Hey Veeky Forums how's it going...

Hey Veeky Forums how's it going. If you can spare a few seconds of your life to read over my thing it'd mean more to me than you'd know.

> family treats me like shit my entire life
>barely fed and clothed
>discover Veeky Forums
>happiest-time-of-my-life.jpg
>turn 18 last week
>mom starts giving me completely irrational tasks for me to do if I want to keep eating and living in her house
>game me a letter last week saying if I don't do them then I can fuck off
>nearly-at-my-breaking-point.jpg

What do I do Veeky Forums?

move out, get a job.

Stop posting irrelevant material on a fitness forum

Where do I move to? What job?

This

Join the military, they take care of there own. It's also a Veeky Forums job.

Dont know who you are, where you live, and whats available to you. You dont need someone to control every facet of your life, control it yourself.

You could join the military and get an MOS that teaches you a trade such as electrician or something, so that when you're out you'll have skills for the private sector as well as that sweet GI bill money.

>control it yourself.
How?

And aus

Just squat at your mom's house as long as possible and keep doing chores.

Free rent is free rent dawg.

Take one of those find your career tests of competency, and figure out what areas you excel at.

Pick a field that entails those areas and go apply for community college. If you can get a high GPA for 2 semesters, then apply to university and most of the credits should transfer.

You'll be on the path for University and since your mom is probably poor as fuck, your grants & scholarships should cover tuition.

You can just do 12 credits per semester and work a part time job through University.

At the end of it you should be able to find a 40K+ job as long as you graduate. If you do well you can make 60K+ starting.

Nice bait thread OP

Oh you're Australian, so you're fucked.

Get any job and live at your moms as long as possible. That $12USD minimum wage should be enough for a basic lifestyle. Just don't expect to ever get a house.

You could probably find both a job and a roommate on Craigslist

MOVE TO U.S.A AND JOIN OUR ARMY

>That $12USD minimum wage should be enough for a basic lifestyle.
It's $17 minimum wage

>and keep doing chores.
It's not chores,

What does the GI bill do?

What does your mum expect you to do for free rent and food that you believe is unreasonable?

Go to school, take out student loans, apply for federal grants and live in student housing if need be, look for best paying job, hope to be a server, apply to restaurants and do your homework on serving/interview well so you're not a broke bitch in college

Most importantly, have a deep seated faith in the direction you're taking your life, work your ass off every day bettering yourself and your situation, and never never never give up.

Goodluck

> mom keeps telling me to wash her car
> last week she said if i don't take out the trash she's gonna kick me out
> guys im at my breakin point
Kys

Post 9/11 MGIB pays for all tuition, housing stipend, and $1k a year for books. Some states have additional benefits: Texas has Hazelwood which gives you 150 credit hours for free and I think you just need to declare it as your home state when you join.

Pays for college or technical skills training. Basically my advice is
>Join Chair Force or Army
>Do well on the ASVAB to be able to choose a technical/medical/etc career
>Do your time in the military and get job training
>Get out, have Veeky Forums call you a welfare queen while you use that sweet federal cash to pay for an undergrad degree or further your technical training
>get job

This is assuming you don't want to be a lifer. And it's a peacetime military so I wouldn't join infantry. Hell, even if it was wartime I wouldn't recommend it unless you genuinely believe that fighting is your calling. I'm not knocking infantry but they don't come out set up well for the civilian world.

Conversely you could do a short community college job program like becoming an EMT or something. Then you can make enough cash to get an apartment with a roommate depending on where you live.

My dad had a similar story to this. His father, the week after he turned 18, kicked him out of the house and he had nowhere to go but a friends place. He got picked up by a construction company then went on to specialize in HVAC. Now he runs a company that puts those massive fucking HVAC units on top of large condos makes good money too.