>2nd date with petite qt 3.14
>5'2" 110lbs half Colombian and Portuguese
>Lots of feels on both ends
>She has no social media, reads a lot and plays vidya
>Dresses conservatively but when we finally bang her body is outrageous
>6 maybe 7/10 face, but 8-9/10 body
>I can already tell she's pretty insecure
>she's also a poorfag and a wagecuck

Is it a good idea to fall for the GF meme? I've been working on becoming more of a sociopath so maybe I can keep banging sloots. Or try to set up threesomes with her.

How can I make sure she's not a gold digger? I don't usually date poors.

we need pictures of said 9/1|0 body to reach a verdict.

I'll work on it

She's really good about hiding her big tits. She came to my house wearing an oversized Zelda sweatshirt. Men's small but of course it's super big on her.

She eventually took everything off and her tits look almost disproportionate on her tiny frame. She claims she's a C cup, but most guys would assume D.

How did you meet?

If she makes you happy go for it.

We met at this diver bar/diner place. It's pretty unique but the food is good and everything is cheap.

I was roasted with a friend getting burgers and she was there getting hotdogs on her way home from work.

she sounds like a waifu material tbf. don't listen to if she's a 9/10 in your eyes you don't need the approval of fat neets to date her. Be careful with insecure girls though. They tend to accuse you of cheating and/or end up cheating themselves. But if you vibe good, just go for the ride.

Trust your gut, user. Most of the time, your gut feeling is right.

If your gut tells you she's worth trying it for, give it a shot.

I wanna see these jabungo boobs OP

deliver OP

sounds very wifu pru

fell for an argentine qt earlier this year but couldn't work because we lived too far apart. if not i would have snatched her right up.

lets see her for fucks sake m8

curse you OP and curse your chances with this girl for being a boob teasing dweeb

>living the dream
wtf are you complaining about man...

also, some poorfags are pretty decent people, you just have to ask her about it. example: dine at macdonals with you paying or dine at home cooked by both of you? another one, ask her if she prefers her own slightly broken but fully functional over a unknown working state brand new one.

>wagecuck
And what are you, a NEET? Funny how you portray working for a living like a negative.

No, I have a CAREER. She's a hard worker which I respect, but I'd feel weird bringing her to a family party and explaining that she has a college degree and two part time jobs.

Date her if you like her, but be careful about getting in a long term relationship. If you can't respect her work (which is a big part of someone's life), you might have trouble down the line. Sounds like fun for now though. If you want to, just do it.

>short insecure girls with good bodies and average faces

OP you just described my type.

GO FOR IT CMON

OH UD FEEL WEIRD HUH

SO WEIRD

WOULDN'T WANT TO FEEL WEIRD

jesus fuck, user, grow up. plus it's not like she can't still start a career, man.

Thanks for the advice user's.

I'm just gonna go with my gut and hope things work out. Worst comes to worst, it will be fun in the short run.

We're all gonna make it brahs

GFs are gains goblins avoid at all costs

Oh yes, there are no girls who respect your hard work and actually encourage you...

Who needs a gf when you're already living the life, just like us user!

>normies think having a "career" is different from wagecucking
You wouldn't have to explain her part time jobs to your parents if she spends all her time raising their grandkids.