Has anyone tried those Rich Piana 5% Frozen meals?

Has anyone tried those Rich Piana 5% Frozen meals?

no but i might try like one a day

thanks rich

They look decent honestly and people say they taste good. Looks worth it if you have the $$

I hear it's actually tasty, but looking at the price tag you could buy a decent amount of real food instead of making Rich richer

>frozen meals

Sorry I have tastebuds, I'll cook them myself.

only 8.33 a meal including shipping.

Seriously most folks would be better off just making a batch of this themselves and freezing it.

Can you make rice ?
Can you cook a chicken breast ?

>but you could use the time to shop to lift instead
>but you could use the time to cook to lift instead

mutant logic

I eat those stouffers fresh kitchen meals or whatever, and they are pretty good

Nope but I actually think its cool that people give him so much shit yet he still is the only person whos "SUUUUPPPLAAAMMAMENNTT" company furiously promotes real food as the best "supplement" you can take to the point that he literally sells meals.

>implying you have a few minutes to cook/shop while still doing 8 hour work outs with at least 8 hours of sleep while running your steroid business.

I hate cooking and have the money to not to have to

>not putting 5000 calories of pulled pork in the slow-cooker before your 8-hour workout
Not gonna make it

No thanks

>May contain fish
Yeah, no thanks

They have other options

Do they have one that doesn't may contain fish?

If I was rich (money wise not pianoman) I'd probably eat one each day. I'd still cook everything else, but I just absolutely hate doing it in evening so I'd rather eat frozen food. 8 dollaridoos a day is around 3k a year, not that much

Yes, the frozen fish

Non-latin countries are disgusting

One day you may

> hate cooking

Man I feel sorry for you. Eating the same fast food & frozen dishes day after day.

Plus 90%+ of restaurants and stores use food science to basically cheat you out of the best/expensive ingredients.

Wanted to, not willing to fork over the dough. Work 10 hours, train for 2 hours, try to sleep for 8 hours. On my days off of work I cook a good 4-5 days worth of food and Tupperware it all. Once im home, wash it and done.

There's a difference between hating cooking and not cooking. I hate breathing too but I breathe every day

Am I right in thinking it may contain chicken?

what ?

Stop being poor

how to not be poor:
1. make more money
2. don't spend your money on stuff you could make cheaper yourself. $8.33 a serving for a two ingredient dish ? I could make this dish for a week in about 25 minutes for $10.00

Its call convenience, people spend extra for that, unless you are dirt poor you can afford some conveniences