Is getting too fat during a bulk counter productive?

Is getting too fat during a bulk counter productive?

Should I cut or just keep on bulking? I want to hit 2 plate squat with impeccable form and bench at least 200lbs

My dead is at 325 and ohp at 115lbs

Go fuck yourself.
Read the sticky you self entitled piece of lard

Yes. Look at those stretch marks. Don't make it worse, start a healthy cut right away.

Why the fuck are you wet?

Don't cut, you have nothing to cut down to.

Yes, getting too fat only serves to create more work for you later on. Doesn't really help muscle gains any more than regular bulking

>don't cut
>you should cut

Just give me a straight fucking answer

why are you so weak

>Different people have different advice, I'm mad!

How about you do some reading instead of expecting others to spoonfeed you. Take a shower and shave your neckbeard you nasty fuck. Also shoot some test into your ass because you look/act like you desperately need it

THICC

Disgusting body you got there. You look like you're bulking on McDonald's you lack intensity and motivation in your workouts (and life in general) and your program lacks volume (probably SS or SL?). There's a lot of advice you can deduct from that.

OP here

That wasn't my reply.

Idk I started out with just the bar so.

I went from 140lbs to 195lbs. In about a year

OP here

Actually did SL for 10 months. Switched to lyle McDonald bulking routine a month ago.

You seem skinny fat enough that if you lift and eat enough protein (at caloric maintenance) you should get some gains over time.
Bulk/ cut cycles are for people who have something noticeable already.
Or a skeleton starts with a bulk, a whale starts with a cut.

shit angle, shit lighting, shit question.

you should be able to easily squat 3 plates at 195lbs already or your doing something majorly wrong. should be albe to do that at 180lb.

read teh book "Starting Strength" and pay attention to proper form.

It took me 8 years to realize it's not about how heavy you are either.... i did the same thing as you wen I was 20. Went to 205lb and now I LOOK bigger and am stronger at 180lb

Better pic.

that tattoo, what is that?

This. OP why would you take a worm's-eye shot? Also why would you start a Veeky Forums thread with your low progress body? Everyone's just gonna try to make you feel bad

The squat took me a lot to learn as I fucked around with weight 2 years ago but I only did upper body. When I started SL 10 months ago my squat was at 45lbs and my dead a 95lbs. My bench was at 115lbs and ohp at 65lbs

They can try lol.

I also had shit form and mobility issues. My legs look big though despite the pussy weight.

Well shit more power to you. I hope you post again in a year with some sick gains and one of these guys remembers and goes "huh, neat"

Thanks breh.

Not OP

But it looks like Atlas.

Bump