fatty is assblasted.

>Every single negro rebellion was crushed

Haitian rebellion.

>Haitian rebellion
I thought we're talking about America here.
As for Haiti, look at the actual participants in that Revolutionary war

>Fascist has no argument

>Would you support state-forced/funded fitness programs?
>it's another neet plan to drain my tax shekels episode
"No"

I wasn't defending the dumb ass talking about blacks throwing cotton, just disputing a factually wrong statement.

>wanting my citizens to not die an early, painful, easily avoidable death that costs others tons of money is fascism

And here I always thought I was a liberal, even a progressive. Oh well, I'm fine with being a fascist if it gets the results that are needed.

this, i lift to stand out from the fatties and normies, if everyone had to lift, everyone would be fit

>Totalitarian government taking it upon itself to control and interfere in the private lives of citizens "for the greater good"
>"I'm fine with being a fascist as long as it gets the results that are needed"
>Not fascism
>Not knowing that progressives are as Totalitarian as it comes

>Obesity costs others tons of money because of government interference in medical care
>The solution? More government interference!

Wew lad.

>blaming the government for health care
>calling anybody who supports government solutions a fascist

Yeah bud, the free market will stop obesity. Any time now.

Fat people should be taxed.

Also, we should have a conscription system similar to Turkey's.

Problem solved.

No, but you should be excluded from welfare and certain tax breaks if you don't exercise.

>Implying what we have now is free market

Are you 15?

Not disagreeing, but subsidies for corn must be stopped. Any refined carb should likewise also carry an excise tax, like ciggies. A negative excise tax can apply to green vegetables.

>implying the free market incentivizes fatties in any way to lose weight

check this shit out:

>youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M&t=87s
amerifats you fucked up

In a true free market private companies, motivated only by profit, would be heavily incentivized not to provide coverage for people essentially guaranteed to require it at some point. It would also be impossible for obese people to "cost others tons of money" if a pseudo-nationalized Healthcare system like Obamacare that requires everyone to be insured didn't exist.

Knowing fatty logic, do you think they'd really slim down? No. Nothing is ever their fault to them. Sure a few would lose weight for coverage, but others would bitch about unfair treatment on basis of weight.

I don't disagree that Obamacare sucks. My entire argument is the on the basis that fatties have no real incentive in a free market.

(I only posted the one you replied to with the post I am replying to. is someone else)

The problem with this is that it's public school, where not every family can afford the extra food a child would need to pass these courses.
>food programs
that costs the school extra money that could be spent academically.
>better jobs
for a generation of high school students that work diners or factories? please.

the only way i see getting around the possible food issue is maybe hire the poorer students to work for the school but then you meddle with child labor laws and the first point of costing the school unnecessary money. This fitness program could work today it just needs more than muh sixties

TIL fascism looks gay.

What like phys ed class in public schools?

It really should be, and a handful of people are trying to bring it back

youtu.be/fISgKl8dB3M

Social hour with the blacks, spics, and otherwise underachievers in the basketball court

Yes, i cant take all these people in their 20s-30s who drive with scooters anymore.
And the worst: they think they have more rights than a normal person!

no, i believe in freedom of choice

God this board is pathetic.

nah, just force everybody to go in the military

Maybe not force, but a basic level of health should be required to vote.

Describe basic level of health.
No having sick cuts and a 1234 or what the fuck ever does not mean basic level of health.

I can't make sense of your comment, so I'm going with you definitely don't get to vote

I wish I had that in high school, looks fun. But as long as I could still play dodgeball, I'd be even more alright

Wew lad

>you see someone in a pit
>there is a ladder in the pit
>fatty in the pit
>he refuses to climb the ladder, claiming "injustice"
>he wants a crane to pull him out

Wdyd?

No.

Why would I want competition? I hate the earth and honestly give zero shits if everyone becomes an obese whale.

But then again, men would become alpha again.

But then again, I hate the fucking world.

hmmmm

I don't give a fuck thats my verdict.

I've changed my mind.

Let's make America great again.

as if we have a free market, you fag

you're not though

Who is the guy for the Fascist depiction?

Yes. Also if fascist dictator I would have pic related printed and plastered on every wall of every public building.