Been doing the 5x5 stronglifts for about 3 mo the now and still not really big..what am I doing wrong?

Been doing the 5x5 stronglifts for about 3 mo the now and still not really big..what am I doing wrong?

You thought 3 months of training was going to transform you into something else. Are you progressing on your lifts? All that matters right now.

Pateince, you'll never be as big as you want to be anyways, i'm four years in and when I started I said I'd be satisfied with 1/2/3/4. Relax, lift, enjoy your noob gains and as the years, Y E A R S pass you'll find yourself gettting significantly bigger and stronger.

Add accessories if you wants aesthetics, but only do them when you're done with your main lifts

Or just roid like crazy, but even that'll get you minmal gains in 3 months lmao

I have been progressing. I stopped for a month due to vacation but started back up again, so really 2 months on, 1 month off, and one month back on again

Literally nothing except for create a thread that could've been answered with a google search.

Keep following the program, keep progressing, and when your gainz stall move onto the Texas Method (or Madcow if you're a faggot).

I know people that have transformed and got pretty ripped over just a summer...am I just not eating enough?

> didn't realise i can switch to 3x5 for certain lifts
> mfw trying to do 5 sets of 135kg 3 times a week

Wow a whole 3 months and your not a monster yet. Are you really that stupid.

>your
> tfw too intelligent to let this grammatical error slide

For starters, you're expecting results in 3 months.

What are your current lifts? What was your starting point?

THE ONLY THING THAT WILL GET BIG DOING STRONG LIFTS ARE YOUR BIRTHING HIPS ANDS QUADS

Now that you mention it. My ass got phat from this prog

More like not injecting enough.

>what am I doing wrong?

Doing SL

KEKED. the app is really good at helping on that, if you feel like being jewed by mehdi

Starting:
Squat-90lbs
Bench-60lbs
Row-65lbs
Oh press-65lbs
Deadlift-95lbs

Current:
Squat-225lbs
Bench-140lbs
Row-110lbs
Oh press-75lbs
Deadlift-205lbs

>do beginner strength program to get strength
>thinkin u gonna look great

Is this with, or without the bar weight

With the bar weight. I use the app to track he weights

Isn't he a Jew?

not sure if I want to switch to a different routine that's strength based, 5x5 3 days a week is getting fucky and i'm only doing a little less weight than your current

I was impressed with your squat until I saw your other lifts

>dl lower than squat
oh shit nigger what are you doing

I should stop following the app maybe....it just starts you out at random shit and just increments 5lbs each time.

youre supposed to increase at 5 lbs per session, yeah

but I can almost guarantee if you load up 225 youll be able to deadlift it

Actually I don't think it would be too hard to dl 225...I follow the app without thinking. I actually started failing on OH press and I think it was due to form. I think I fixed my form though, I watched media videos and it looks like his elbows are straight in front of his chest when he presses

What do you do for a living that doesn't allow you to have $10 to spend for an app?

Make sure you are going all the way down on the squats. I thought I was squatting 275lbs until I realized I wasn't breaking parallel and had to suck it up and deload. I had to take video as I work out alone using a squat rack.

I don't pay for it... It's free lol

>tfw you deadlift your PR 3 days in a row

>when he doesn't have the power pack

Both of those programs are garbage tho desu

Like do you really need it? All it comes with are just extra exercises like why bother?

What do you do instead?

warmup

who the fuck pays for apps anyways, why not just download it?

>I know people that have transformed and got pretty ripped over just a summer
you mean they were already pretty strong and worked to cut all that excess bodyfat so they looked ripped

why pay for the powerpack if u can download it for free?

I'm just trolling, I don't actually lift.

Add more shit to it.

he isnt squatting with correct form. you dont go from 90lbs to squatting 225 correctly in 3 mos.

Oh no i grammered wrong on4chanmaybeishould quit orsometing rellgkdsnvmdsa,navasfvj;arKLWNVSDMAV NAFSJNFAL'WRNFVRAV ER:alKGJEQ

OPPS HOW DOES ONE ERASE STUFF on this computer like thing.

Is this.. with the bars?

Try lifting newfriend.

Candito LP, PHUL, PHAT, 2suns 531 lp are all better transition programs. Texas method has squat volume and shit volume for everything else. Madcow has shit volume period. You want to get results gotta put in the volume

What kind of results would a routine like SL give me if I switch the main lifts to 10x3? With some added accesories that are 3x10

>expecting to be Zyzz in 3 months

projection.

but na, keep at it man. youll get there.

Yeah go ahead follow Rippetoe and stay forever small.

starting with 90 lbs doesn't mean that was his old 5rep max...

i started the same routine 2 months ago and im at 170, with no problem increasing the weight every time so far

You wouldn't happen to be in the fit whatsapp chat, would you? That's my meme

Lol that's completely possible you're insane.

If all the sets are near failure you'd get better gains than doing 3x5.

Inb4 overtraining meme

whats your height and weight.

187 cm, 75-78 kg

ok. you will not be squatting 225 on that program in another months time.

Impossible to tell. If he eats enough it's well within the realm of possibility.

I'll give it a try with current weight, but how should I increase my weight with 10x3?

wtf? faggot

to 5x5 225 when hes at 170 in 2 mos? Cmon now. He has a deload in him before he gets there even if he eats like a horse.

No offense but with your starting lifts I'm guessing you weigh around 125-150lbs, prob 5'10-6ft. Now your current lifts are not too terrible, give it another 3 months and your lifts will prob be decent.

2 months on the program, i'm 5'7, 130 pounds or so and squatting 185, proper form and proper depth, i know bc i stopped at 180 for a bit to make sure my form was up to standard. it's really not tough to believe someone bigger than me would get 2 plate squat in 3 months

ok your right. so are the other two guys who have been lifting 3 mos max. ill just take my multiple years worth of knowledge and fuck right on off. gl to all 3 of you.

lol

Pics let's see those years of progress!

5x5 is for strength

Holy fuck bro.

I squat 140 and deadlift 215. I have proportionally long legs and go as deep as I can though.

Im on my phone so no pics. But heres my right leg i took this pic just for you. Im 165 and squat 330 3x5

5x5 is a foundation builder, do it for a year, and move to a intermediate program.

>years of lifting
>still squats 3pl8
Top kek

More like 3 months before moving on.

That's 2 more pl8s than you!

ohp 110 x5
bench 165 x5
squat 185 x5
deadlift 275 x2

rate me
5'10 170

You're a moron. Rippetoe had Zach squatting 345x5 in 6 months. Getting to 2 plate in 3 months is totally achievable.

Comparing that extravagant situation to some rando who needs to make a thread on Veeky Forums asking why he isnt jacked and tan after 3 months lifting is quite a reach.

I am 3 weeks into Strong Lifts, but I'm just doing it to get strength training into my regimen to lose the rest of the weight I'd like. I'm 262 (down from 427) and I'd like to get to 220.

I have no idea what I'm doing LOL I just watched youtube video from buff faggots and hope I don't fuck anything up.

I started a month and a half ago and am at 3 plates buddy

dyel: the post

Pretty much this.

Im also looking for a good hypertrophy routine after falling for the SS troll for 2 months.

>lifting for 3 months
>no wait, i took a 1 months vacation
>lifting for 2 months with 1 month dissipate all my neural gains.
>why am I not ahnold yet?!?!?

"falling for the SS troll" are you autistic lmao it's not to "look big" its a routine to GET BIG for a beginner. never going to make it.

Veeky Forums is the easiest board to troll kek idiots.

How?

Yeah I'm like 150-155lbs and 5'7"