He doesn't train neck

>he doesn't train neck
why aren't you training the most important body part user? don't you know girls don't date pencil necks?

Neck is huge for looking big

I should isolate mine but I worry I'll fuck up my posture

At least I make some neck gains from compounds

Please tell me how to train my neck
I genuinely want to know

Bump for interest

My neck is already as thick as my head from normal lifting (5 years) I don't need it thicker.

neck hangs x1
volume is not important, the important part is that you use the right equipment and your form

Four way neck machine
Neck curls/extensions (can be done with a neck harness or a just laying down and putting a plate on your head)
Neck bridges (be careful when starting out)

frequency should be once per lifetime

Are you telling me to kill myself?

>Lay down on bench so your neck is floating over the edge, put plate on forehead (support with arms, but don't lift with them,) bend neck down as far as it goes and go up as far as you can.
>Do the same lying on your stomach.

There are people who actually don't train neck?

Damn, I feel bad for them

well lets have a look at the musculature of the neck. we have the traps, scm and lots of smaller more "postural muscles". traps respond to heavy deadlifting, farmers carries and basically anything that involves lifting HEAVY weight. for the scms neck STABALIZING movements seem to work well, reference grapplers/ fighters where stabalizing/bracing the neck have a heavy workload. so i would start to A) make sure your posture is on point (not only is that incredibly important for function/injury prevention, but its the most aesthetic looking imo. B) LIFT HEAVEIR WEIGHTS, especially on your main lifts emphasis on deads and farm carries, if you are a regular lifter and your neck isnt growing, you arent lifting heavy enough C) get into some martial arts, imo bjj is superior

What about the side of the neck?

Rotate 90 degrees muthafucka. I didn't think I need to spell it out all the way.

The same but side bends

yeah but is it necessary?

You'll get 2/3 of gains from just doing front and back, but if you want a really thick and functional neck you'll do sides too.

wont' my neck thicken on its own as my bench goes up and I row heavier?

I mean jesus christ I already lift 7-10 hours a week and once the cut begins in feb/march I'll be doing 40 minutes of cardio too

>im fuckin zyzz brah

That's what I thought, and I'm still a pencil necked faggot with a 550 lb deadlift.

>what am I doing with my life?

"girls don't date pencil necks!"

Say what you want but this seems like a kickass self-defense weapon.

Barbell shrugs

Much better than dumbell shrugs

keked