Lose Weight

Hey Veeky Forums
20 years old guy here.
Not fat but with a bit of belly that I wanna lose.
Any diet/exercises that actually work?

I don't wanna google arguments like this cause I find just bullshit, maybe something that worked with someone of you?

The sticky worked for me. Read it.

>I don't wanna google arguments like this cause I find just bullshit, maybe something that worked with someone of you?
Sticky 1xF

Read the fucking sticky you useless sack of shit

Read the sticky.

Then check out /k/'s wiki so you can find a nice gun to shoot yourself with.

Diet always works you lazy fuck

>Human body cannot defy the laws of physics.
>Human body stores unused energy in fat reserves.
>Each pound of fat is 3,500 calories you DID NOT NEED.
>Everybody's body requires a different level of energy just to live each day.
>Exercise increases the need for energy to be consumed in order to live each day.
>Eating less energy than you consume will cause your body to eat fat for energy (fat loss).
>This can be achieved with something as little as walking fast on a daily basis.
>Metabolism is a function of a combination of diet (healthy food vs crappy food), exercise (good exercise that is injury free), and consistent routine of these. The more consistent, the higher your metabolism.

Side note, for the purposes of gaining/losing weight:
1. 500 calories of sugar is similar to 500 calories of meat, but they aren't "equal" in terms of nutrition (this is a whole other discussion). It should be glaringly obvious to any idiot that eating 1500 calories of shit per day will have an adverse effect (even if achieving weight loss) than 1500 calories of clean foods/supplements (achieves weight loss while making you stronger).

2. Irrespective of the sources of food, you can go STRICTLY by calorie count, and while knowing your TDEE, you can systematically cause your body to gain or lose weight. Most professional weight lifters do this as part of their careers just to size up with competition.

The eat less calories than you use diet works quite well.

Thanks, Captain Bread.

>.
SS+GOMAD

I know a guy who eats like almost nothing but is still pretty fat. He already has that when he was 15 and he sometimes doesnt eat for 48 hours(!). In the meantime he just works and everything. He drinks cola so he get that calories but he says he only drinks 4 cans a day. How is this possible for all these years (He is now in his 30's)??

If you eat more calories than you burn, you will gain weight. If you eat fewer calories than you burn, you will lose weight. The human body literally CAN'T work any other way.

He's lying

He is not a person to lie, also a work with him whole day and he doesnt consume anything expect cola and coffee. He says he drinks every night some alcohol, maybe that fills up some calories. But he says he never breakfasts and then he just works from 1200-2130 without eating anything

He's bullshitting you. Also cola and alchohol are high calorie sources

You're blind then.
You can't be obese by not eating anything.
Look at any 3rd world country.

He is not obese but he has a belly yes, not what you would expect with that diet

>lying
>breaking 1st law of thermodynamics
pick one

ice cubes and ketchup all day every day

4 cans of soda is like 1000 calories. If he's eating only three regular sized meals on top of that, he will get fat. Depending on his size, the soda could be half his TDEE and is almost surely half his BMR.

For fats a normal meal is usually 1000 calories or more. His "eating nothing" is probably not eating breakfast, having a medium sized lunch, grazing all day, and having a huge dinner that he thinks is small considering he "didn't eat" all day.

This is why people lose weight when they do nothing more than keep a food diary. They can't lie to themselves.

Depending on what you add to coffee, it can be over 100 calories too. I use heavy cream and no sugar and it's 50 calories. But I have one coffee only in the morning.

I guaran-fucking-tee you this fat is adding more than 1000 calories and probably closer to 2000 in liquid shit and it doesn't even know it's doing it.