How many arm exercises do you do on arm day?

How many arm exercises do you do on arm day?

I feel like I might be doing too few, but i also run out of gas.

Other than compounds, two.

FUCK OFF LEAVE SOPHIE ALONE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what's the ideal rep range for curls?
should I be doing 2-3 reps of heavy curls or 10+ of lighter weights? what's more effective?

This should be dependent on your body. Some dudes build huge arms and end up with small lats and chest, and some guys are the other way around and have to compensate with their routines.

Of course if you're a small/fat DYEL, don't obsess over arms. Just get big then worry about the specifics

5-10

you can do both. do 2-3x5-8 at heavy weight for that STR stat and then 2-3x8-12 at lower for hyper

Some of both babe

For fucks sake, don't do low rep high weight curls

Why

y

>arm day
Someone is not going to be making it

That's how you fuck your shit up. Do high weight rows and other pulls if you want heavy biceps exercises.

that's what I thought, it's just that when I do heavy curls my wrists and forearms hurt af and I generally feel my biceps more when I do lighter+more reps

>lol

low rep high weight curls are how you build strength in the biceps muscle and thickness/strength in the distal biceps tendon

it's true that it's mostly strongmen and arm wrestlers doing said high weight low rep curls but they're useful as fuck if you know what you're doing

not to mention high weight curls are EXTREMELY good for building strong fingers, wrists and forearms

just work your way up gradually making sure not to fuck your shit up

Ok thanks, also how often should I curl?
I used to curls only twice a week but now I do heavy curls twice a week and light curls every other day except rest day.

do only heavy curls twice a week, give yourself plenty of time to recover as heavy isolations tax your tendons and bones way more than light isolations

make sure to lower the weight slowly in the negative portion of the exercise, that's the most important thing when doing heavy curls

not the guy you're talking with but shouldn't 8-12 reps be more beneficial for growth?

nothing is "more beneficial for growth"

as long as you work your muscles and eat well you will grow

alright,thanks

no worries man

don't forget to work your triceps though lol

it's actually funny how much mass of the arm triceps account for, they're a highly underestimated muscle group among people who want bigger arms for some reason

She's ugly m8.

I'm won't,beside bench/dips I do skullcrushers and cable push downs.
Hope that's enough

She looks fine enough for me to wish she would fart on my face.