Protein powder in water

>protein powder in water

>not just eating the powder

can you do that?

Have you ever tried to eat whey powder? I tried once, almost choked to death. So close..

You can do anything you set your mind to.

It turns to gel in your mouth, then when you gasp for air the remaining powder goes in your lungs. It was scarry

>Digesting whey powder
Nope

>not taking advantage of alpha californias massive agricultural subsidies for cheap and delicious almond milk

we aren't cucking the rest of you states for these sweet federal handouts for nothing

>almond milk

i dont want bitch tits bro

>scarry

>The biggest thing you have to consider is not leaving scares.

And thus, balance is restored.

Did i spell that wrong or something? Go eat a scoop. Report back with your findings

Wait, wtf? Thats from a different thread ya dingus

>tastes great
>if you aren't a pussy at maxing

>Did i spell that wrong or something?

Someone wrote "scares" (as in "frights") instead of "scars", then here someone wrote "scarry" (as in covered in scars) instead of "scary" (as in frightening) - the exact opposite kind of mistake.

Christ, was it that obscure? Or is Veeky Forums just full of Chads?

>Wait, wtf? Thats from a different thread ya dingus

And? Did you read the content of the other post and try to figure out how it might relate? My comment on balance can surely only make that connection easier to make...

Wew lad.. Roid rage? Thanks for taking the time to explain. Scary scarry. It looks better with 2 r's

>Roid rage?
The most articulate "roid rage" you've ever seen.
>looks better with 2 r's
I don't even. Not that I even care how you spell. Just thought it was an amusing instance of "synchronicty" or whatever you wanna call it. Unless you're that other poster too (in the other thread). That would be fucking funny...

No, it is me. The one and only poster. We can synchronize our roid rage together. Enough arguing, let us unite. With your anabolic roid rage, and my inflamitory hemroid rage WE WILL RULE THE WORLD user
Pic related. Its me & you

Coconut milk is 1000 times better than almond milk

>2017 not putting protein powder on you're chicken

>Pic related. Its me & you
But who's who?

Aren't both full of oestrogen or some shit?

Oh no, my anabolic swole mate is gonna tear you apart for saying its already 2017

What?

Can't take the heat?

>not eating your protein powder in ice cream

No. You're thinking of soy milk, and even that doesn't have actual estrogen in it.

Idk, take your pick. I relate closely to both frog and feels, so it matters not swole mate. No homo

what the fuck are you talking about?

how could almond milk possibly cause bitch tits?

Because it's soy milk with almond essence?

This is the worst thread I've seen on Veeky Forums since cute tomato's brosplit bitchfest

I thought cute tomato was a grill

>le soy meme

there hasn't been any scientifically proven causation between soy and gyno

there have been studies

if there were any causation, that would make a really nice high impact level paper

doesn't exist

Fair enough. But you're saying it *is* soy milk with almond essence?

no, but even if it were

I'll carry on drinking the juice from a cow's tits, if it's all the same. Nothing feminine about that...

If only it had fewer calories...

I drink almond and cashew milk because it makes by protein shakes taste better than using water, but still having very few calories.

Fucking 30 calories a cup vs 130 for milk

i dont drink almond milk becausze all those faggy youlubers like vegan stains and matt gay for pay ogor drink it. im afraid if i start ill turn into a massive fagg0t like them. sorry can't risk it.

You'd rather drink cow's milk like this guy?