Do you really shower everyday? Why is it so hard

Do you really shower everyday? Why is it so hard

Bump
Do some of you really shower twice a day?

Yes u dumb kunt once after the morning workout and then right before bed. But it's cold now so usually only after the workout

Sometimes three times.
Showering is not hard, it takes a few minutes.

nah, one every two days is more than fine. twice a day is literally a meme and a waste of good soap

Probably because you're clinically depressed. Help yourself, user.

I shower once every 4 weeks.

This.

i shower everyday but only wash my hair MAYBE twice a week

dont fall for the shampoo jew

i shower every 2 days and that's usually when i go to the gym so yeah

in the summer i shower almost everyday because it's just so hot

Fucking pajeets, I'd rather live with 10 Syrian refugees trying to stab me than 1 smelly dothead

Two very very cold showers a day, i cant stand heat. I also only wash my hair and face with water only and isnt oily

No you wouldnt

Yeah, if you don't know how to bathe properly.

I bet you don't even use a washcloth.

i bet you don't use loincloth, pleb.

is this a european thing?
I feel dirty if i dont shower at least once a day.

I dont think its necessary to shower everyday btw, I could see why people in colder countries dont. Its also bad for your skin to shower too often.....However I still feel dirty if i dont shower every day. It also refreshes me and feels really good

pussy

>Do you really shower everyday? Why is it so hard
It takes a long time.

Human being are biologically designed to pretty much never need a shower in their entire lives, like most mammals. Let alone every day.

Fucking plebs

I shower every day and completely soap up (I use a sea salt crystal soap because of muh xenoestrogens) my entire body on the first day and on the second day I only use soap on my arm pits and try to keep the shower as short as possible

Also, shower lukewarm while putting on shampoo and soap or shower gel because hot water ruins your skins moisture and decreases semen in your nuts and finish the shower with the cold shower meme senpaitachi

shower once in the morning when i wake up, shampoo soap face soap

sometimes shower after workout to cool off or get sweat off, but never use face soap here, makes my skin dry. Sometimes I just don't and feel fine. Post workout shower is almost always cold/cool

t. someone okay with being a greasy smelly alive person

We're also biologically designed to hunt and shit outside. I assume you regularly squat down in your local park to take a dump?

Once in the morning, once when I come home from work

It's not hard, just make showering fun. When I shower I listen to music and dance and sing and shit. I have two of those loofa hooks and put my my phone on it and watch shows and shit sometimes as well. I look forward to showers t b h

have fun ruining your skin senpai

fyi, they smell pretty dank too

i shower 3x per day. in the morning when i get up, when i get home from gym, and before bed

I only wash my face and maybe my balls. I feel like my skin dries out too much if I wash it constantly.

NoShower is like NoPoo for the body.