Balding

>balding
>depressed
>skipped ANOTHER lift
>ate like shit AGAIN
>too much homework
>grades slipping
just

figure out your goals in life and make a list of things you need to do in order to achieve the first goal. work at the first goal. achieve the first goal. move on to the next goal.

i dunno, I think I'm done

you have two options
1) kill yourself

2) gather all the money you have, stuff some clothes into a backpack and just start moving. buy a plane ticket, bus ticket, or just start walking. you have 100% freedom to do whatever the fuck you want, no family, friends, anyone to hold you back

That's a bit extreme

OP start doing the things that made you happy when you were younger. Ask for help. Change your study if you want.

Wherever you go, there you are. Don't turn from your problems.

>look guys I listed out all the bad things in my life and now i'm acting like it definies me

What the hell man. There are people with much worse situations than you who are depressed.

Literally any happy guy on the street could list to you a handful of things he hates about his life. Being happy isn't about living perfect, it's about living like everything's perfect.

Change your perspective breh. Different mindset.

no money
>hardly anything makes me happy anymore
>lifting fucking sucks and depresses me every night I have to go but since I'm balding I HAVE to go
>too far into school to give up
>no time to really do anything that makes me happy, and very few things make me happy anymore (too expensive to do as well)
>every time I wake up and see hairs all over my pillow I cry
>feel inhuman and like I don't even deserve happiness
sorry for bitching but 4chang is the only place I can do it

Tomorrow will be another day user. Regather yourself. Do what needs to be done and prioritize. Sometimes you need to skip a gym workout if you have a lot of homework but that doesn't mean you need to skip exercise. You can drop now and do some push ups or sit ups. You can go outside your house and do some sprints up and down the street.

Also, shave your head and think about getting those hair follicle tattoos.

Start doing cardio and take magnesium + b vitamins

Try to spend less time on Veeky Forums. This place traps depressed people. Spend more time reconnecting with old friends or planning things with your current ones. Spend less time on the screen in general, unless you'd wanna play video games.

If there's a girl that's bothering you, stop thinking about her. It's possible to do it by zapping the thought the moment it comes into your brain.

Also, get a steady sleep schedule if you dont have one.

>friends
forgot to mention that all my friends moved away and I only have a handful left, and even less are willing to really hang out with me

Then pursue a hobby. Ever wanted to be a rock star? Learn to play guitar. Maybe if you have a more stylistic mind, try drawing. Even learning how to rap and make beats is fun if you like hip hop.
Maybe try to get into acting if you're a theater guy?

It is never too late to make friends breh. Assume that people want to be your friend when they meet you, don't be beta or you'll live like a beta.

what if I dont have any goals?

You have goals. Think about what you wanted as a kid. Close your eyes and think about where you wish you were.

But you can't be a lazy faggot and just sit around being a daydreaming liberal. Make a plan, follow it step by step. Anybody can do anything if you put enough thought into it.

>tfw rockstar or actor are automatically eliminated as choices because balding
Anyway the only thing I really like are cars but I don't have enough money to do anything about that right now

But I will try to find some hobbies, thanks user and thanks to the other anons for their advice

I'll never go bald :)

But I'm a midget :(

How does all that crap happen? Like what do you do in your time then?

There are so many bald actors and rockstars you'd be a fool not to think you could easily do it. Ever heard of typecasting?

And feel confident knowing that you always have an interest in cars to fall back on. You'll always have some kind of a direction for a potential job. Lots of numales don't know shit about cars, wear that as a badge of pride.

it mostly stems from my balding since it makes me unmotivated and depressed and uncaring
thanks user, that makes me feel a bit better

>just applied to uni again, dropped out last spring
>I got a work
>making sweet gains
>diet going pretty nicely
>made new friends
>living in another continent for the next 9 months
>bought new gym clothes yesterday
>a bit hearth break worries but it should be fine

Life is pretty good desu.

>hearth break
is this some kinda yuro shit

shave it all off and just rock the bald look if it's really bad, it's better to just go full bald head than trying to salvage as much hair as possible

it's not really fucked yet but I'll shave it when it gets really bad and I might try to grow a beard I guess