Parallel?

Did I do good, Veeky Forums?

youtu.be/C7b88nXjBOM

>that guy who wears eyeglasses to the gym

no that was high as fuck, are you blind?

>Belt

uh, no.

You're high. Not bad tho

That's a nice hefty squat, man.

People are nazis about depth, but don't sweat it. You've come a long way from wherever you started, no doubt. I'm mirin' the progress.

do you go deeper during your warm ups or has it always been like this?

Thanks
More of a mental thing, I failed a max one and it scared the shit out of me

what are those shoes?

Seriously I need those shoes

set the racks one point lower and that will be your measurement, when you start hitting you'll finally do your first squat, instead of halfsquatting all this time

I have the same shoes. Good taste, OP.

what shoes are they?

Yerh those shoes are awesome for the gym

oh i have those shoes, good choice op

deload and go deeper, as deep as you can go

faggot

youre not even at parallel

>That shitty "hair"
>Those dorky glasses

No, user, you did NOT do good.

WHAT FUCKING SHOES ARE THEY??!

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adidas powerlift 2, wait for a sale on Amazon senpai

Thanks for the info

I don't lift for looks, user. That's a lost cause.

I'm embarrassed to actually share this board with someone who goes to liberty university. For those who don't know, liberty university has all of their students take mandatory 'christian life' classes. Mandatory.

Powerlifts suck

Adipowers or nothing. fuck that foam bullshit

Thanks man. How are they different from powerlift 3?

Nigga, u cereal ?!
And u got oly shoes!
LOWER FAGGOT

I have those shoes too.

Literally received them today after ordering them on amazon.

Did my first squat session earlier, holy fuck they make everything feel so much better.

>370lb squat
>still look dyel

kekkkkkkkkkkk

>370 squat
>300+ bench
>5pl8 deadlift
>still look dyel as fuck
Embarrassing really. Lifting for strength truly is a meme.

You look weak as shit for those good lifts bro, truly the fitness anomaly

eat some growth hormone. Helps a lot

did you seriously just rest the bar on the safetys then come over and squat underneath it and take a picture? for shame op. for shame.

>so many insecure weaklings who are also not even as big as OP talking shit

You're doing good OP, keep at it.

wooow

We also get to conceal carry on campus, and we have our own free shooting range, on top of not having to deal with liberal bs like most schools. I'm not religious but I don't mind the religion stuff.
No clue user, I've had them for just under a year, my first lifting shoes.
I don't lift for looks user, I lift because strength gains are fun, simple as that. I'm 6'0" and 206 lbs, that's big enough for me.
Thanks user, we're all gonna make it. Friday I'll go for a 365 max and really push for a proper squat.

Good luck on that man, im shooting for that 495 highbar very soon.

I wouldnt care too much what people say on here, people who call people fat powerlifters or small are 9/10 times teenage dyels who saw zyzz and thought "i wanna be like that XDD aesthetics :))" who cant even bench 2pl8s, and are small as shit.

They're not butt ugly

I think you're fine, could get a touch lower.

But holy shit, how are you squatting more than 3pl8s and still have bird legs like that? Didnt think it was possible. Do some goddamn calf exercises for christs sake (and some hypertrophy).

>Do some goddamn calf exercises for christs sake (and some hypertrophy)

>he doesnt know calf mass is genetic

He's using posterior chain mostly, his knees dont even go over the toes. He's off his quads almost completely.

And squatting 3pl8s doesnt really require a lot of training and size to be fair...

any way to get that legit or do I have to hide from mr. law man

How many times does it have to be stated that strength training will not make you look aesthetic. It makes you fucking stronger.

Wew lad, 5pl8 highbar is outstanding
>I wouldnt care too much what people say on here, people who call people fat powerlifters or small are 9/10 times teenage dyels who saw zyzz and thought "i wanna be like that XDD aesthetics :))" who cant even bench 2pl8s, and are small as shit.
Kek I'm aware

Calves are a meme, I did running as my sole exercise for years, on hilly terrain, up to 10k three times a week. I don't really care about hypertrophy/aesthetics, only strength, also this

Uh, yeah, just like that other user said....

closer to a squat morning, and not even breaking parallel