Since most of you are gay

Since most of you are gay

How is it like to have it the pooper for the first time?

a girl wrecking your ass with a strapon does not count as losing your virginity mate

kind of like reverse pooping

Pretty underwhelming desu

It feels like taking a really good shit for 20 minutes, I wish I could read a magazine or newspaper or something and just feel comfy.

depends on your emotional state

Taking a raw cock from a man you're attracted towards is an amazing feeling, it's enjoyable to become a man's bitch

faggot

This is the gayest shit ive ever read but whatever, you enjoy life there faggot

It was pretty rough. Dogs aren't gentle at all, they just ram it home and then knot up inside your ass. And they have bigger dicks than you would expect. And everyone else on the bus was staring at me. It wasn't what I was expecting.

Please Veeky Forums.
Stop posting stuff like that.
I don't want to go to jail.

Don't you ever feel tired of being the manly man ?

I tried fingering my butthole while gapping because I got bored of just jerking it. Feels pretty good 2bh. Not gay btw.

I've put sharpies and stuff in my ass a lot

You have to learn how to relax and not push it back out but then it's really nice once you start massaging the prostate

No, because I don't have a mental disorder and 2 cars full of emotional baggage that cause me to reject both societal and natural inclinations of masculinity causing me to delve into what I could only call a wonderfully fulfilling and emotional stable gay lifestyle, especially considering how often you faggots kill yourself.

go fuck yourself

My ex gf wanted me to open up, cry and be more feminine
She is now my ex for a reason and bogging down some other dude who cries to movies and is feminine
if you want to be then good for you but im comfortable being a guy and i wouldnt trade it off for being a bitch

No, because that would make me a faggot like you.

Ruff stuff

I don't reject anything, i like to take a break from time to time

>not being bi masterrace

SHIGGYDIGGY

KEK

Not sure, m8. Once tried to stick in my ex gfs pooped because she asked me to
>dick is nearly 6 inches around and 8 inches long
>she just jumped away and started hopping up and down after I eased in a tiny bit

can confirm. bi master race

>sex is plentiful
>don't kiss guys because that's gay but i love cock
>traps are awesome
>prostate orgasm is the best feeling in the world

My ex asked if she could finger me. It was ok

Disgusting animals the lot of you, can't you overcome your biology and move on to more important aspects of life?

You're wasting your lives.

"You are wasting your lives!"
-anonymous Veeky Forums user

Hate to break it to both you retards, but you're gay, no matter how much mental gymnastics and pretending you do.

gay people don't have sex with women m80

Actually yes, they do retard. Ever heard of a fucking beard? Enjoy your aids.

the whole point of a beard is that they hide the fact that somebody is gay in public
they don't actually fuck them you moron
because they're gay

I on the other hand mostly fuck women, and occasionally fuck men

kekd hard

gay sex is like, the manliest thing ever. you're literally taking a mans cock up your ass, which you're too much of a pussy to ever do. it's manly as fuck. test and semen flying around everywhere.

>for the first time
Not great.

like pooping in reverse. Its aight, unless you're into femdom then its fucking great.

Yeah bro, there isn't hundreds of instances of "straight" men that are married with children scoping out m4m all day. No gay man has ever had children with his beard either, ever, not once. Not at all.

You're a faggot, except in many ways you're worse because you can't accept it. So prance around telling everyone who you like to fuck anything and everything like it makes you special, both faggots and straight people think you're a retard. I've got a special award for your 1st place in Tumblr Mental Gymnastics.

>Being this buttblasted about gays getting buttblasted
user is there a closet you really want to get out of?

Normalfag 'Not Gay':

> Sex with a woman

Veeky Forums 'Not Gay':

> Anal masturbation
> Traps
> Eating semem
> Sex with submissive thinks

Never change, Veeky Forums

>lmao u don't agree with the retarded shit that many gay people do and most to be degenerates?
>u must be in the closet checkm8 athiests

This

>Wanting something soft and delicate
>Not wanting to fight-fuck something strong, muscular and tough

What are you gay?

hello chimpo

hello chimpo

pic related: what its like when you troll homos on Veeky Forums

This is true, but I have only experience with trannies.

>le here's a strawman ur dumb xD
Thank you for confirming my suspicions

Sticking shit up your ass is awesome. It takes some practice but once you learn prostate orgams feel amazing. Seriously wish i could find a qt.314 to peg me

hello chimpo

it feels like having a dick in your ass

No my brain is wired to be attracted and want to procreate with women for the purpose of reproduction.

What the fuck are you even trying to say? He confirmed your suspicions that you used a straw man argument and your dumb for it?

More like this when you faggots get upset that you're gonna get gassed in a little less than 2 months.

what do straight men want?
>oh, I want a woman! Soft...and feminine..
What do you want Dave?
>I WANT A BIG STRONG BLOKE TO FUCK ME IN MY ASS.

Go on and play with your girly tits you fucking gaylord.

Straight: its the new gay!

Underrated kek

>sex for the sole purpose of reproduction
get the fuck out you sick pervert. This is a blue board! go to /d/ if you want to wank over your fetish. I'll bet you even do it in the missionary position dont you freak?!

disgusting.

I got really drunk once and got really horny. I tried shoving my sisters dildo in my ass but as soon as I got .25" in I realized it was unpleasant and that I was a massive degenerate. I felt terrible for a month and stopped drinking after that.

so...Im laughing? I suddenly will gain the ability to fly? In what way am I happy parrots?

>mental gymnastics

Fucking both sexes, bisexuality.
Boy that was hard.

get off our board, faggot

Well if some /pol/ faggot dosen't approve i guess it's time to totally rework my life

God, you faggots really are retarded. Apparently I need to explain this to you just like I explained that you're gay.

No that's me laughing as you go to the gas chamber claiming you're not gay. This picture more accurately reflects you right now.

we all do weird shit when we're wasted. you a'ight nigga

nigga you dumb

Who's going to gas the gays? Trump sure won't lmao
And retarded teenagers larping as crusaders on /pol/ will never leave their basements
Guess the gays will just keep on bumming and you'll just have to stay mad