Alright Veeky Forums how are you eating them eggies?

Alright Veeky Forums how are you eating them eggies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xacrh_lUcDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sunny side down

the egg white makes me gag, the yolk is delicious however

try scrambling them

hard boiled aka the best way

Boiled obviously. Boil them long enough and they are super easy to peel

with a side of hummus, avocado, and black pepper on sourdough toast

hatched, fully grown, and roasted in my oven

you can boil them for any amount of time, then just run them under the sink and put them in ice water right away and theyll be easy to peel. id recommend 9-10 min boil

I do that to cool them down didnt know it was what made it easy to peel

the best way to boil eggs is to put as many as you want at the bottom of a pot,
cover them so water is about an inch over the eggs
turn the heat on high
bring to a boil
remove from heat and let the water cool down with the eggs in the pot
once they are near room temp they should be perfectly cooked. to peel them just take one out, roll it on your countertop to crack the shell, use your fingernail to get under the shell to the thin membrane and pull it off. comes off clean and easy. its how we do it in catering when we need 100+ eggs hardboiled quickly

This. You have to be patient, let it reach its full potential.

Egglets have trouble with going for it early, much like they do in their sex lives.

i do this
youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
a big thing i've noticed on here is that generally people can't cook for fucking shit

I do that already but so many people use the "hard to peel" argument to be against boiled eggs

>turn the heat on high
>bring to a boil
>remove from heat and let the water cool down
i don't believe that this is enough for hardboiling, but ill try it later

It's usually enough since and egg can be cooked with just 40°c

am I the only one who mixes them with cheese and scrambles?

Chorizo when I want to eat 5 eggs

that sounds great

The number of times I've been offered "scrambled eggs" only to be presented with "chopped-up omelette" instead...

I love sunny side eggs but i prefer hard boiled because of the clean macros and i can eat them almost like snacks, just let them boil for 6 or 7 minutes for a creamy yolk (i aint having none of that dry shit) put in cold water, take them to my room and eat them over the course of like an hour

In hot rice master race.

I always like my eggs this way, but here in my country scrambled eggs pretty much mean chopped up omelette.

I made this at a friends house and he didn't have the balls to even taste it, then i told him to show me how he'd cook them, he overcooked them to the point that there was burnt egg stick to the bottom of the pan, he said that was the only way he'd eat scrambled eggs. fuckin' ell

i tried gohan the other day and it was yummy, but i already like my eggs on the raw side so it wasn't that much of a surprise

youtube.com/watch?v=Xacrh_lUcDU

I don't eat eggs because I'm not a murderer.

There is literally no difference between eating a bird fetus and eating a human fetus. You might as well just be eating babies for "muh gains", you sick fucks.

1/10 for making me reply
they are not fertilised

good to know there's some other lads with actual taste out there, fitness was a big inspiration for me to learn how to cook well, obviously if you're going for healthy food you've got to put in a bit of effort and know how to make something taste fantastic, rather than just burning shit and smothering it in hot sauce
but yeah you're right,i mean i whipped this up for a few flatmates this saturday just gone after a night out and when they ate it they looked at me as if i was a fucking wizard or something. fucking students man. girls love it though, so

4 Eggs
1/2 cup of Milk
Chilli flakes, ginger, garlic and whatever else I feel like. Beat it like your dick at 3am.
Into the hot pan. Add cheese and shredded, cooked chicken when close to done. A pinch of salt and devour with toast.

Wtf is with you faggots wanting to make everything complex and messy?

Put the fucking egg on a pan and scramble it. You're not a fucking french chef with a stupid fucking hat pointing your mustache saying wee wee. You're a fucking virgin autist on a fitness board, so shut the fuck up, nobody cares.

Because i'm not third world trash?

Pretty sure boiling an egg is less messy than what you are suggesting

The way that they don't fuck up arteries, i.e. not at all.

>tastebudlets when will they learn

scramble them with butter and finish off with some chives and creme fraiche. boiled eggwhite makes me gag

Dis maggot can't cook. We Veeky Forums now, fuccboi.