Just shave it bro

>just shave it bro

Do you people have any idea how devistating hair loss is to someones general asthetics? You can be a huge as you want, but being bald is an instant -2

>b-b-but jason statham
You are not jason statham. He would look better with hair anyway.
Nobody takes bald people seriously. If you're bald, you're fighting a constant uphill battle against everyone else who has hair. Its like god decided life was too easy and decided to fuck your shit up. And the worst part? Its permanent. Why is there no cure for the balding curse? How do balding people deal with the fact they have been forcefully shoved into an underclass lf inferior men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/v/ycj6a5PuBKY
wsj.com/articles/SB10000872396390443862604578032541863652264
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have never ever gotten shit on for being bald. Stop being a little bitch OP and just shave that shit off.

You should spend less time on Veeky Forums.

You created a thread instead of replying to his post. You fucked up.

Nobody gives shit to you. No, its far more subtle.

>tfw your dad has most of his hair still in his mid-50's, despite surviving coming down with leukemia at 17 years old and having his body (and hair) ravaged by oldschool chemo

Sucks to suck, my dude

You are not your dad.

Don't your hair genetics come from your maternal grandfather anyway?

Thats a myth. Baldness is dictated by many genes and can go back generations

>claims baldness affects your looks
>posts a guy that is better looking than 95% of this board

what did he mean by this

his pushup form in that 22 pushup challenge thing was a complete joke though. i could do 200 pushups using that form

you getting laid is a myth

>posts a guy that is better looking than 95% of this board

Hes an 8/10
He'd be a 10 with hair.

Fuk u

Fine, you win. You're an ugly loser with a pathetic lack of hair and your life is going to be shit from here on out.

Happy?

Of course not.

Congratulations, you've successfully talked yourself into misery.

This is so basic, come on

Shave your pubes and glue them to your head.

/thread

yep people dont realize how bad it is

>but half of men go bald!

only when they're in their late 30s and already have a wife.

being in your early 20s and bald is a death sentence. you're basically forced to lift weights and you better hope you dont have ears that stick out or a weird shaped head

I pull more girls now that I'm bald than I ever did with hair.

I'm not saying it's because I'm bald, but it certainly didn't stop me. Besides, attitude makes up for a lot of physical shortcomings.

You'd pull more if you had hair

>but being bald is a -2

god youre such a fucking faggot. Stop acting like a girl. It's not a mans job to look pretty. You sound like the biggest faggot. Are you the one shit posting every night? Fucking faggot. I bet you wish you were a girl so you could do your hair every night and talk to your girlfriends which shampoo you used this morning. Phag.

But I didn't.

And even if that's true, so fucking what? Is "being able to go get laid whenever I want" not good enough? Why do I need to strive for "being able to get EVEN MORE LAID whenever I want"? Why do you feel like YOU should?

I used to be a fat dude with hair and no ladies. Now I'm a reasonably fit dude with no hair and an attitude that doesn't broadcast my insecurities on FM.

You think I don't miss my hair? Of course I do, every day. But shit, man. Embrace it, because if you think being bald is bad, the only alternative is being a bald crybaby.

There are a lot of promising treatments in the pipeline, bro. Get on fin or a topical antiandrogen now and you should be able to switch over to something else soon. Look up brotzu, it's going to be done with clinical trials next month and should be released sometime in 2017. If you're under 25, you're good...I hope you're under 25 if you're on Veeky Forums

they can't even cure athletes foot, how the fuck you expect them to cure baldness

Go wax your scalp, baldy.

But you won't look any better with 3 crazy hairs sticking out of you already almost bald head so just shave it bro, it's the best possible outcome in that specific situation. Be efficient... Like Jason statham

>waxing

god stop being a faggot dude

I have a receding hairline but dont care, i think with more hair my style would be fucked up.

egg daddy is that you

Go post on your nathan statham forum.

girls only started getting interested in me AFTER I got seriously bald. like, girls with daddy issues ZERO-IN on tall, bald dudes who are in shape.

if I still had hair I would still be a kissless virgin, as all the girls I've even so much as touched were girls with daddy issues. in fact, I've even had female friends (who I never did anything with) call me daddy.

>i didnt even want hair anways im a big daddy by love being bald
>*rubs bust of nathan statham*

>that pic
Fuck that was a great thread

>Patrick Stewart

youtube.com/v/ycj6a5PuBKY

>sexist man alive

Step it up senpai.

He is not attractive, just a good actor

Unless you have a lumpy head just shave it.

I had long hair that was getting thinner up top and hair was falling out.

I think I look better buzzed but I was definitely nervous.

I WONDER WHO IS BEHIND THIS POST

Some true fucking hotties like bald, burly, Nazi looking bikie guys...

Its ok. You were probably a sub 4/10 anyways so it doesnt really matter. Good looking people will look good, regardless of hair.

He looks better shaved imo

This ugly bald thing is such a meme.

You guys are a bunch of pussies.

I had cancer last year and went bald from the chemo; no one treated me differently because I didn't have hair

Sounds like you have just fixated on it as the source of your problems.

If you are unattractive without hair, you're probably unattractive with it too

>I had cancer and people were nice to me.

GEE I wonder why!?!

>implying strangers knew I had cancer
It's not like I was on chemo for years and hot that wasting away look. It was a few months and just made me look like a tired, bald version of my normal self

Do you go up to baldies on the street and tell them how pathetic they are? No you only think it.

>Do you go up to baldies on the street and tell them how pathetic they are?
No, because I have literally never thought negatively of a man for being bald. Just like most people.

This fixation on baldness is really weird m8.

Bullshit. No one fucks with guys that shave their head. Unless they're a numale fuccboi.

Literally everyone says "so and so looks scary, like a guy who could kick my ass."

Its the balding "just cuck my shit up" hair that people feel sorry for. Pic related.

There's a big difference between shaving your head and being bald and shaving the remains. The horseshoe pattern remains.

Hair -- Bald -- Noticeably bad or receding hairline -- Comb over / Cuck cut

All in all yeah you'd probably look a little better with hair, given you have a good hairline to begin with.
But regardless of if you have hair or not, if you have a shitty head shape, you're going to look shitty bald. If you have a shitty face, you're going to look shitty with or without hair anyway.

Coming from a fella whos hair is thinning and I literally just got my entire head buzzed two days ago when I had hair over 9 inches long. As long as you know how to balance your aesthetics, aka lifting, beard and facial hair, fashion, tan, and as long as you have a good head shape and face to begin with, you're still going to look better than 9/10 faggots with hair.

>Nobody takes bald people seriously.
Kid bald heads are where it's at

i'm much more successful with women after i got bald. some women DEFINITELY don't like it (~20%), but some really really do (~10%), and like ~70% are basically meh either way, thinking about it in terms of how it affects you out of 10 is the wrong approach. it hurts your self-esteem because it's a change in the way you look that you have no real power over, and i miss doing faggy styles sometimes, but it overall definitely makes you look more masc if you're built and tall blah blah. i would say if you're starting to horseshoe out then a beard or at least a week of stubble is essential to balance your face out

quite a bummer if you're a manlet though

>someone took time to make this specifically for this thread

You're wrong OP
pic related

You like it?

>2016
>caring about the opinion of others

About 6 months ago I noticed I was balding at the front, went to buy hairclippers and then buzzed my hair that very night. I fucking love it.

>don't have to pay 50 dollars per month for some hair stylist to cut my hair
>don't have to spend 20 dollars per month on pomade and waxes
>don't have to worry about my hair ever
>don't have to fiddle with combs
>don't have to wait for the hair to dry after shower
>stroking my buzzed head feels comfy as fuck

If and when they come up with a cure for baldness, yeah, I'll take it to get better coverage on my scalp. But I will never ever grow my hair back. Buzz cut is the way.

t. 25yo Nordic sperg

Ps. It might help that I'm 6 feet tall, have masculine face and broad shoulders, I can grow a great beard etc.

You can still save hair at the beginning stages of balding. Are you absolutely sure you want to stick with no hair for the rest of your life?

The window to save it is closing.

It's cancer. It's cancer all the way down.

>Are you absolutely sure you want to stick with no hair for the rest of your life?

Yes.

I'd rather not fuck up my hormones just so I could look marginally prettier.

Worry about growing bald if you can't grow a beard. Otherwise, shave it and move on with your life

>liftingy
>needing to be a beautiful boy with pretty coiffed locks
rly tho

This post is the very definition of insecure

Ok.

Like really?

What really? To keep my hair, I would hop on the big three AKA

>taking a poison pill once a day
>using expensive special shampoo every time I wash my hair
>massaging Rogaine or shit like that on my scalp every fucking night

No thank you. Hairclippers are cheaper, easier and my dick will still work.

It's so easy bro, with just 4 payments of $100-150+ you could restore part of your hairline with a variety of pills and salves!

>poison pill

Stop being fucking melodramatic. Assuming you caught it early all you need is the fin.

This

I'm 21 y/o and my father is bald. He started thinning out in his late 20s so I know what I have to expect.
I sure as hell am just going to shave it. I really don't like having to fix my hair anyways so it's a convenient excuse.

>take an inexpensive pill that will halt hairloss and thicken hair as long as you take it and can stop at any time

Or

>just let your hair go and wonder what if for the rest of your life

And finasteride is poison.

It's fucking hair. Who really cares unless you are a movie star, a model, a manlet, an uggo or some combination of those?

Hair is important. Claiming otherwise is just being comtrarian.

Explain.

>Hair is important
4u

>Explain
>Finasteride is sometimes used in hormone replacement therapy for transgender women in combination with a form of estrogen due to its antiandrogen properties

Side effects:

>impotence,
>loss of interest in sex,
>trouble having an orgasm,
>abnormal ejaculation,
>swelling in your hands or feet,
>swelling or tenderness in your breasts,
>dizziness,
>weakness,
>feeling faint,
>headache,
>runny nose, or
>skin rash.
>The sexual side effects of finasteride (decreased libido, trouble having an erection, ejaculation problems) may continue after you stop taking this medication.

>No cure

Theres a ton of options if you want to google for a second. I fixed mine with minoxidil and dermaroller and my hairline is far better than it was before i was even worried about hairloss.
Talking like, 3 years of hairloss reversed in 6 months

Why don't you just wear a wig?

These threads are always a battle between some insecure fuck and goofy nerds from R9K looking for some inane quality to downplay their own lack of virtue

All side effects disappeared with discontinued use.

Finasteride has many uses. I had no idea trannies even used it as it,was primarily developed as a prostate medication. Scaremongering over what is an over 20 year old FDA approved drug is pointless. It's like listing the side effects of acne medication.

Good for you, take the pill, enjoy your hair.

I will, thank you.

I've heard that some guys are permanently fucked and their dick is never the same after.

>tfw can grow a full head of hair but shave it all off anyway
I'll never understand why people obsess over something as stupid as hair

>He would look better with hair anyway.
Uh, no he wouldn't.

>Do you people have any idea how devistating hair loss is to someones general asthetics?

Three typos in just the first sentence alone. How's that for dev(a)stating someone(')s a(e)sthetics?

>Hair is important
not if you're already in a stable relationship. the only real reason guys care about hair is to attract women, and if you can attract women without hair (most guys can) or you're already married then hair is irrelevant.

When i was younger i thought going bald was just something that happened to every man and it wasn't until you were old. Now I'm in my 30s and been taking fin for years just to keep my hair when i see so many guys in their 40s and 50s with a full head of hair. Maybe less than 40% of people i know have some hairloss.

He looks like he's in a rammstein cover band

Only people who are insecure about themselves are gonna give you shit. Cut them down when they cut you down. If you're not getting laid, it's not because of your hair. I've met some disgusting slobs that smelled like swamp thing's nuts that could get decent slizz.

You don't understand what women are attracted too.

>I just shave it off anyway! (btw not balding)

Shaving off your hair and going bald are two different things.

>at highlighter party
wear white tee, draw on each other, blacklights everywhere
>trying to fug
>cuddling with QT
>she draws a smilie on my receding hairline
>laugh on outside
>cry on inside
>her friend comes up to me later and asks why i didnt try to smash
>only smile is now on my temple
>shave head next day
>look and feel better.
its the only option you have bud.

I'm bummed about my receding hairline but I'm not horribly broken up about it. I can't stop it and the methods to slow balding vary from insufficient to useless. I'm hoping it'll stop but if it doesn't then I'll probably just shave my head. People shouldn't get so worked up over something they can't control; it's not like being fat where it's your fault and it's simple to fix.

When I'm older I might consider hair implants if they get better. They've already improved leaps and bounds in the past decade.

Just get a wig, you faggots.

wsj.com/articles/SB10000872396390443862604578032541863652264

>Men with shaved heads are perceived to be more masculine, dominant and, in some cases, to have greater leadership potential than those with longer locks or with thinning hair, according to a recent study out of the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School.

lmao

Shaved vs bald. Not the same thing.

What's the difference?

People shave their head all the time, like baseball players. Their hairline is still visible.

Bald people still look bald even if they shave.

k

>got on Fin
>got hit with major sides after only two weeks of being on it
>quit cold turkey
>had a major crash a week after doing so
>stuck with these bullshit mental and physical side effects 6 months later

Great. Now I'm a lethargic zombie AND balding.