/feels/ thread

Let it all out bros.

I haven't spoken to anyone about this. In 2009 I started a relationship with my then gf. We stayed together for 3 years (2012). She cheated on me early in the relationship and I "forgave" her, but I grew into someone I never would have thought I'd become. We eventually parted ways after years of resentment towards one another. I haven't been in another relationship since then. Every time I hear her name or somebody mentions the relationship, my heart starts to race. I haven't seen her face for 4 years until today on Facebook (I don't have a facebook so I created a profile because I wanted to see what my past friends were up to) I was looking at a friends profile and I saw her name in the comments. My body started to shiver and my legs turned cold (still cold as I'm typing this). I decided to click on her profile. Looking at her profile, I can't recognize her. It's like she's a stranger, but I know it's her. Oddly enough, I can't recall our 3 year relationship which is odd because we were with each other 24/7 all that time. The only thing I'm certain is that she was a past girlfriend. She's with someone else and I don't feel anything. I'm not sure if this is just a matter of time passing by or if I'm suffering from PTSD.

You're an idiot.
That'll be $300 for your professional diagnosis.

I know man. Thanks for making me laugh.

I failed out of college last year and this is has been the loneliest year of my life. I attend community college, go to the gym, come home, that's it.

On the bright side, I just got accepted to a really good university with a great business school after back to back 4.0 semesters.

Sounds like your balls still need to drop m8

OP here. The future looks bright for both of us man. I'll probably start med school in the fall. I can't wait.

Lmaooo. God I love the politically incorrect attitude on Veeky Forums, sometimes it's just what you need to hear.

Awesome bro, we're all gonna make it. One step at a time.

>Talk to girl a lot lately
>Completely normal conversation
>She just stops responding
>See her like stuff on instagram
I don't fucking get it, it's not like I'm questioning if she's interested or not, she has made it very clear she is, why do all girls do this?

>4 years and still didn't get over a dumb girl
>trying to make it

give up and kill yourself, you'll never amount to anything because you lack self-worth and discipline.

I'm over her, I'm just trying to figure out why I can't remember anything about her. Avoidance coping perhaps?

You sure she's into you?

You will have to understand sooner or later that most humans do barely ever use their brain to think about things - they do what they feel like, they say what they feel like and their barely every consider anything in regards to others.

It's funny, because I do not believe that those people are actually dumb - I just think that they never learned to reconsider any decisions and thus just never use their brain.

And then, as someone who thinks trough about his actions and words, you will often find yourself offended by the behavior of such person.
The trick is to either accept the way they are and not get offended by them or to move on and surround yourself with people that are "thinkers".
A good mix of both should do the trick.

Very sure

i dont have any friends and i havnt been on Veeky Forums for awhile but it feels nice to come back once in a while and feel like i always have somewhere i belong

OP, this kind of sounds like my story. I dated someone from 2009 to 2013. Both of us fucked up throughout the relationship, and it really changed us. Forgiveness took a lot out of me. I made a facebook a few months ago and also stumbled on my ex. Pretty much had the same reaction as you. Heart started racing, felt like I couldn't breathe, and so on. Weird shit.

I hope things are good for you right now friend

I'm a kissless virgin.

I'll be 22 in 20 days.

I lost 150lbs to get here and now all I am in a 200lb sack of loose skin who's just as much of a fat dork as I've always been.

Feels bad man.

We all have the same downfalls.

I dated a girl for 3 years also. She cheated on me multiple times during our relationship. I broke up with her after I found out everything.

> Fast Forward 5 years
Me and her started talking again. I recently broke up with my girl and she just broke up with her Boyfriend.
She says she loves me and wants to try again but she also said she loved me when she was cheating. I love her but I hate her. I'm so confused. I know history will most likely repeat itself but I feel like letting her go again will send me back into depression. ;_;

> TL;DR - I just want a committed Girl friend I could care less about looks.

Grow a god damn cock and hate fuck her with complete degradation. Look at what she let you do to her and realize she let every other guy do the same thing. If you still want to be with her, welcome to your life as a cuckold.

My wife and me separated a while time ago and I think I am falling for a acquaintance I met some years ago. I am not sure what her feelings are, I dropped my spaghetti a few times and I think its fairly obvious that I like her. I am rusty at these tactics.

do NOT go back to a girl who acts like this
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I know you're both right that is the sad part.
I'll talk to her today. As much as I love her I can't go through all that again.

>Having another episode of existential dread
>Want to meet a girl to actually connect with
>Seems like every girl is just an alkie who wants to go out and fuck strangers for fun
>Feel distant from my friends because they've either lost motivation over the years and are depressing to be around, or are on the GOTTA SCORE SOME PUSSY DUDE train
>It's hard to meet new friends
>Feel like I'm at a crossroads with my spirituality and struggle to connect to it
>What's the point in working hard to secure a productive life if you have no one to live it with?
>Old friends are already in serious relationships, feel like the clock is ticking
>Worst of all, hurt my shoulder and haven't been able to bench for a week
It's hard brehs, "grind through another day" mentality just puts you at a standstill after a certain point

I hear you buddy, you are not alone with this if that helps at all.

>2009
>15
>get thrown out of house because family sucks
>continue doing the family finances on the side
>decide to study harder and get out of second-world country
>2012
>family completely disintegrates
>go to study in the UK
>parents have their own families now
>feel lonely and depressed
>other kids are spoiled snobs
>kids from my own country don't like me because I am poor
>2014
>sue my dad
>work almost 40 h/w and study FT
>have mental breakdown before exams
>professors don't care
>mess them up
>2016
>graduate with a 2:2
>have practical experience but no career prospects
>got laid off last week because my manager got scare of my work ethic
>have nobody
>completely and utterly alone

At this point I am considering going back home and living with my grandparents for a month or two to have a break and let my mind and body recover. I am not going to lie to you guys, I feel absolutely shitty because I know what I am capable of but because of stupid shit my life is a mess.

To be quite frank, if I boarded the plane today I wouldn't have any regrets. I may finally get my driver's license, a car and spend time with this girl I have been talking to on Skype for the past year.

By "mess them up", I mean I got poor marks on my exams.

Pussy ain't a mans downfall no more.

Do whatever you think is going to make you happy friend.

I often wished to go to college and study but even community college is too expensive for my poor ass. Even with government help I'll still be at least 10k in debt before finding a job.

Just try to find some sort of happiness. Life is short.

Join the military, job training/decent paying job + free college after four years of bullshit.

Pretty normal especially if its a first love although 4 years is exceptionally long but I guess you haven't seen her and had social networking to help you get over seeing her face. Honestly the best cure I found was just being alone and happy with yourself then get something like tinder and match with people even if you don't speak to them, gives you a little confidence boost and shows people already find you attractive without having the awkward guessing stage. Or if you prefer to go out to a bar with some fellas then go do that and see if you make eye contact or conversation with girls.

When you know other people are attracted to you, shit gets way easier bud. Some might say my approach is just wrong but everyone wants to know if someone thinks they're hot and confidence boosts are nice!

I am on the verge of booking those tickets to be honest. The funny thing is that I will have better career options if I chose to go home instead of continuing to do what I do.

This is strange

>Be with friends
Have an amazing time
>Afterwards being alone
Analyse all my interactions from the night and want to an hero
>Think I'm worthless
Oneitits gives me a smile the next day

What sort of joke is Allah playing on me?

Ive got a date tomorrow for the first time in years, and while thats exciting and all, i have no idea what to do or say. Im nervous about the whole thing and if i just manage to avoid embarrassing myself ill be happy

Wish me luck bros

Beta Just like op

Good luck bro.
Just don't push too hard. Talk about random little things.

Are you me?

>have amazing gf for 4 1/2 years
>over time the quality of our relationship gets worse because she has some issues with cleanliness
>being with her led to a decrease in spending time with my friends becuase i copuld only meet with gf at weekends and friends did nearly everything at that time
>we talked about it and agreed to change for the better
>worked for a while but it just went beack to the old state
>broke up with her in the end
>still met up and had sex among other things
>it was hard for her at first
>i was sure that it was right to end the relationship was my opinion even when i met her
>two hours ago on fb i saw her being in a new relationship with another guy
>suddenly all the feelings are coming back and i realise what mistakes i made
>want ex back even though i know it wont work out for more than a few months
And here i thought i didnt have any feelings for her anymore.

> Be depressed some years back, take meds, stop meds
> Depression gone but the world feels like a dream, don't care about much, don't feel much, just move through life like I'm on a train waiting for my stop
> Can't connect to anyone, numb, girls smell my indifference a mile away, not that I could connect to anyone ever again
> tfw I will never feel tf again

That Feel when.........

I fucking hate it when so called "colleagues" think they are oh so professional, that they're something better than you and then resort to tell lies and talk shit about you behind your back even if those are younger than you. Fucking hell.

Tell me

You wanna hear it?

>Arnold claims he had 22 inch arms
>read on Veeky Forums that you look DYEL until you get 17 inch arms
>measure flexed arm at widest point
>13.5 inches
>working out on and off for two years

Kill me.

>Arnold
[spoiler]Pssst he's a host too[/spoiler]

Not him but I want to know as well, this is a safe zone for you user

Is it a safe zone for my feelings too?

Yes, tell me

Of course, it's a feels thread after all

Well, you know that feeling you feel when you wake up after your mind showed you pictures of a future that could be?

go on

What can i do to be loved?

You wake up all dizzy and shit but feeling happy somewhat content with those pictures in your head, for a few seconds at least. This feeling is something i would prefer to stay rather to fade if that makes sense somehow.

just be yourself literally

>that empty feel after a nice dream
Iktfb

what is that future you're imagining and what's keeping you from reaching it?

>tfw never gonna get out of skinnyfat mode
WHY EVEN LIFT

how do I actually meet girls ?

I'll have 1 last semester of uni in january 2017 then im done with university forever
the thought of not having any "social contact" terrifeis me and I've never thought I'd feel this way

I didn't read your blog post, but my suggestion is to man the fuck up

Usual stuff you know me, a girl and all around happiness surrounding us so to speak. Myself i assume it's also not my decision alone to make.

A week ago i ended my 5 year LTR i feel sad but i'm looking forward to new challenges and beginnings this'll be exciting

Also my lifts skyrocketed fuck yeah

online dating is your answer.

Is she a friend, classmate or colleague of yours?
Have you tried approaching her?

Oh well she's a bird i met on a drunk night out actually comes from another city

is as much of a meme as SL/SS is

That's interesting, how did you meet if you're from different cities? Have you met only once?

She was partying with some friends of her and as drunks do we connected on a deeper level i presume and started dating i believe that's the term for it. We've met a couple of times actually. But those dreams man they feel so real and in reach but again it's not my decision alone to make if that becomes reality.

I feel poor.

I make good money, better than all of my friends actually but I also have the following taking place...

>refinancing my mortgage (pay more = less years)
>401k taking 20% of my wages
>Company (I work for) stock taking 10% of my wages

Resorting to shopping at wal-mart and finding group-on deals to do things with my girl. She doesn't care but I feel inadequate when my siblings are shopping at Whole Foods and driving luxury cars.

Hold on, so you really want to go for a girl you met when both of you were drunk?
>connected on a deeper level whilst being drunk
Ok man, just saying that it doesn't sound like there's much future.

Well i met her drunk not of alcohol but of something way more addicting that's what i meant. Might be too dramatically here. There is a future user that's what my brain is telling me

Kek what were you guys rolling on?

Alright,you probably know better than we do. What's your plan to achieve what you desire?

>the thought of not having any "social contact" terrifeis me and I've never thought I'd feel this way
I know how you feel.

I'm an on and off NEET since 2014 and i barely have any social contacts. I have two friends, but i haven't met them for months now and i haven't spoken to a girl for half a year. Last time i was at a party was more than one year ago.

The sad thing is, that i don't even care, i just want to go to the gym and lift. The "hello" and "bye" i say to the front desk guy is the only social interaction i have.

No drugs either user again being to dramatically here just woke up from said dream and pictures in my head still a bit dizzy. My plan? Either i take the more aggressive route and risk losing her or i hold my feet still and wait.

How would the aggressive way look like: what would you wait for, on the other hand?

By being disrespectful probably. The other route is waiting if she comes by but only god knows how long that might take. To be fair i have no clue if i could even reach out to her because she's gone offline from me out of her own will to figure shit out so disregarding that might get me nowhere but it might be what she wants. No idea wish i could somehow delve into the mind of a girl well that special girl.

Mh sounds complicated. There must be a reason if she's putting communication on hold, maybe disrespecting this could actually cause her to pull away farther from you. On the other hand...well, women. As you said, it could very well be that she's waiting for you to make the first move.
Waiting for her...well, if she doesn't know your into her, you could wait forever,friendo. You somehow have to make it clear to her that you're (still) interested, otherwise she probably won't come at you at any point in time

Everyone is divorced, miserable, or broke.
Everyone cheats and gets cheated on.
My mother ruined my father's life, and he admits that he can't give me advice because he really doesn't know more than I do.
Work sucks, but everyone says I'm lucky to have a job.
Idiots and under qualified people get jobs they don't deserve.
Wages are in freefall.
Not wealthy, but grew up in a wealthy area- can't connect with anyone who never had to worry or work hard.
The ride never stops.
I think I need to move and start over.

this brah

an hero is no solution to heartbreak, r-right brahs

>tfw falling for somebody again
>not sure if she's showing signs
>tfw you know it won't end well again
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

>tfw when the first love of my life is going on with her life and his in a relationship now
>tfw can't get over it

Not at all.
You only get one shot at life, as far as we know, pick yourself up and ride that shit out. You'll die eventually don't worry.

She might actually be yeah. She knows that i'm into her though. How should i do this when she doesn't want me to reach out to her at the moment though?

I think it's important to ask yourself: how bad to you want her and how long can you wait for her?

Maybe let some time pass and try to contact her in a month or so on a completely neutral level, asking trivial stuff like how she's doing. This shouldn't put her under too much pressure and you will notice if she's interested in keeping in touch

Answer to the first is pretty bad question for the second one is how long will she take that's the thing. Even though she blocked me willingly on every media there is for the time being? Not really a smart move i reckon.

What do you have to lose?
If she blocked every social media try calling her or writing an old school letter (if you know her address)
Really, what do you have to lose? Not being in touch? Well, that's what's happening now. If she decides to keep ignoring you, at least you know that YOU tried everythint in your power. I think that with the thought of having tried everything, it's easier to get over her in case she really doesnt want you.

(what happened anyway that she blocked you??you were telling how happy and "drunk" you were and now suddenly she's ignoring you?)

Nothing objectively, subjectively a wonderful girl. No idea what her address is to be honest although there's is something i can do. But what to say without spilling my heart like a colossal dick. Well as i said she needed a time out to figure some stuff out for herself. I'm betting that the second we see each other that drunk happiness will be there in an instant.

tfw using the manlet stool to reach the pull-up bar

be kind to others

>tfw trying to find someone so I can tell myself the one relationship I had prior wasn't just an aberration in my life of loneliness

Why do you see emotions so negatively? Why "spilling my heart like a colossal dick"? If there's one thing that women like is men who are able to show their feelings, strong enough to show their vulnerable side. Do you really think she wouldn't care about your feelings? If you openly told her about them? And even if: again: what do you have to lose if she doesnt like you spilling your emotions? You say you could lose this great girl, but dont have her right now in the first place! You would lose the illusion of maybe one day getting her and that's nothing to be sad about, it enables you to get over her

Because i believe that by doing so i show her that i am weak and in a fucked up way of thinking she might deem me well weak? I might lose that illusion but i guess actively trying it might even turn the illusion into reality. Just have to cross my fingers she's actually into this sort of stuff though.
On the other hand how am i supposed to be the one showing her all my emotions and how i feel for her when she has not shown me as much feelings as i should show her in the process of getting her you know? Should be a give and take thing not a give twice as much and MAYBE receive something, but that's just a thought lingering in the back of my head.

Also adding: there's a thin line between showing your vulnerable to a girl and just outright making a fool out of yourself.

>just returned from mini vacation in kiruna
>really loved it there so I was in a really great mood
>Ask girl about upcoming date
>"oh yeah and we can ask other guy 1 and other guy 2 if they want to come along too"
>mfw

you're using your own shit?

Did you know
That the cells in your body
Are replaced every 8 years?

That means in 4 years you have never met her

HHKV at 23 here. I dont think im ugly I think I just dont exist. Ugly fat girls dont even hit on me. No one has ever offered me drugs or sex. No one has ever tried to steal from me or fight me or even hug me. When a friend and I are talking to a girl she will not look at me at all and will just maintain eye contact with my friend. Almost like its just them talking. If I mention something or say something no one ever responds as if I actually didnt ask.

I just dont get it. I would almost be ok if some girl looked at me and went ew because at least I know she saw me.

So if you think that showing emotions is "weak": if you manage to get in a relationship with her, would you forever keep that "strong" façade? Would you never wang to show your girl emotions? Sooner or later she'd fins out about them and you'll see how she reacts. Wouldn't it be better to figure out rather sooner than later how she reacts? So to not waste yoir time with a girl who can't deal with your emotions(even though i don't believe that she's not into blunt emotions, SHE'S A WOMAN)

Ever thought that maybe she feels in a similar way? That because you never showed your true colours she's also afraid to do so?

You are a spooky ghost.
Get better friends who make sure you can interact too

Why would you make a fool out of yourself by telling her your feelings? Or what exactly are you planning that would classify as foolish??