If I start starving myself, will I lose my gains first, or will I lose my gains alongside my bodyfat?

If I start starving myself, will I lose my gains first, or will I lose my gains alongside my bodyfat?
>inb4 some faggot starts lecturing me about being healthy, I honestly don't give two fucking shits about it. If you have an unhealthier/more effective way to lose weight, I'll do it. It's not worth staying fat over.

Just do keto or PSMF.

>I honestly don't give two fucking shits about it
you do because you made this thread. If you didnt give a fuck just starve yourself and see what happens.

You won't lose muscle until you're down to like 7% bf. You'll be weaker and softer though. Make sure to drink lots of water and I would take at least a double dose of multivitamin. Even if you do lose muscle, you can gain it all back in like a week once you start eating again, because when you lose muscle it doesn't really go away, it just sort of stays dormant and deflated or whatever

If you stop fueling your body what do you think will happen?

You lose gains as well, usually more gains than fat.
I dont have any relevant qualifications but I believe it's because its easier to catabolise muscle than fat.

It will start using fat as fuel maybe?This is not true. The whole point of having fat is for situations like this.

Not fueling yourself does not mean that your muscles will just consume the fat thats on you.

That's basically saying if an obese person stopped eating and did squats hed be squatting 900lbs by month 3.

You will get weaker. And your muscles will atrophy

You will lose both. BUT for the first week maybe you will see significant fat loss but after that your body actually starts to hold onto fat to store it because your body is obviously in shock now that it's not being fed. That's when you lose more muscle. Eventually you will lose it all but you'd become skelly mode and it would take a lot longer to regain the muscle back. Best of luck to you! I'd just go 0 carb 75% protein and 25% fat. Eat like fat free Greek yogurt and apples or something for a few months.

If you're not lifting, you're going to lose fat at around the same rate as muscle. But if you're regularly using those muscles, your body won't be as fast to catobolise them.

Do intermittent fasting

>0 carb
>eat apples for a few months

dam this looks like my ex. too bad she got way fatter lmao

Nobody said anything about gaining muscle
Your body won't go into shock and start consuming muscle instead of fat because it's starving. That makes zero sense. That's like your body going into shock from too much working out and it starts building fat instead of muscle

OP, the best way to go about it is probably to just have maybe a few big meals per week. No carbs though. Just have a pound of ground beef and a pound of bacon and some leaves or something. Pretend you're a hunter gatherer. Make sure you use plenty of placebo as well

That's how this frog does it.

you will lose both. lifting will minimize the amount of muscle loss. you'll obviously shed a lot of water and glycogen and as a result your muscle bellies will be less full, leading to a loss of overall strength. but there is still a small percentage of muscle tissue that gets consumed along with fat. cutting a not lifting is a guaranteed way to piss away your gains.

>it just sort of stays dormant and deflated or whatever

google PSMF or rapid fat loss by lyle mcdonald

PSMF was the bomb dot com in terms of effective weight loss but horrid to go through. I've lost roughly 15lbs each time, running for two weeks, and gaining back about 7lbs of water weight.

Keto is amazing for consistent, long term weight loss and management but is shit for training.

Paleo is what I'm doing now with excellent results. See Lascek's book on paleo for lifters.

fucking hell OP, I squeezed the one eyed wonder worm just 10 minutes ago and now you gotta post a pic like that?

God damn dawg why don't you just eat a caloric deficit like a well-adjusted person instead of all these meme diets

did both

plus, bacon

Well that got my dick hard.

I can help user, come closer

THIS

Just lift, not too much intensity and you're good.

You'll develop chronic stomach conditions if you starve yourself.
>Don't do it, the gains aren't worth

eat high protein, do weight training 3x a week and you'll do fine in terms of muscle loss

also do steroids, ostarine, mk-677 or whatever, if you can, they both help preserve muscle mass and accelerate weight loss a lot

If you know your TDEE, then come in about 300 under that. Instead of using Whey/Meats/Dairy to get your macros, use Eggs instead. Limit yourself to 1 egg yolk per day. Eat as many whites as you can while still under TDEE.

If this doesn't achieve what you are looking for, it may be time to reduce meats to nothing and try plant based meals. I can tell you that 2 weeks on plant based, and you will shred fat. You have to be on point with your macros if you're not going to lose muscle/strength, though, which you will to an extent.

Do psmf.

Eat enough protein, 50g fat.

This is the besT extreme diet for losing body fat and keeping what muscle you already have