POST EM

POST EM

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gSdsX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's mine

No homo

Is that a trap? You want a trap with guns?

>got the hair
>got the style
>on the way to body
And then there's the grill. Fuck.

the hairs there at least

>fatty
Really lad?

cute trap desu

good taste

most pleb shit ever

yeah, basically

>ITT: Everyone shows how basic they are.

>style
Basic bitch

Learn how to dress feminine

Can't find a good clothing representation, just made this

How close are you to your goal body?

Couldn't find much for fashion but this is pretty close

Your opinion is valued and I will make sure to form my life around it. Thank you.

A little inconsistent with the body considering 2 of them have nice V-tapers and big chests whereas the Greek is very thick, sturdy, and has no chest to speak of. Also,
>Lord Stark goal clothing
mah nigga. I pray one day we see a return of these clothes.

Basically I just wanna be THICC. I don't want to have to large pecs either, classic aesthetic pecs. I am definitely autistic enough to not give a shit about wearing a cloak, I already sometimes rock a poncho which is looks like a half cape. Though when I look online the only representations are fucking hipster shits.

Nice choice on the shield babe, brah.

I work in a party store. During October, we had to dress up so I grabbed a poncho and a stetson. Threw the poncho over my shoulder, donned the hat, pocketed a plastic revolver, and became McCree. I felt no shame walking around town like that on my breaks.

Oh shit it's me, but with a joocier goal bod

Anyone have the pic full size of the dude in the middle of the Body box?

just give me the face of the top left model in your hair picture please that's all i need to be

Gotta make use of what you got!
its the same pic just bigger. fitizen

Hell yeah dude. I feel like I;m in the minority here sometimes, I just love all types of girls, all skin colors etc. They all have their perks. Sadly non white girls sort of intimidate me and its hard to talk to them.

fuk u guys

God damn. Who is this?

Cheekie?
dunno, random fitizen I think

ok zarya

kek spot on

/fraud/ or natty?

I hope natty. Though it looks like either intense lifting, or some test

>posting a /b/ trap in girl section
I see what you did there

Not in to traps, but are you talking about the one in the middle? Very cute.

Well.. i see now somebody itt had a similar idea. ;_;

Those freckles and bulb tip nose hnnng
Pretty average goals except for the girls. All of which look good.

imgur.com/a/gSdsX

Big roadie to the big city this week schmelt. You know what that means?

good ol seth

These arms compared to torso seems so wrong.
Why they do this?

>tfw the prize for winning the sexy ass lottery is Alexa Bliss's ass

Fuckin goof

Big city titties?

edgy.

Exactly what I was going for.

But for real, I'm just over women these days. Maybe I unintentionally swallowed too much red pill, maybe it's the frustration reaching a tipping point into apathy, or some other random thing, but I just don't give much of a shit beyond a wet hole at this point, and even then it's not a huge deal

Call up that big city slam piece

>doesnt have some "ideal girl" he puts on a pedestal
>call him "edgy"

this is what the pathetic, thirsty beta as fuck guys on fit actually think. wow. must suck being a kissless virgin huh

>leah thompson
my nigga

>RIP Dylan
my nigga

totally bite his style even though I barely land tre flips.

>10_ply.jpg

B O S T O N?

Don't dwell on it. It sucks yeah. Just do what you love, get better at it, etc. Take your mind off of it. Sure sex is sex and you can't ignore it completely but the less you worry about it and more confident you get in other areas of life you won't stress it so much.

And by getting confident in other areas I mean shit that isn't fucking weird or NEETesque. Pick up a hobby like combat sports, or art or some shit that other people will see value in.

I'm not stressing it at all, actually. I'm already doing what you're talking about. It's just that I've gotten to the point where I don't have any overwhelming desire to be with a girl beyond sex, and I'm fairly good at controlling that drive. I don't even think it sucks but I no longer care about idealizing girls like that

Ima say natty, but theres a chance hes on dat dere

>hair and beard, style achieved.
>body and girl still in progress. :(

Bisexual?

>calls someone a basic bitch then tells them to dress like every other female