ITT: People who 90% of Veeky Forums could totally easily beat in a irl fight

ITT: People who 90% of Veeky Forums could totally easily beat in a irl fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjFp1R5klo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I could deck every cunt ITT

>tfw finna heem every here

Go ahead and tr-

If you were an amateur fighter but had 100 pounds on McGregor could you stand a chance?

youtube.com/watch?v=kjFp1R5klo4

That is the exact scenario of this fight. Needless to say, the heavier, less skilled fighter was destroyed.

Anyone here who actually thinks they could beat Conor is a fucking idiot.

All of you are retards who can only lift. There's not a real athletic bone in any of you.

lol'ing at anyone who thinks they'd even be able to touch him.

>Anyone here who actually thinks they could beat Conor is a fucking idiot.
so he can't beat up a bullet then?

If i had him in front of me i would ask for a photo

I can't take him in a fight i know that but i'm sure i would learn a lot if i sparred with him actually

>brain damage the sport

>Can't deal with potentially losing to a world class fighter
>Lol can't outrun muh guns

Every fighter thread devolves into this.

Give an athlete of his caliber an afternoon at the range and he'd outshoot any faggot here.

I'd nail him in the back of the head with a bat or club before he even knows we're fighting... flawless victory

Dat precision

Thanks for the daily "it's time again to vacantly boost my self-esteem" thread for giving me an excuse to post these beauties.

>No stamina whatsoever
>doesn't know how to throw the most basic of jabs
>doesn't keep hands up

Yeah of course he was gonna lose

Only if you're the one getting punched.

>No stamina whatsoever
>doesn't know how to throw the most basic of jabs
>doesn't keep hands up

Sounds like most of Veeky Forums

>conor
rockhold is Veeky Forums, mctappy is /asp/ trash

UFC is such a meme sport. Every knockdown I see is a fucking surprise to the fighter, its like he didnt even mean to knock them down

>flail around
>turn around, swing arm hoping to hit opponent
>o shit it landed, i need to take advantage

Rockhold is good, but he will never reach goat status with that L to bisbong

Strength in the gym =/= strength in the streets

in the street you have access to melee weapons which would swing the advantage in my favor because i weight 20 lbs more than connor and can really throw my weight around especially when i'm wielding a garbage can lid.

Connor seems like fighter that Dana White lets roid without testing (Others I'm sure too), point I'm making is he gets to cheat while people the boss might not like as much like Nate Diaz get busted for weed lol.

100% McGregor on the juice.

What is boxing?

>in an irl fight

In an irl fight I'd have my knife and slice the cunt when he tried to grapple

>Mcgregor
>on juice
I agree there are people in UFC roiding it up but look at Mcgregors body type he is way to small to be juiced.

>too small to be juice

Can't use that logic because of lance armstrong, roids aren't always used to make you some 300lb muscle guy, they can increase endurance and muscle recovery etc, which obviously has it's advantages.

And to be clear I'm not against using roids, I just kinda dislike the situation where certain, more prized/better for the company fighters might be able to get away with it compared to others (speculation).

To be honest I always feel like dudes in the ufc at some kind of consistant basis are roiders, and then get busted or w/e when they fuck up some cycle or cause they were hard to work with from a company stand point.

>I really dislike this scenario that I have made up in my head

Autistic Brainlet: the Post.

What a petulant response. Good job, Timmy

he beats people up for a living though, you might be huge but if you think you could beat him in a fight you're delusional.
this is like when Veeky Forums lost their shit at that video of the skinny world champion arm wrestler beating a bodybuilder at arm wrestling

this

he's using some cutting agent along with recovery products like lance did. its not injecting pure test which gets you muscle mass, its done so he can recover and get stronger while still staying at weight.

Well after watching "Bigger, Faster, Stronger" and learning how common place it was for people to roid and then seeing people getting busted for weed and other shti made me suspicious lol

Honestly, I don't think anabolic steroids even matter that much in MMA. A fairly standard cycle for a sportsperson (i.e. not the grams that bodybuilders take) increases your strength a bit, with about 10% being the number that gets thrown around a lot.

That's huge in sports where competitions are won and lost by tiny margins. But in MMA you can find plenty of examples at the highest level of bigger, stronger, possibly juicing guys getting knocked out or submitted by fairly unremarkable people strength wise. Romero is obviously juicing, but steroids didn't make Weidman duck into that knee, which would have fucked him up steroids or no steroids.

The funniest part is that a fair amount of fighters have piss poor strength training regimes (Silva does retarded bosu ball, bands, light dumbbell, elevation mask bullshit) and would get results that blow steroids out of the water if they actually started strength training intelligently.

Lance was accused of Test, GH, EPO and blood doping, which mostly enhance performance rather than recovery.

hey do you have mby the KO vs buchinger , that was a beauty

Exactly. 99% of Veeky Forums would get royally rekt

you couldny even deck yer back garden, bawbag!

>retarded bullshit
Bro sqwatting and deadlifting 5pl8 3 times a week takes a lot out of you, powerlifting is not the end all be all of S&C

nope, im betting on the former sniper

>Bro sqwatting and deadlifting 5pl8 3 times a week takes a lot out of you

That's why I said intelligently, because that would be stupid.

Me too

Ive been doing muay thai for about 2 years now and I want a edge.

McGregor is most likely not natty, im not sure if he does roids but he must be on some kind of PEDs. Does anyone know what he takes? Im thinking HGH is probably a staple

>PEDs
>Some kind of upper like ephedrine possibly
>Experimental shit
I don't think you could weigh 160plds and be on hgh

>hurrrr im in a hand to hand fight thread, better flex my toughness with a gun

Implying a 6yr old couldnt kill you or any person on the planet with a gun. Sys fgt.

Hubba hubba

Lmao fuck all you fighter pussies.

I would fuck you all up with my 45. like a real man. Like to see you punch a fucking bullet

would love to see you shoot my rpg pussy.

heh lmao at you shooter pussies.
i would fuck you all up with my katana

>nottin personnel

Even if he knocks me out immediately it means i would have touched him faggot

this is what most people don't get. size/strength doesn't matter that much if you don't know how to fight

>this is what most people don't get.
you mean most people except pretty much EVERYONE. nobody ever says that strength is more important than skill unless the difference in strength is massive

shut up faggot. you're probably one of those retards that will refute anything that you didn't say first

ITT:
>skellyfags argue about muh speed
>fightfags compare their skills to MechaTyson
>SSfags compare their strength advantage to The Mountain

>Tfw too small to juice