Have you guys heard of the GOCAD?

Have you guys heard of the GOCAD?

It's like GOMAD but for more extreme athletes, I need to bulk so I'm thinking of trying it.

>not holiday bulking on GOENAD

just give up

35% whipping cream is used in keto diet.

I once made hot chocolate with heavy whipping cream and godiva hot chocolate mix

was the best drink I've ever had

It was also nearly 1000 calories in just a cup.

>he's not on GONAD
why aren't you eating a gallon of testicles a day?

>Not an abbreviation for "Gallon of Nut a Day"
>Never gonna make it

you should go ahead and Gallon Of Clorox A Day

Seriously guys, have you guys heard of this? I'm currently 6'4 and 140lbs so i want to gain 15lbs of muscle before summer

Do GOSAD
>tfw first sip of the day

bump

>GOCAD

Giant obstructive coronary artery disease?

no its to gain weight in a healthy fast manner

I'm being serious you moron.

I'm trying to gain weight and i was just wondering if you guys have heard of this, extreme sports players do this

Are you an extreme sports player?

no but i need to gain weight before summer time because i feel a little skinny right now

see this post

Make sure it's heavy whipping cream

GOHCAD

yeah thats what gocad is, look at the picture i posted

If you're just looking to consume a shit ton of calories you might as well just drink straight oil lmao

But instead of ridiculous shit like that, it would make more sense to eat relatively large amounts of foods that are healthy but fairly calorically dense, like beef, avocados, peanuts, etc.

The cream's a fucking joke.
Be festive, get some eggnog and blender with chocolate mass gainer (whey if your poor) +a couple cut up bananas
My blender has become my gains goblet

thats to expensive, i dont get enough money from my parents

dont troll, how is it ridiculous if extreme sport players do it? Im trying to gain 15 lbs of muscle before summer

>trying to gain 15 lbs

Then eat right, track your calories, and train hard. You're not special.

It's too much user, I think the ~2400 calories from GOMAD will be enough. Also I can't imagine drinking a gallon of cream, maybe whip it first? That's a lot of whipped cream

sorry your just to dumb to realize.

i doubt it would be to much, i weigh 140 so i just want to gain those 15lbs quick and not get to fat

bump

Well OP some doctors recomend it for severly underweight people. Lots of calories in little volume and even if your stomach is the size of a walnut it is possible to achieve caloric surplus.

Source: I had to drink it because I was 90lbs.

Ive been on a bulk since july. Ive been using heavy cream twice a day, 4 serving each time. It gives me 400 calories a day. I use it in my coffee with protein powered and sugar free coffee syrup. I also use walnuts, almonds and pecans too. I have a fast metabolism so gaining weight is not easy for me. Since july ive gain 40 lbs, my goal is 60. I eat 4300 calories a day, keto on the week days and carb load on the weekend. Even though 40 lbs may seem like a lot its not a whole lot of fat ive gain. I weight lift 5 days a week and cardio 2.

>they don't do GOHAHAD

Holy KEK am I fucking laughing