Currently Making it is Not How It SeemsThread

Mfw random sloot i kissed last night tells me shes 33 and has a son.

Mfw first sloot i kissed cause i was tired of turning girls down.

Mfw we makeout harder

Mfw supports my goals

Mfw 20

...ake it, right guys?

what?

That piece of ass is the best one i've seen this year

>and has a son.
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

absolutely fucking not you fucking cuck women like that are the scraps of society and are spoiled goods in everyone else's eyes. i don't care what she looks like, or how funny she is, if this doesn't raise 300 red flags you are beyond saving

Did it taste like dick?

Do you know how you end the epidemic of almost every woman being a whore? Exactly by turning down single mothers. Women have to learn that there are grave consequences for being sluts and making bad life decisions. They have to stop using their pussy and looks to get ahead.

>semester almost over
>usually have my hair nice and clean, go buzz
>today a wt who sits next to me asked me for help on a problem
>first time i talked to her
>she didn't even ask the professor even though she constantly asks him

Soon...

OP I know how you feel man the first chick I lost my virginity to was a 32 year old milf with 3 kids (surprisingly tightest girl ive fucked dick was literally purple the next day) it may feel good and she'll make you feel good cause shes desperate but the minute she introduces you to her kids its time to get out and get out fast I was there man I was 20 too dont go down that road you'll always feel weird going out with her just hit it for the experience and then never call her again once you get over that hump you'll stop feeling so desperate for pussy and you'll be more confident but dont put all the cards on the table for one chick man especially a girl who 30 with a kid your 20 time to enjoy life man get out there and fuck!

>Women have to learn that there are grave consequences for being sluts and making bad life decisions
look at you parroting that social narrative. If we end this kind of slut shaming we all get laid more.
Win win scenario, and just cause you wanna smash doesn't mean you have to be daddy - you can just bounce like actual daddy did and she'll end up learning the real life lesson through trial and error instead of fear and coping

do it dude she is going to worship you and put up with anything since she's a single mom don't listen to the hhkvs

fuck her right in the pussy but wrap that shit, flush the condom down the toilet, and don't be raising chad's kids

>had crush on girl in high school (i was a fatty)
>failed to ask her to prom
>later found out she actually wanted me to ask her
>liveandlearn.png
>4 years later friend bumps into her
>says she mentioned me
>wants to hang out
>add her on fb
>instantly notices my weight loss, says she wants to catch up next week

I-I can do this bros i wont let you down

>more sluts is a win win scenario

>got so fit that I finally found a gym bro
>he wants to work out at inconvenient times and now I feel bad if I leave him out
>it's fucking with my own schedule and I end up just not going at all

maybe her husband died

thats what happened with the milf I banged

That doesn't fit a retards narrative of superiority, user. They have to be subhuman because it's not their kid and taking care of someone's kids is for "cucks"

>maybe her husband died
>Random sloot
Sure kid

Maybe he died because shes so much of a sloot she drained him of all bodily fluids, and proteins.

Death by snoo-snoo

The cuck meme needs to die, too many people are starting to believe it.

Like there's one thing when it's obvious that a random sloot that got a kid for being a sloot, but these people genuinely believe all single mothers are subhuman for being single mothers. Doesn't matter WHY, I've seen people genuinely argue on this Chinese cartoon forum that if you're a single mother you're a dumb whore no matter the circumstance.

It's nuts.

>mfw first sloot i kissed cause i was tired of turning girls down

Sure

BREH

Don't hold your breath with emperor trump around the corner. It'll only get worse.

>no matter the circumstance

because the lion's share of "circumstances" are less than admirable

your widow meme is very rare, way more likely to be a divorcee or dumb cunt

I don't think they are dumb whores.

There is plenty of good reasons as to why she is a single mother.

None of them matter, as I want to start my own family, not marry into one. Also once a mother -> always a mother, so you miss out on that romantic part of your life where its you and her and you travel world/ go places/do things together... you are gonna be always taking the kid's needs into consideration.

Oh and yeah, it's someone else's sperm you'd be financially supporting.

But what's wrong about being a divorcee? There are a lot of legitimate reasons to get a divorce. Most marriages these days end that way.

It's one thing to not want to marry a woman who already has a kid, that's completely fair depending on where you're at in your life. But to think ALL single mothers are ALL worthless is /r9k/ shit.

>There are a lot of legitimate reasons to get a divorce. Most marriages these days end that way.
most divorces are filed, and you can look up these stats, because she's unhaaaaaapy

into the trash it goes!

>Most marriages these days end that way

and 75% are initiated by ungrateful or unsatisfied women with no real sense of loyalty or responsibility for the sake of their children

and don't deserve the time of day from any self respecting man who wants to start a family of his own

that's it

It almost always takes two for a fucked up marriage, definitely two to start one. I don't care what you faggots think.

>inb4 they get divorced 10 years from now and blame it entirely on their wife like everyone else

>it's another episode of user doesn't understand generalisations

/pol/ just fuck off to your containment board

>fucked up marriage

More like women are impulsive and would rather act on their sudden feelings of dissatisfaction and "cut it off" rather than genuinely work at it and remedy a situation

women are guaranteed child support and alimony and almost no drawbacks from divorce, of course they're going to take the sweetheart deal rather than do the tough thing and learn to appreciate someone when the fire has faded

>mummy he posted a picture of hitler

go outside pls

I'm not even, I just don't think divorces should be so easy or single moms as common as they are

single moms are statistically cancer, go look at how demonstrably worse their children turn out, it's a real bane for society

If you get fucked by the woman you marry then you fucked up, period. Doesn't matter if they have kids, are divorced, are widowed, or whatever, you obviously chose wrong and you have to live with that. All women are capable of being good wives and shitty wives.

Not that you will ever take responsibility for your decisions or actions, not as long as you have someone to blame or some system to cry about.

Not that same user but the only single mum I've got to know it any real way was single because her ex husband was abusive. They split up, he ended up nearly killing a chick he picked up and ended up in jail

So, women can at once be bad partners, but are capable of being good partners?

>Everyone who has an ex girlfriend or boyfriend must be shitty at relationships because they left one

Or I don't know, maybe they just ween't a good match and you would be a better one? Don't close you self to possibilities.

Some single moms are cancer, no question. But to say they are the bane of society, or that being divorced is proof of being a worthless wife is next level retarded.

Do you see many picture of hitler on Veeky Forums?

you're right, literally 75% of divorces are initiated by women but let's blame men in general you stupid cuck

I think the point here is that no one needs to pick up the pieces for a single mom's shitty decisions

>Blame the men
More like take equal responsibility retard.

so I must be from /pol/, you got me

depends on how much you can quantify it, doesn't it?

t. single mother of two who are my whole world

for a statistically unequal distribution?

that's interesting logic, some would say "female logic", some would say the same kind of logic a woman would use to tear her kids from their father because the sex wasn't as good anymore

>women usually get divorce and rip kids from their fathers because they don't get orgasms

>Quantifying female's reasons for wanting to leave marriages
>/pol/ shitposter

Quite frankly I'm embarrassed and retarded for replying to this shit for this long

>It almost always takes two for a fucked up marriage, definitely two to start one
>All women are capable of being good wives and shitty wives
you talk in generalizations and ignore the issue

look at the stats, it's mostly about being bored and unhappy and the overwhelming majority are women filing these things. there are always going to be exceptions like if the dad snaps and becomes abusive, but the numbers indicate most of these modern divorces are filed for joke reasons by comparison. why marry someone if they bore you?? because there's cash and prizes either way!

fug em and slam dunk em in the dumpster boys

Clearly another faggot not knowing what mfw means

THICCC

All women as in, divorced women and women with kids, not all women.
>Reading comprehension

Mum look I posted it again!

And yet there are still people in this world opposing abortions

t. tinder user and future divorcee from a "useless slut"

Go get her user. It's meant to be, just don't mention you lift often, just say you made lifestyle changes

time for okc screencaps

Man this thread brought up some feels

>be me
>married almost 10 years
>have 2 kids
>find out my wife has been fucking some other dude on the side
>confront her and start yelling
>she calls the police
>starts punching her cheek so it will be bruised by the time they arrive
>police come and throw me in the back of the car
>say I'm innocent and I have video to prove it
>he just tells me "Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight. "

You must have had two moms when you were young and they were both cunts or something. Sorry youre triggered user

shit dude, I remember hearing your story when you posted before

but what about the part where you got on the floor and everybody walked the dinosaur?

>he thinks this is /b/

fuckin genius

K

: O

:)

4-5k/ month
just bought a new bmw
I make a 7.5% gain in my lifts every 3 months
have 1 main bitch and juggling 3-4 side bitches that know theyre side bitches
work about 20h/week
spend the rest of my time reading, playing guitar, playing vidya, shitposting and fucking.
I havent gone without sex for more than 3 days in 5 years

Kill(((You)))rself.

rekt

Have fun with single moms but don't you fucking dare settle with them

this, jesus christ

Veeky Forums is fucking terrible honestly

fug

>but these people genuinely believe all single mothers are subhuman for being single mothers

Because we're neo-Victorians headed back to the age where divorce should be shunned and fatherhood should actually be practiced.

If you factor in the number of blacks without father figures in their life it explains why they're so prone to commit crime.

t. Black guy who actually knew his dad

Wtf I love Hitler now

You double nigger

faggot

>Kid is black, father is white

I hope this isn't some subliminal jewish shit to get you to marry single moms

Dont let me down bro, i want you to fuck her hard and have the fun of your life!
To do so, you must Show her, that you are a man! If its easy to make her laugh so touch her. Hand, shoulder, hips but please touch her. If the date goes well and you have touch eachother and feel comfortable, then you will try to kiss her! Yeah fagot its the first date and you should try to kiss her!
Its not bad if she blocks! Dont be a beta pussy. Be Alpha and dont fear Rejektion and try to get what you desire!
Wish you the best user!

R u who I think you are

thank you pupper

thank u guys for the valuable insight. She is definitely amazing and nice and doesn't change in front of ppl. Mature like me and doesn't act like a sloot in front of friends, i guess just guys shes into? Im keeping my feelings out but ill take is low and hit it when time comes. Gnna ask if shes clean and willing to test and try to never meet her kid, serious on this.

Been user and an official citizen of offended since 09 bre i could use mfw any way i want.

>self respecting man who wants to start a family of his own...
> = Beta fag...

fucking cucks, just fuck bitches, sell love and live like a Gigolo. Feels alot better then married. Betas who want to start a Family... ridiculous.

Reading comprehension breh, gain it. Pretend I'm a shitposter if you must, but at least learn how to read

end yourself. the only reason you say this is because you cant handle taking care of a child. after all youre still a child yourself.

>not having someone you are willing to lay your life down for

you cuck yourself faggot.

>But what's wrong about being a divorcee
slippery slope.

I would rather abort you with a 0.45, than to not give a chance to an unborn kid.

>If we end this kind of slut shaming we all get laid mor
that's not the most important thing in the world. Having a poll of nice women to chose a wife from is more important.

Nigger

they're the same colour

>ameriburgers

that was a good one

>09

being 12 and fapping to /b/ doens't count as being an user.

Pls

>cash and prizes

Well if someone gets tricked into a marriage like that, hes are a retard. He deserves it.

oh ya cunt

No pls