Any South Americans on Veeky Forums? What kind of God Tier gains food do you guys have...

Any South Americans on Veeky Forums? What kind of God Tier gains food do you guys have? Recently moved to Ecuador from the UK. Everyone eats shitty corn and pork.

Also why do so many Ecuadorians lift in jeans?

corn is carbs and pork is protein

htfu

ANIME

jajajksjkkjskskjjsjkjkJKSKSKJSKSKJ

Why are there so many weebs in South America? Everywhere I go people have anime backpacks, I have seen grown men watching anime while working at the bar

Uruguayan Veeky Forumsizen here

Our country is 80% farmable and we literally have more cows to eat than humans here.
Also, a meal it's not considered a meal if it doesn't include some kind of meat in it.
So pretty good to be honest pariente.

if i can get the shipping and slaughter worked out right would i be able to purchase a cow for 50$?

Ecuadorian here bro. What city?

We need a some form of escapism from the harsh reality of the 3rd world.

Chilean here.
I dont, I suposse we have a lot of vegetables and fruits?
Dont know, same shit here, but they are considered weird and are made fun of.

Beaner here. Want to move south, this place is a shithole.
Also: Argentina's food is god-tier desu

sweet potatoes and chicken breast breh... potatoes come from south america famalam

/BRASIL/ here

Feijoada is god-tier for bulking, lots of protein and fats (black beans, pork ribs, bacon, sausages, chorizo and other stuff if you want).

Feijão tropeiro is awesome, bulking-tier food. Rice, beans, bacon, pork belly and other shit.

A typical brazilian meal is rice, beans, a big piece of beef and some random veggie.

Also, latin american barbecue is the best in the world. Specially in Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay.

Don't really know if serious.
In any case, doubtfully. It costs around 1.5 USD / KG

Depending on what kind of cow you want.

In Brazil, shit-tier cows are like R$ 500 (USD 144) or even less. The best cows cost like R$ 4000 (USD 1158). Also, it depends where you buy it, poor farmers would sell it cheaper than actual breeders.

Ok, got the info from here www acg.com.uy/facebook/index.php

açaí is GOAT for bulking

Venezuela here. My mang, bulking here is hard as fug thanks to retarded economic policies. I always read this dumb gringo kiddos talking about being "hargainers" and they don't know the pain.
We barely survive thanks to Brazil and Colombia importing us juicy gains

God bless u my mangs, los amo

You must leave in the Highlands m8. They like that shitty corn and pork. At least you haven't eaten that shitty rat we called cuy

Btw you eat lentils, pretty cheap and have protein. The shrimp and tuna here is really good but you'll get it best at the coast, I don't trust too much the quality and price If you live in the mountains

Why don't you come over to Argentina? we got a better gym culture, Ecuadorians cannot train natty because native genetics are crap so why would they bother dressing properly? I bet there are not hot as fuck gymsluts like we got here too.
Our food is more varied too since its a mix of western european dishes, get some fat milanesa de pollo after lifting boiiii

Ecuadorian here. Eat menestra, it's a lentil dish. High in protein. Also prostitution is legal(brothels) so have a good time. I would really recommend you to visit Banos, nice city, pools with water heated from volcano, hiking, waterfalls

>A typical brazilian meal is rice, beans, a big piece of beef and some random veggie.
As an Argentinian I'm always baffled when Brazilians say this with pride, that shit is sad and you eat it all the time, get some fucking food culture from your southern neighbors I mean Uruguay has better food and its a 3 million people country though to be honest Uruguayan cuisine is Argentinian cuisine but with much bigger proportions.

Argentina it's a shitty country and you knows its true

I'm in Brazil.

SHIT SUCKS HERE.

whey is super overpriced.

milk, cheese, chicken, meat, fish, yogurt... ALSO super overpriced.

yogurt with most protein only has 10g of protein, it's tiny and expensive.

there are no protein ice-creams, no low-fat ice-creams, no protein milks with any real amount of protein.

everything is some bad, overpriced version of some foreign brand, only with much worse macros (and a higher price).

the ONLY protein source that is cheap are eggs. but nobody can eat 30 eggs a day to get their 180g.

it's painful to live here.

worst salaries in the world, most overpriced everything in the world.

Why would anyone move from UK to Ecuador, London is a thousand times better, even their muslims are better than the average inhabitant of the Andean region

Why do argies take so much pride in their cuisine? It's meh at best.

My Step dad during my childhood is cuban, and he would always make Rice+ beans and a side of meat with a small salad need to it. I took that
>Motherfucker
for granted, at least I know how to cook bulk food now
>pic related

Every fucking time I see the man pooping on the baby

30 eggs? CMN!!

Argies take pride on everything, whether is deserved or not, we have a saying:

"The best deal in the world is buying an Argentinean for what is worth and selling him for what he says he's worth"

hello /int/

shit I love latin america.

As a gringo where should I move latin bros?

You know nothing João das Neves.

Milk is cheap. Chicken is cheap.
Yogurt you can make it yourself, you lazy fuck.
Whey you can get from Gsuplementos, god-tier national brand, you get it for ~R$70/kg

"muh, protein ice-cream"
"muh, protein milk"
Go suck a dick. You will get the milk you want

you are fucking stupid, ProCorps is brazilian and sells some of the best whey i have ever had, both for gains and taste.

chicken, milk and fish are not overpriced, i agree our economy is in shambles, but you still can get cheap cuts in big markets

Brazil would be a great place if it weren't for our people. This mixed hell is fucked because people don't stand for themselves and there's a bunch of fucking blackies fucking everything up. I go to the Uruguay every week and I see some of the same. A bunch of commies, everybody wants something for nothing, but their culture is clearly better than ours.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

I'm br too and i eat this LITERALLY every single day for lunch and i fucking love it, can't get tired of it.

>João das Neves
Loud kek

Milk lots of times is definitely not cheap, i've seen it go for 4 hues a liter.

AMERINDIANS ARE WORKING HARD TO REPLACE YOU

AND REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU END UP LIVING AS A SECOND CLASS CITIZENS, AMERINDIANS WILL EXPROPRIATE ALL YOUR BELONGINGS TO REDISTRIBUTE THEM TO THE COMMUNITY

Ecuadorian in Brazil here.
People go everywhere in jeans, although food varies a lot by region
Bulking is stupidly easy in Brazil. Lots of places offer all-you-can-eat for 5-ish dollars upwards. It's easy mode for bulking

>8 Reais
wew you can buy 3 liter bags with that here in Uruguay

Idk where are you buying it. I pay 2 hues /L
(may the truth be said, packs of 12L...)

don't know why I read it as 8, ignore this

Brazilian Veeky Forumsizen
I live near the border with Uruguay, so the cow meat is awesome. The food in general is great. A good diet from chicken, milk, grains and vegetables is not expensive.
Supplements are a bit expensive, but, if you're not a poor fuck, affordable.

Btw, how much do you guys pay in a gym membership?
I live in Campinas/SP and it seem too damn overpriced. Cheapest one is like 150-temers/month

I envy you.
I barely cant afford red meat in SP.
Only at the university restaurant..

>Tfw half Amerindian half Slav
Welcome to Latin America when everyone fucked everyone

Marijuana is really affecting you

About R$70/month.
Personal muay thai / boxing lessons at R$ 20 / hour.

Where*

80 but i've seen one that costs 50.

where are you, you cunt, 053? I live near the border too. Let's be gymbros.

depends on the area, in the south. I have lifted in places where I used to pay 60 temers/month, but now I live by the beach and all gyms around me are over 140. I've been going to a crossfit gym (I just do regular liftan') that costs 160/mo. It's expensive, but it's a very good facility.

I pay a full-year plan for 60 Temers/Month, all included (muay thai, functional training, etc). Can go to the gym as many times per day/week as i want

Everything is fucking carbs here mang, it's cutting season and everything I see is carbs. I'll end it all if I dont look lean by mid january

Thank God my workplace pays my gym membership, huefag living in São Paulo, goddamn this place is expensive for the shithole it is.

Mine would be R$220 per month if it wasn't for my glorious workplace.

do they have a vacant job?

>Recently moved to Ecuador from the UK
Why the fuck would you do such a thing? I hope you got a 6 figure job or something

I'm amazed nobody has talked about Peruvian cousine. Best food ever bros

6 figure job in equatorian money probably is not much...

I've heard about that. Never tasted unfortunately.

How is it based?
(btw: best cuisine does not mean Veeky Forums cuisine..)

M O N T E V I D E O

Yeah, we have like 3.6 cows per capita. And even more sheep

How is Argentine cuisine meh? its a fusion of Italian,Spanish, French and German cusines

bumping for s. america

Chilean fag here

We got tons of manlets

Colombian here , i eat alot of chicken its the cheapest one yet its starting to get expencive :S
but the gym memberships are really cheap right now (or atleast in my city Medellin)
im paying like 20-25$ USD month

Yep, 053...
We might be already...

Only non sub human countries

Uruguay

Yucca and mofongo, OP

Mofongo is more of a Caribbean thing but I'd be surprised if Ecuador doesn't have yucca.

Also, get used to eating rice, beans, and pork. Forever.

I'm coming to Medellin in two days. What's something or someplace I should defintely do while I am there?

Because you can go on an anime site and watch a massive, massive amount of high quality content for free.

>The best deal in the world is buying an Argentinean

But Argentina is white.

>Gsuplementos
[spoiler]Algum laudo?[/spoiler]

>ProCorps
Did they recover from the shit Whey 5W Pro?
I don't know if I can ever trust them

Nevermind, G is Growth, they're fine.