Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums.

Could you recommend me a protein powder that's quite inexpensive?

>Also

What is your favorite source of protein?

protein powders are shilled to newbies
all you need .8g of protein and you can easily get that in one or two meals

my favorite source of protein is THE SEMEN FROM MEN'S BALLS

As a newb you can metabolize quite a bit more than .8 grams/lb for muscle synthesis.

EAS at wally world is my goto. Pretty good gains from it.

As for groceries, eggs and milk are very inexpensive here. Whey, milk and eggs are my main sources right now.

>1488 heil hitler

>all you need .8g of protein
eat 1 cashew
protein met for day

kek

Aldi supermarket sells protein for a cheap price.

I used to like "Designer Whey" of the chocolate variety. Could get it for about $16-$18 per 2 lbs. jug.

I just saw Tom Brady (NFL Patriots) has his own protein powder..... $54 (fifty four) dollars for 1 (one) pound.

>he ain't kidding.

1) Go to google

2) Look up bulk whey protein

3) profit

MyProtein always has good sales so you can get your SCOOPZ IN GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG RIGHT BABE FUCKIN CMON GOD DAMN IT

MYPROTEIN YUUUUUUUP

My buddy recently gave me his tub of MTS Red Velvet and i've been hooked on most of their products now, since they have all these delicious flavors like mint cookies and cream and pic related

just look on tiger fitness and see whats cheap

Gold Standard is god-tier, great choice of powder.

why is whey protein always recommended isnt rice protein cheaper?

>.8g of protein
Do you want cancer or something, brah?

half a gram of protein is enough.

pic related. best protein around

>14/88

getting 180g a day without taking whey is impossible without feeling bloated and sick from overeating.

even if I eat 5 eggs, two cups of milk, eat chicken breasts, cheese, oats, yogurt I'm still not even HALFWAY to my daily protein needs.

without whey I would never, ever reach my daily protein needs.

If this post ends in 68 this thread will go nuts

SOOOOOO CLOSE

Are there any of these that are fruit flavored? Are there any that are fruit flavored and actually good?

Personal trainer buddy recommended Kaizen. I was looking for something that was;

> Palatable
> High protein + low filler
> Inexpensive

Chocolate tastes pretty good by it's self w/ water. Vanilla isn't bad either but is pretty neutral. Costco had 2kg tubs $49.99CND a few weeks ago.

>What is your favorite source of protein?
chicken breast, beef and lean fish
Powders are for busy roiders

kekd

Strawberry and banana creme. Haven't tried the banana one, strawberry is meh. The best is cookies and cum. Body fortress brand at walmart, 2 pounds for just under $20