en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impostor_syndrome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"You'll never get big lifting books faggot"

At least I can defend myself.

Tell him to cut the "cute" shit and answer the question like an adult

"Catch my fist with your head, faggot".

You can get books online now

I wut m8? 1v1 me starcraft

Next year I'll hit the 1,000lb mark and earn my MSCS from a top 5 school with a 3.9-4.0 GPA. I already have a $130k/yr job.

what league u in famo

not him but i played for like 3 months season 1 lotv, got dia, then quit because i was so angry at it that i skipped the gym one day because i wanted to make up mmr i lost

needless to say i dropped that for 6 months and just place in my league every new season since

"So you don't"

Only the worst kind of person believes it's a zero sum game and you can't be both

you don't know what a zero sum game is

underrated

Come on faggot. I know you're out there. Post the pic. Go on. We're all waiting.

Yes I do, some people seem to believe that you can't be smart and lift weights at the same time, that every single person fits into one or the other, so the smarter you are the wimpier your body is and vice versa

How is that not zero sum, where gains in one area directly correlate with losses in another?

nah u dont

"You're head is upwards of three times the normal size. Please see a doctor immediately."

yeah nah you totally dont know what it means

The "Game" part of Zero Sum Game implies there are other players, where one player's gain directly causes losses in other player's.

ok now do the other way around

I'm the one with the Bachelor's degree in Physics though

>lieing on 4chin

I have a Bachelor's in Biology and a Master's in Biomedical Sciences and I still feel like I don't know jack shit.

welcome to the club

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impostor_syndrome

The thing is, I can't just spout off the steps of Glycolysis, evolutionary game theory or any of the Bio crap I've learned over the last 5 years but if you give me an hour to review some material I suppose I could. But I don't know if it's supposed to be this way. I feel like at this point I should have more...expertise.

>he un-ironically doesnt know what it means

fpbp

"Hydro encephalitis is no joke buddy, maybe go see a doctor?"

At least i don't have a jew nose

kek

>games require more than one player

Saying something in your defense is for weak feminine men

I can punch your fucking head off, mate. I don't need to speak

see

But actually you are right. Why? Because he is anthropomorphized the two positions - so they are the "players"

>Player One: the Brain
>Player Two: the Gains

In this definition, the term Zero Sum Game applies.

Would you rather be a beta brain boi who becomes a used up whores betabux or a Veeky Forums but stupid slayer who fucks girls on the daily?

Or maybe you can just be Veeky Forums and educated. Why are academics so fucking pathetic?

I know the feelings mate, I only recently realised I am good at what I do,
3/4 though my PhD in Chem/Envio Eng.

I have never seen a scientist with a rocking body. just admit it, gym people are not the brightest people

then the year after that you'll die from heart failure, succ faggot

kek

There is more to life than just fucking girls and getting ripped.

>

Excersise and muscles make the brain healthier and able to absorb information easier

Fucking girls is fun and a great way to boost your ego since youre doing something thats incredibly difficult and getting ripped is about looking good
Life might not be about this but it sure is fun to do these two

checked

underrated as fuck

as someone who spent the first 26 years of my life fat and out of shape, getting fit sparked a dissonance in me (self-perceived identity vs reality) that served as the catalyst to an analysis of the meaning and impact of identity and ego unlike anything else in my life. if you have the wherewithal to recognize it, getting fit will change you in every aspect, including mentally.

Tips

Sweet, me too.
Doesn't change the fact that a lot of gym goers are neanderthals.

And a lot of non goers are as well

>tfw to intelligent to let my IQ go lower than my bodyweight

>and just place in my league every new season since
You still sound like a tremendous faggot.

It's pretty common for doctors to be ripped

kek, need to study a fucking lot then

In Game Theory they do.

Dont worry I'm a manlet;D

Nanomachines son.

Im undergrad and teach bio and know what you feel

When you start talking to people fucking around just for the degree though you realize most people couldnt even do that

>fucking girls
>incredibly difficult

You're retarded.

>tfw I have a qt gf I can fuck daily

>tfw I have a qt gf I can fuck daily
>I won the lottery and manage to get a gf so now i judge people who arent as fortunate

OP BTFO

Lmfao

>tfw dumb enough too lift

>engineer
>academic honors
>had my pick of 10 job offers
>company presidents were personally calling me and asking me to come work for them
Half the reason I started lifting was because I wanted the brawn too. I got tired of being skeleton mode, my physique was my weakest aspect.

But none of that matters.

Who the fuck cares what other people think? Fuck it man, you do you and I'm gonna do me. I'm stronger than some people but weaker than others. I'm smarter than some people but dumber than others. I'm more cultured than some people but less than others.

I don't give a shit about you and I don't expect you to give a shit about me. I look to other people to see what positives they have, then use that to inspire me to work harder and push myself to be better. That's it.

I lift for me. I study for me. I improve myself for me, no one else.

>tfw it's not fullfilling anymore because she is always available
I miss the hunt.

>when i'm single and chasing tail i get lonely and want a steady gf
>when i have a steady gf i get bored and want to start chasing tail
just

>I'm in medschool
>They guy with the best grades on the class is even fitter than me
Some dyels played too much D&D and think real life is balanced.

>butthurt retards who try to buy society's validation by lifting detected

so much this

It's balance mate. I abandoned the fit dream in pursuit of physics and maths, but I still keep myself as fit as I can be within those limits. Key is balance. You can't work out so much that you're too busy recovering to think, but you also don't want to be some skinny little science pussy who can't stand up for any of his beliefs.

>bullshit. I bench 100 War and Peaces

Is this achievable natty?

This guy gets it

>implying

Society's validation is what I'm doing a graduate degree and a career as an attorney for, user.

Lifting is the only thing that lets me look at myself in the mirror.

>Next year I'll hit the 1,000lb mark

Don't wait until next year to start lifting man go today!

would come off as very autistic considering the guy obviously doesn't work out anywhere

What is there to defend? This is just a simple exchange between a curious liftsman and a pretentious reader.

You just go, "huh, neat," and continue walkin'.

>smart
>engineer

but if you actually played d&d you'd know it's not balanced, and that guy smarter and fitter than you just rolled all 18s

this is the worst image I have ever seen

lmao

lol

literally perfect teeth on the right

She has bottom crowding on her lower teeth.
>tfw in dental school AND CAN'T STOP NOTICING TEETH

Don't be so sure. Lots of people in countries that aren't third world shitholes do some kind of exercise. It's just usually a) way too infrequent to be considered regular, b) ineffective due to poor planning, and c) usually doesn't have and good diet behind it.

*any good diet
Damn phone

>2016
>going to a library

Poorfag or autist confirmed

>tfw not in dental school and obsessed with teeth

why do I have this user ? it started like 1 year ago
I just can't help but check the teeth of everyone Im talking too and notice the imperfections then I rate them in my head
I also find it very hot when a girl has perfect straight teeth (and teeth "symetry" if that makes sense)

damn... now i get it...

>gf
>lottery
sheeeeet you're a waste man

People still think one excludes the other.

Been reading an hour a day since last year, feels good nigga.

>judges
>shitposter

Is that why I think I'm a retard and most people are nice to me because I'm retarded?

neither of those people are attractive. I wanna be small and cute, graceful.