How do you motivate yourselves Veeky Forums? I want to have a better body...

How do you motivate yourselves Veeky Forums? I want to have a better body, especially now when I started growing bitchtits and a fat belly. I tried running and gym, but my laziness took over. How do you do it?
Pic unrelated

you have to go even when you don't want to. I think that's the main difference between people who make it and people who don't. there's no trick, just discipline. most people fail

Dang, I guess I will be one of the people who didn't make it...

So you just wanna be a sad cunt, bro?

At least you'll know who to blame.

if you're unable to force yourself, then yeah, most likely. it does get easier over time, though.

humiliation is the best motivator. and caffeine helps (at least to me), but ultimately you gotta force yourself, like the other anons said. if you don't do it even if you don't want to, then you're not really willing to change. read sticky, etc. faggot

Yup, myself.
Not really sad, just don't want to get fat. Especially because me and my wife always making fun off fatties.
Well, I tried getting buff twice in my life, both times it lasted a month. I don't mind the work outs and shit, but my interest just fades away. It's like I get motivated for a month and then get bored

I think about how good tiny asian women would feel as i plunder them.
Then I focus the inevitable urge to rape into exercise.

>women
You spelled girls wrong

i don't motivate myself. i discipline myself

Motovation comes from you. If you're not willing to make the sacrifice then you'll never make it

I keep telling myself in a few months I'll have to be wearing a skirt and tight clothes, and I don't want to be a fat cunt doing it.

>Pic unrelated

Are you sure about that?

Good. Eliminate yourself from the competitive gene pool for me, even your existence makes it more likely that I will find a perfect mate to procreate with. The more nevergonnamakeits there are in this world the better my chances are. So you eat that pizza fatty, while I shag the woman of your dreams. This is why I never understood fat hate, I always encourage them to be fat because it simply makes me look better in comparison.

Jokes on you, mate, I already won the procreation game, have a wife and a second child on the way. If the only thing that you can give a woman is your body, than enjoy your skanks.

Just go to the gym even when you don't feel like it. It is not some gargantuan effort, just do things one day at a time, one foot in front of the other.

I always thought that you guys get enjoyment out of it, not forcing yourselves to do it

Did you have clear goals? Follow programs? Small victories each time I overcome a plateau helped motivate me to push for more gains.

Nah, my program was getting rid of my tits

this, seeing little progress cumulate over time is the best part about getting Veeky Forums

those are some pretty severe bitch-tits OP.
you kinda look hot though, no homo

you can't always enjoy everything in life. it's okay to not be happy all the time.

who the sexy lady

I go 3 days a week.
A: Upper Body
B: Lower Body

Monday, Wednesday, Friday
ABABABABAABABABABABABABABA
No Excuse always at the same time.

>always had an anxious mind that overthinks everything
>always been a skinny vidya nerd
>no self confidence, no self worth
>tried to lift for looks & girls before, barely got anywhere

Fast forward a few years

>be 24, graduate university and get a real job (8-5)
>still can't sleep properly due to anxiety/overthinking
>stressed from work, spending nights playing vidya makes any free time disappear

>fuck this

>re-start gym routine. 3 days a week with focus on heavy compounds followed by isolations
>quit vidya - rest of life stops becoming grey due to overstimulation from gaming
>immediate results: no more restless energy -> anxiety drops -> much better sleep -> much better job performance -> less stress -> repeat

Fast forward 6 months

>finally moving real weight
>spend work days looking forward to lifting
>in love with getting pumped and doing heavy lifts to metal (this aggression release seems to be incredibly healthy in terms of being a man)
>muscles, definition and improved posture doing wonders for self-confidence
>feel like being able to take on the world

Girls?
>definite more attention / eye contact / smiles etc
>no fucks given
>life is much more than chasing pussy

If chasing girls is your #1 priority in life, you are:
>wasting your time
>likely lowering your standards
>risking getting with some bitch just because she gives you attention

Bad relationships can ruin good people. Don't even get me started on unplanned kids.

Focus on conquering your goals - your dream girl will come into your life eventually.

You owe it to yourself to lift - not to anyone else.

Fucking do it.

I do workouts that I actually enjoy. At this point it doesn't take "motivation" or "discipline". It's my hobby. I like lifting weights and it makes me feel good so I go do it. I hate running so I don't. I do boxing drills for cardio instead.

>you too
Gets me everytime

Can you imagine sucking milk out of those beautiful pups

Just answered the question to your own threat. At least you can be fat but not a retard.

I love how in a world of 7 billion people, and science telling us that a very likely way we go extinct is overpopulation, that getting married and having kids is "winning the game".

I mean good for you buddy, but stats, life experience and just general understanding of modern women and relationships seems to indicate that this is NOT everyone's answer. It is a way for a married man to feel superior to a single Veeky Forumsizen, which is important while changing diapers at 1am, or negotiating with your wife for sex because the "spark" is gone.

So yeah I will enjoy my skanks, thanks senpai

I hate everything in my life so I stick to the gym and diet becouse there is nothing better to do.

>How do you motivate yourselves Veeky Forums?
by not relying on motivation and instead using disipline to keep at it

Not only this but too many mother fuckers have kids then develop a dad bod and call themselves superior. I'm 23 years old, single, and kids are the last thing on my mind. Too many people I know settle down, buy houses they can't afford, have kids, and DONT FUCKING LIFT or give a shit about staying in shape.

Have fun winning the procreation game, us other Veeky Forumsizens will enjoy our quiet houses, full night of rest, and various fucks throughout the week.

For the longest time I went with a gym buddy, couldn't really ever go alone.

Now I just go out of routine.. Also I don't want to lose the gains I made over the last 6 months.

Adding weight to the bar is the only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning.

dat swimsuit

I'm still recovering from 5 years of sedentary life, I've stopped smoking pot, started eating better and now I'm using an app for exercising and complimenting that with jogging, I only started all these change because I opened up and talked about how shit my life was with someone who cared enough about me to deal with all that shit, now that I'm seeing improvements my main motivation is not her, it's really just for me.

Are most muscular people autistic? Lifting seems to be the autistic thing to do. I only go to the gym because there's nothing to do between writing software and watching anime.

Holy shit you either want it or you don't. What is all this bullshit about motivation? You either want it and you do what you need to do to improve or you don't. There's no fucking secret to motivation. You just need discipline

Fuck motivation, DISCIPLINE!!! Train when you don't "feel like it", when you are "too tired". Honestly pushing past that and training when I don't want to is what helped me the most :)

MOAR

A lot of people here have been saying discipline, and I think that's pretty true. But another way of looking at it would be to see how much progress you'd lose by giving up.

These guys nailed it, in my opinion, I myself am trying to lose weight as well, and seeing your accumulated efforts over time is something I never get tired of.