Is plastic surgery something that should be encouraged or not when pursuing aesthetics?

Is plastic surgery something that should be encouraged or not when pursuing aesthetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmgbSjLT1xE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not. Just be yourself, user.

>that pic
wtf I love plastic surgery now

I kinda feel sad for whoever is going to marry her only to have the great khali as his child

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

No.

Attraction has it's root in reproduction and if you have undergone plastic surgery your apperance is a lie. You will only push the problem on to your children that will have to deal with a bad apperance, instead of allowing healthier genes to suceed.
After an accident it could be fine. If it's because you discovered Veeky Forums and started obsessing over your right pec being out of line with your left then no.

i dont agree with plastic surgery for aesthetics, unless it is really needed.

your kids will still be ugly as fuck if you did plastic surgery because they were ugly too

There's only one thing that's more desperate than getting plastic surgery: using steroids.

Real men don't get 'plastic surgery'. That's for old women and faggots.

The poor, the stupid and the moral will perish

I just had a tummy tuck done a couple months ago. I had a brain tumor that left me with huge stretchmarks down my stomach, and it resulted it in being saggy like I had been a pregnant chick, or a huge fatty. I cut down to around 148 lbs at 5'11, and it still just hung there.

I don't think I realized how much it was bringing me down until it was gone. I honestly feel so much better about myself even though I've got this yooge scar.

I dunno. Some people just get fucked by life. I don't think it's wrong to make use of methods available to unfuck things.

>Attraction has it's root in reproduction and if you have undergone plastic surgery your apperance is a lie.
>Building muscle is okay though, I mean lifting heavy weights and being able to eat as much protein as I need is totally natural.
We live in a different world now. I'd really appreciate ugly people to get plastic surgery otherwise I'll have to look at their ugly ass faces.

fixing that jaw would be enough.

>Be nigger.
>Bleach skin, reduce lip size, nose and facial reconstruction.
>Bleach hair and wear contacts.
>Fake being a Caucasian faggot.
>Spread nigger genetics among unsuspecting white cucks.

This is what plastic surgery is.

Yeah, but however is she going to look like an idol like that?

Definitely not, I would. Ever mix my genetics with a creature like that and if I was tricked? I would die like that rich Korean did when he had fugly kids

In your situation, I would have done the same. And admittedly, the girl in OP is really, really fucked by genetics. I can't blame her for fixing it, but I think she went too far.

I'll never find it attractive because, by all means, that person shouldn't be good looking.

Sue *

>Attraction has it's root in reproduction and if you have undergone plastic surgery your apperance is a lie. You will only push the problem on to your children that will have to deal with a bad apperance, instead of allowing healthier genes to suceed.

>nothing personnel, kid

Yeah, why not?

Much like your body, face isn't everything. But it is something, if that makes sense?

If you have a good body and an ugly face, you've got more of a chance, but a good body and a good face, you're even better off. It's a case of adding as many strings to your bow as possible - money, confidence, humour, style, face, body, and yeah, even height.

If you've got NONE of those, you're going to find it very tricky.

It's 2016 - surgery is cheap, safe, and effective.

Ignore Americucks like this who've been brainwashed with the American Dream bullshit. These people also think using steroids is "cheating".

this is why all Korean women look the same

What if I got plastic surgery and a vasectomy? Then I can use my new looks to bang sluts and I won't be able to pass on shit genetics.

Oh and I forgot to add to that there are also braindead idiots like this -

Who think that it's all about "your children". Well maybe some of us don't want to contribute to over-population and climate change by pushing out horrible fucking kids all over the place.

Sounds selfish, but maybe we're just thinking of living a good life and having fun, gaining mires and respect while we're at it.

Also, this

>some of us don't want to contribute to over-population and climate change by pushing out horrible fucking kids all over the place

good goy

*tips fedora*
Heh... nothin personnel... kid...

You're a fucking idiot. Over-poppulation and climate change are real issueas. Unlike your conspiracy paranoia of jewish jibber jabbing.

>
>You're a fucking idiot. Over-poppulation and climate change are real issueas. Unlike your conspiracy paranoia of jewish jibber jabbing.

Its the niggers, chinks, poos etc that need to stop reproducing. Not Europeans. A few more million of us will not change shit compared to the 3-4 BILLION new niggers that will appear in the next 50 years.

Yes. Everyone always makes fun of the bimbos with ugly lips and shit. The basic thing you can get is botox which is good enough, of course this is depending how ugly you are.

Got a giant mole, get that shit cut off. Got an ugly nose...get that shit shortened. Got jawsus or an overbite, fix that shit up.

poorfags btfo

Brain tumor left stretch marks in your stomach?

a lot of ugly people would be much better looking if they wouldn't have been mouth breathers, so the best correction for this would be bimax and genio

This!

Once you take the Mews Red Pill, you just can't stop spotting the mouth breathers.

I actually HAVE noticed a pattern with this and low IQ's, dumb people in general.

There are some exceptions, people who had bad alergies as kids, who mouth breathed, but can be very smart.

In general however, they tend to be dumb.

Uhm...left one looks better so im not sure which is which here

>mew
pls don't ever mention that name again, fucking jew giving people false hope

check image name

>tfw I was always wondering how come I used to look real good as a kid and now not so much
>used to mouth-breathe because my nose was always blocked
JUST

>Dr. Jew Mew
>red pill
lol

get bimax and genio

Angry facelet

I wouldn't do it. Imagine how embarrasing it will be for your parents to look at you and see a completely different person. The same goes for your friends. How will your self esteem be perceived by others?

Right is the mouth breather.

what's that, some sort of surgery?

From the stress eating

youtube.com/watch?v=kmgbSjLT1xE

Wow, I've seen it all now.

Blaming being a greedy fat useless fuck on your brain tumour.

I've worked with kids suffering from brain tumours, most can barely fucking eat.

Fuck you, you selfish lazy fuck. I hope the tumour comes back and fucking kills you.

google bimax surgery and genioplasty surgery

>listening to a bitter comedian for life advice
ayy

Lol. The stress eating post was not me.

Yeah, brain tumor gave me stretch marks. It was in my pituitary gland, and gave me massive amounts of stress hormone. Google Cushing's Disease.

Does getting your ears pinned back count as plastic surgery?

Fucking cuck. It's the niggers and lesser humans that need not breed, not europeans and their descendants.

If you are a nigger, then I haven't said anything, carry on.

I would rather look at ugly people than let them reproduce and fill this earth with human garbage.

It's the other way around
People breathe through the mouth because their incorrectly grown jaws prevent them from breathing through the nose.

>be a nigger
>don't do any of that shit
>make an ad for bull services on Craigslist
>impregnate and poz some cucks wife while he watches and claps politely

the only thing i'd ever get are snap on veneers. cosmetic surgery+makeup should be fucking banned famalam

You kys.

There's no harm in ending mouth breathing.

Even if for adults there is limited returns, for kids it is essential.