Where to look between sets??

WHERE THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO LOOK DURING SETS???
>tfw cant look straight in the mirror because it will look like my checking myself out or hating myself..
>cant look at my phone because ill look like a beta
>cant look around cuz then it will look like a weirdo looking at people
>cant look down or the floor or ill look like a beta
>cant look side from the mirror because then it looks like im checking out the girl or guy working out next to me
>cant get water during every set cuz then ill look beta
I want off this ride Veeky Forums

Wear a blindfold

>get water during every set
this one mostly, then a combination of the rest. congratulations on slowly working your way out of autism

>he looks like a virgin

I wish i could make a homegym to get off this ride but no space and poor

looking at the floor is not beta if you're sitting correctly

pic related

Youll look like a dyel if you do that...
Where do you guys look during sets?

>not playing pokemon sun/moon between sets

why are you so concerned with how you look, just lift and do what you need to do.
Veeky Forums isn't going to have specific answers to every question you have

I do that but then i think to myself that people will think im pissed off or weird

I usually look around to see what people are doing. Keep in mind I go every day at 5am and its the same 4 other people so we all know each not akward. For me atleast.

>he drinks water between sets
Lmao, this is extremely DYEL

S A N D B A G S
A
N
D
B
A
G
S

just look around
Stealthily check out the qt doing bent over rows
Stare into space
Look yourself in the eyes in the mirror
Literally nobody cares

> >tfw cant look straight in the mirror because it will look like my checking myself out or hating myself..
> >cant look side from the mirror because then it looks like im checking out the girl or guy working out next to me
> >cant look around cuz then it will look like a weirdo looking at people
Whats wrong with these?

Looking at the floor is fine, as long as you pretend like you're carrying invisible watermelons under your arms.

does anyone else laugh at beta fags like op at the gym?

i always look at them and just think "why does this motherfucker look so awkward" as his darting eyes look around him like a deer

then if he makes eye contact with me i feel ashamed as i absorbed his beta vibes

You cant spot me tho because i force myself to look normal

Lift in sunglasses and look wherever you want

t. Alpha male

I've done all of this

Also sometimes in between my sets I sit in the deep squat position, practicing my form

Fortunately when I work out late, the gym receptionist also trains and has a fantastic ass so getting glimpses of it between sets keeps me motivated.

I look at my crotch in the mirror all the time I'm not lifting.

I live in my phone in between sets, basically reading /fit.
Unless someone is ego lifting or doing something stupid. Then I just blatantly watch the entertainment hoping to see carnage

Compulsively checking your phone is the most beta thing you can do

Nothing lowers my opinion of someone more than seeing them on their phone every 3 minutes

your mad because someone is popular and ur not LOL...in the gym i have to regularly check my phone due to my bitches texting me and my friends texting me to go out...its a shame that you are a LONER and a LOSER and you only texts are from Pizzahut and ur phone company. LOOOLLLL

Good thing your too much of a fag to do anything about it

Close your eyes like you're some zen master meditating on your gains. Also that one manga said it gives you better gains of you do this.

LOOOOOOL HAHA u sure showed me bro :X

I just open my snapchat check messages and stories.
Same for instagram.
Read some news online.
Check out qts. (There is a ladies only gym next to ours so they come to watch us and vice versa)
Watch tv on the wall
Mouth the lyrics to the song playing in my headphones while walking around.
Get to know the regulars and spot them or just mire them.

There are usually only 10 people in my gym and i try to enjoy myself working out and dont care about others.

> looking at the mirror at the wall behind me
> girl comes over and starts doing yoga shit there
> can't look at the mirror anymore

I play monster hunter on my 3ds like a fucking king
Or read a book
Stop being a faggot m8

I tend to stare off into nothing and look at shit on my phone.

>not making out to yourself through the mirror in between sets

Never gonna make it

Have you ever though of looking UP at the ceiling? Or are you dumb as a dog, OP?

>being this self conscious
X¢X

>not masturbating between sets to increase test
Do you even want to make it ?

Social anxiety sucks brehs

I look at everyone and watch their form. I look at girls big asses and nod my head like jack nicholson when they bend over.

Nigga you supposed to stare at the ceiling between sets. Tilt your head back as far as it goes, open those eyes nice and wide and take it all in. Feels good doesn't it? You a ceiling looker now. Oh yeah

No it doesn't. It sucks because you let it. STOP Fucking giving a shit. Seriously, put on smile that uses your cheekbones and people will think your just a friendly dude. The key to mentally becoming chad is to stop Fucking caring.

>lol dude just STOP having panic attacks when a girl walks past you lmao
>its that easy bro just do it lmao

home gym and telecommute to work thus avoiding the problem forever

That mentality is why you will never make it. Wahhh it's hard I don't wanna try!! Man the fuck up and pop the dick outta your mouth. Take risks and don't give a shit iffyou fuck up just laugh it off. I used to have a crippling phobia of public speaking. I threw myself into situations to speak in public as often as I could now I am fucking amazing at it.

>not going to a gym with windows to look out of

Write down how many reps with what weight you got in your phone.

Projecting...