What do you think of rebbit's 6 day PPL program?

What do you think of rebbit's 6 day PPL program?

its what I do, I love it

I think it's trash and that's why everyone that does it and everyone on reddit looks like trash

>6 days per week
>adding 5lbs to 3x8 every session
W-E-W

the 5lbs add is just for 5x5 (3x5 squat) compound exercises though

the only metric to measure for a novice program is how quickly progression takes place

in some ideal world since you lift more frequently on something like this you'd get stronger quicker. what's more likely to happen though is you stall out quicker than a typical program for various reasons

i would be suspicious that the 3 most popular programs online look virtually the same and much different than this

It's shit for beginner, intermediate, and advanced lifters alike.

why?

Seems good, faggots here will say it sucks because it's not muh SS

>using a roid split
>not using AAS

??????????????

bump

>the human body can only benefit from 3 hours of training a week
>any more requires steroids

you sound like a pussy

Patrick Bateman tier

looks fine, that linear progression will dry up real quick though

also why bother with heavy sets of 5 for hypertrophy? drop your intensity, get more volume in the 65-75% range (like any other non-meme bbing program)

The rep range doesn't matter for hypertrophy. Only the amount of sets taken to near failure or to failure.

(you)

do coolcicadas ppl

Wait till the weights get heavy newfriend.

Been doing it for 8 months and I like it. I do this program with 3 days of cardio as well and still see gains. I'm spotty here and there for multiple reasons but when I'm on track I'm making gains. And no I'm not on roads.

Are you really not supposed to deadlift twice a week?

I was doing it, and I think I got an upper respiratory infection from over training, but my lifts never suffered.

I just never understand what you should and shouldnt do too much of. I also dont get how people plan for 5 lbs every lift, I typically do 5 a week using the first PPL set to up volume then my next add weight, but I add 10 lbs because no 2.5 lb plates at my gym.

wtf is this shit

why two curls
why equal adds squat bench
wtf is that pull day
this shitter loves taking up equipment
tricep pushdowns instead of dips..? or what? trash
leg day squat for 15 reps and no ACTUAL deadlift anywhere on there (1x5 is not fucking deadlifting)

your a faggot, go back to your basement and do ss u inbred fuck

Pussy confirmed. I squat 4pl8 2x a week and deadlift 6pl8 once. Other heavy compounds on those days, 3pl8 Pendlay and 3pl8 reverse grip bench. Do body part days in between. Often go two weeks straight. Not on roids, 93kg 10%bf at 190cm. Stop buying into the "roids are need fur hi frequently" meme. We evolved to undertake massive workload and therefore can do so.

lol thats not from the exercise alone my friend. it would make more sense that it was due to training variables in that lifts such as maybe lifting too much too often, or too much volume ect. you can deadlift everyday as long as the variables are sound

>leg press AND squat

for what purpose?

What are the top 3?

This really is a horrible fucking program. Please leave Veeky Forums if you do this.

SS
SL
???

Post body
Guarantee you look like shit following meme programs like this

Reg parks?
I think all pro beginner is pretty high up there in popularity but its not similar

any opinions on the big 5x5 programs for recovering fatties that already have huge legs and have a big headstart on their squats over their other lifts?

I did some weightlifting, then quit, then came back recently. I did SL when I lifted and my thighs so big I had to buy larger jeans even though I was losing weight. Maybe just cut back on squats some?

do the math and project out your lifts after a few months on allpro. it's clearly not good and only edgey retards suggest it

greyskull

It's a good routine

You just need to understand that Veeky Forums hates any routine that

>Has more than three exercises per day
>Has more than five reps
>Is more than three times a week

Literally retarded program. Volume is too high for noobs unless they're lifting literal babby weights in which case they should be using a real program and not a curl bro program.

What if you've already done a linear strength routine and now you want aesthetics

Not enough volume, and too much shitty assistance exercises that won't take you anywhere

Bump, thinking of going to this program after 3 months SS

Do it don't listen to the skinnyfat pseudo powerlifters that have been lifting 3 months.

train strength with appropriate assistance work and lower your bf%

dw I'm not, just wanna see if anyone has any input on how balanced it is for the volume

Pull is glorified arms day. Push is the best in the program but...no dips, low bench/OHP. Legs is shit for pretty much any purpose.

But it's better than doing nothing. Honestly, just fix the pull day and it'd be...ok

Anyone else think people on Veeky Forums stress over routines too much that in the long run it doesn't really matter that much?

its just a shitty version of coolcicada ppl