Got herpes from sloot i kissed who was 30 and has a son

Got herpes from sloot i kissed who was 30 and has a son.

Thx fit for helping me live my dreams

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwLmvcJBRj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

could be a cancer sore and not herpes. pic is bad.

Did we tell you to go around kissing roasties?
No, no we did not

We told you to eat oats and do squats
And you didn't get herpes from oats or squats

Herpes ain't bad brotha. Watch the "Adam ruins everything" segment on herpes on YouTube.

>30
>single mom
>herpes

R E D F L A G S
E
D
F
L
A
G
S

This

Fuck off adam, no one wants your herpes

Well, at least now you don't have to worry about getting herpes.

Everyone in the US gets cold sores bro. Like 93%. If you test negative when you don't have a breakout, you're fine.

t. Herpfag

I've been afraid of kissing girls because of herpes. Every girl I talk to I think has them cause their lips were chapped. I finally had a girl and the mindset to get over this ocd and enjoy my life.

Ye, no more worries anymore. Experiencing life again, i'm content

>Everyone in the US gets cold sores bro. Like 93%.

Except that's not true at all, you std riddled cumfart.

Imagine taking her home and you had no clue

youtube.com/watch?v=vwLmvcJBRj8

>i'm content

If by 'content' you mean 'riddled with herpes'

Makeup is the fucking worst.

I'm going to a party on New Years that will have tons of chicks. One of the customs of this party in particular is you need to find someone to kiss when the ball drops. It's fairly easy given the girl to guy ratio.

I'll fucking pass. Never kissed a stranger before and I probably never will. What a disgusting vid.

You're welcome for the heads up, m80.

>you std riddled cumfart.

Fuck this shit. People who think herpes is a harmless inconvenience for everyone who catches it, are absolutely clueless. Herpes has been link to so many other diseases. I know first hand because:

my understanding of is the sigma of herpes only really became a thing once the pharma companies realized they could make money on the anti-virals used to treat herpes

lol, one for the ages.

I think it's fairly safe to assume most of the adult population has herpes whether they know it or not.

Nice cope herpfag

No... most of the adult population has HPV.

HSV-1 is more comman than HSV-2, and there are quite a few other strains of the herpes virus.

Sad how little people actually know about it... yet causes all kinds of issues.

Ignorance is bliss.

True. It makes it easier to catch other things. If u believe that u might believe it's curable to. If so, I'm on Oregano Oil Schedule back of neck and lower back. Olive leaf is an easy antiviral.

The greatest girls got it tho. What the fuck is there to do about it? Stay celebate and worry over your gir having that or limiting your options to whoever doesn't have it yet? Some dude kisses her at a event or marrage celebration. You gonna stop kissing her and wreck your connection? Live lonely your entire life. U never knw when you'll go on top of that.

lmfao

Had something like this on my lip that lasted for abut 5 days and is going away now, it was painful as duck when I brushed my teeth. Is this herpes?

Nice

that's a canker sore

Also herpes

Should I get tested?

autism
just lol at not slaying sloots with your gains

>putting in time and effort lifting to kiss a 30yo bit of used goods and catch herpes

>calling anyone autistic

Pick one and only one

>they will never make a herpes cure/vaccine so I can stop fucking worrying about this shit

>hurr no I don't go near nasty females because anyone who does is an STD ridden degenerate
>yes that's my own choice and not because women are repulsed by me

>eat oats and do squats
>Forgetting glutes for the sloots

>i don't go round banging 30yo single mums
>thus it follows logically that i don't have sex with any women at all

Cmon m8
Just because you can't do better dosen't mean we all can't

This
>glutes for the sloots
>rows for the hoes
>curls for the girls

>squats for the thots

Obvious dumbfucks dont know the difference between herpes and cancker sores

Herpes forms on outside of mouth along lips, canker sore which isn't herpes forms inside of mouth making that white circle thing.

White circle inside mouth = not herpes
Dots on outside of mouth along lips = herpes

Congrats OP, get a better camera, looks like you got canker sores, so you good.
For once I'm happy i've never kissed a girl

When i joined the army i had to get a blood test to see if i had herpes it is pretty much an instant rejection so if you plan on joining the military then avoid it at all costs.

>Yes goy continue to be degenerate, vial diseases are cool!!

Fuck off dirty kike

getting it on with some banged up old lady who doesn't get as much male attention as she used to isn't anything to be proud of bud
especially if she gives you the herp

Eat lysine supplement daily and never be bothered again. Works wonders and not even expensive

But OP didn't post a picture of a white circle inside of mouth.....