Manlet hate thread

Manlet hate thread

The manlets seem uppity today let's put them in their place

>If you are under 5'10 (178cm) you have an obligation to have perfect posture

i'm 5'4 and i don't give a fuck. i also have a 19yo gf with insane sex drive

>thinking height matters

Those guys never got a second of playing time at USC and got cut.

>implying it doesn't
When will they learn

keep working out thinking your body and height matters when your personality is shit and you have no clue how to function in social situations

>mfw I measured myself at 5'11

I've been telling people I was 6'2 for years

they got pussy though

why is this board just making fun of people all the time? Gets kinda boring after a while

manlet detected

6 foot is truly the master race

Every board has certain threads designed to fuck with your mental health

>Every manlets gf thinks like this

If getting pussy is all you care about I would rather be 6'3 men literally fear you at that height

I don't understand it either. I have one 5'7 friend and he is super conscious about his height.

Why be mean to them? They already have it hard enough.

so that they kill themselves before they get a chance to pass on their genetics that will make another human miserable

are you mad there's plenty of 5'10 and under manlets that could beat you up?

your logic is flawed though because everyone goes for shorter girls so they are just as much to blame

>morning height is 5'8.25"
>night height is 5'7.5"

if youre on some juice then yeah maybe. Usually guys that tall are skinny and don't weight a lot. They're easy to take down.

>wanting to live in a world with tall skinny low test chicks

>replying in a serious manner to a manlet thread

Why is someone whos 6'4'' at 75%

Those references lol.

>5'10 (178cm)
let's make that an even 180cm.
no wait, that's 5'10.867''
let's make it an even 5'11''
but that's 180.34cm
254cm (8'4'') it is.

What do those bands around their arms do?

make their biceps look bigger

I just double checked my height. Turns out I'm actually 5' 11'' and have just been lying to myself for years. So uh... 5' 11'' master race.

they want to look aesthetic

basically theyre being super desperate try hards to look good, which is pretty gay if ya ask me

>basically theyre being super desperate try hards
Tying bands around your muscles to make them pop is the equivalent of wearing a cock ring to get hard.

tfw 5'7"
fuck guys you always make me feel like shit
I see some inspo stuff about the rare guy or freind who's making it at this height but IDK anymore

I'm 5 foot 8 inches and my girlfriend is 5 foot 1 inch and she says height doesn't matter and only guys think it matters. So I guess if you're gay then it matters but most chicks don't even care.

Hey, 78,4 percent is not too shabby. With lifts and a good posture that number would be even higher.

My Dad is 6'0 and the tallest man on my mom's side is 5'5. I'm a lucky son of a bitch for making it to 5'10. Yeah it'd be cool to be taller, but the difference between 6'0 and 5'10 is a much less important difference between 5'10 and 5'8.

Hitler- 5′ 9″
Stalin- 5'5
Mao Zedong-5′ 11″
Not bad

>your logic is flawed
>everyone goes for shorter girls

I'm sure you're the smartest kid at your middle school.

How does that even happen. Is it the same with fat people?

> i thought I was 170 lbs
> mfw 250 lbs

>parents are 5'4 and 5'1"
>i'm 5'8"
feels weird

>tfw you pretty much only fuck manlets because you want to be the taller one

I am 177cm
sigh

What positions would these guys play? The one on the left is sort of tall so maybe a QB? The one on the right's wristwrap says CT but there's no fucking way he's a center

I've seen this picture so many times but I'm starting to think they were just models hired for a shoot or something, the guys on the roster with their numbers look nothing like them

it's all fun and games until you have a 5'5'' son who hates you for making him an abomination unto the human form.

>39552019
look! another pseudo scientific bullshit! no wonder the average iq is so low on Veeky Forums. I always spread bs information and memes here bc fitizens always eat it.

>tfw 5'11" and a half

so close yet so far

>tfw thought I was 6'0, just measured and I'm actually 5'10

I'm not super upset desu, could be a lot worse

Manlet hate isnt a meme anymore, there are people who genuinely hate short men. So we might aswell reply and remind such people that we dgaf. Like me for example, 5ft3, got into the Army, am going to apply for SF. Super fit and beat all the lanklets in PT. I love making them mad.

Also enjoy your no gains. Have dead twice as much as me for half the profit lel

>let's make it an even 5'11''
they are really really dumb and delusional.
look

Because you've hit freak big, small girls become too intimidated.

I have no desire to be taller but girls in a a large majority do care. If you are even the same height many just fucking lose interest. Feelsbadman.

lmao fucking manlet standing on a box

oh nice another victim like me

Why are Russians such manlets?

>stalin
>russian
>american education

>tfw Maria Sharapova will never choke me with her thighs
Kill me NOW

Youl all think height helps you so fucking much lmfao. I feel bad for all of you lanklet faggots who have nothing going for you but "muh height", which is a bigger negative then it is positive
Tldr; kys

Manlets are CUTE
CUTE

The percentage of people who care is about the same for both sexes.

>this is what manlets actually believe

You're never too short for gay guys if you look good.

I'm 5ft 8

I'll have to ask you to delete this thread or else I'll sneak into your house under the door and steal all of your gains

soon, manlet.. your suicide will come very soon

No, that number is the best case. Assuming you are perfect looking 78.4% of the dating pool will want you. For you it is probably 50%

>X's for eyes
>walls of text

damn, manlets, relax

>5ft3

If your gf says it to make you feel good about your insecurities then it must be true.

Also, your gf = most chicks.

6'7" here. I don't care about manlets unless they're trying to alpha at work. Nothing is more annoying than a dwarf pretending to be tough in front of a bouncer around women when he himself has to stand at least 5 meters away from me to chat shit about being kicked out. There's also the times when they start fights.

I remember this one time where there were two gypsy types fighting on the dance floor. I was running up the stairs to respond to it as they were exiting through the door. They didn't notice me suddenly get on the top step and grow about 2 feet and shat themselves when I pushed both of them away from one another. The one lad tried to act tough but we knocked him on the ground and his little brother didn't try to start anything with me, fucking off every time I stretched out my hand telling him to back off.

Women like to be shorter than their partners even when in heels, so the difference between M and F must be of at least 5 or 6 inches

>mfw 6'0

I would say most women care about height. Not the decimals but most women wouldn't date someone shorter than them.

>dad, 5,6"
>mom 5,2"
>I'm 6,0"
> I'm the shortest from my dad side where the tallest is 6,7"

>If you are under 5'10 (178cm)

Let me guess, op is 5'10. The manlet cutoff is 6'2 little guy.

Try being 6'1, everytime i put my work boots on i experience what its like to be a god...to walk the path of the elite... Only to have my power stripped from me everyday. Fucking Manlets, least you never get the feeling of being a demigod.

>tfw 6'1
>too autstic for gf

I dont have to ask: why the hate? Did some manlet killed your family on a fire or something?