In this thread i blogpost about my loose skin

Earlier this year i was over 300 pounds. Not sure exactly how much.

In the past half of a year i've done everything i can to lose the weight in a healthy manner.

There were times of weakness. I used to be bulimic and nearly slipped into my old habits.
I almost bought Dnp

Veeky Forums helped alot. Someone recommended keto.

Now i'm 80 pounds lighter. My skin is holding me back though.

This is a picture i never wanted to show anyone. It's what i look like if i bend over.

I dunno what i expect to gain by talking about this. Maybe i just need to get it off my chest

In one month i meet my boyfriend irl for the first time.

I don't know if i'm going to be able to be intimate with him.

I just started this process but it's going to be years before it's over. I may never fully recover. I'm not some rich person who can just get the surgery.

I was a neet for years A complete loser who had given up hope on life.

Now i'm on the edge of escaping my own personal hell. But i still feel like i'm spiraling out of control.

I'm still a jobless neet. I keep trying to find employment but nobody wants to hire me because i was out of the workforce for so long.
I've had various wageslave jobs but they are just soul crushing.

I don't want anyones pity. I fucking hate pity, I just wanna get this off my chest. Talk about my biggest insecurity for once.

This is what i look like from behind.

It's not pretty

Sorry.

This is what i used to look like.

this is what i look like currently

Here is a progress picture. People usually compliment the work i've done but it hurts because i know how bad i look nude.

>met boyfriend irl for the first time
>what did he mean by this
Grats on the weight loss though

i dont understand did you forget to exercise, if you lose all that weight you need to keep up with it.

I found someone online. I grew up in a little town. No gay scene here except some extreme degenerates.

I love him alot. He's in a similar situation.

This is really inpsirational though, thanks.

When i started i exercised every other day. Lately depression has been setting in and i've lost the motivation to work out. I'm only doing it about once a week.

No excuse for my behaviour. I know it's shitty of me.

There is no excuse or justification for getting fat or letting yourself go like i did.

Holy fuck, what a change. You look like a new man.

Excess loose skin is going to happen to anyone that gets too big, dont let it bother you too much. In a simplistic way of looking at it, most people wont know you have loose skin. Anyone you choose to be in a relationship shouldnt be bothered by it. You can get it removed through surgery, but thats only if you yourself are truly not happy with it.

Thats amazing work though, bro. Its inspiring. I know that if I was in your shoes, I would not have been able to make that kind of progress. I struggle to lose 20lbs, and youve lost 4x that. Keep it up man, youre looking hella good.

don't you have any source of income?

there are ways to get money, and save it, everyone is good at something, it's something i firmly believe in.

don't let my tone detract from your progress though, it's stellar how much weight you've lost in such a short time. at the same time you perhaps should have slowed it down, there's a reason people with gastric bypass get so much lose skin.

People still do that? I thought that went away with myspace and the 2003 emo scene

Idk why but I find it funny af that you posted pictures of yourself without painting over your face and now you've done just that. :P Great work though, you look pretty handsome right now so I don't see point in you covering up. It's an inspiration and nothing to be ashamed about or having the need to hide.

lolfag

I would get the surgery if i could afford it. But i can't I'm still losing weight. I need to lose about 50 more pounds.

I should hit that goal around march if i keep up the progress.

I'm living off my family and money from my last job. I am my grandmothers caretaker so she lets me live here for free.

I have dream jobs. Being a carpenter, Being a lawyer, Owning a small buisness like a bar or a candle shop.

Really what makes me happy in life is helping other people. Making them happy. If i could turn that into a career that would be really cool.

I just have no idea how i would go about getting any of those jobs

get the surgery faggot, afford it somehow.

there are tons of agencies and programs dedicated to helping people that are in similar shoes get started off again. it may not be fast, but they do work. try searching "your-state-here employment" and see where it takes you.

It doesn't matter if people figure out who i am. I don't really care.

I used to but i don't anymore.

Thanks. I got my last job through a temp agency. Probably gonna do that again

Being gay is wrong. Why did you choose to be gay, sinner.

>Dips

Fixing yourself and landed the boy. Good job, dude. Don't worry about the intimacy thing. You guys can work it out as you go along.

Blame the doctors who put me on fucked up drugs when i was young.
Blame the guy who raped me when i was a kid
Blame the estrogen in the water and xenostrogens in our shampoo and plastic.
Blame the years of abuse i suffered at the hands of women.

I can't help what i'm attracted to.

I don't wanna be gay. I can't change the fact i am though

It's not like i'm whining that bad things happened to me in the past.

Bad things happen to everybody. They shape who we are as people and i wouldn't trade my misfortune for anything because it made me who I am.

It also made me gay. It is what it is and i make the best out of the situation i am in.

I know you're just shitposting but hey, Enjoy your (You)

>my experiences made me gay
ehhh dude?

I think they did. Maybe for some people it's genetic. Maybe it is for me as well. I dunno. Can't change it though so whatever.

>Being gay is wrong
Yet you're posting on a full blown homo-board. So how is it in the closet, faggo?

everyone who is obese and loses weight will have loose skin. once skin gets stretched past it's limits it stops being elastic and stretches out and stays that way. depending on your age your skin can still heal to some degree but it will never be normal.

you could try massaging it and applying some skin tightening cream but it will never go back to normal.

depending on where you live you could check with your insurance and see if they cover such issue. tell them it's interfering with your daily life/job and maybe you'll get lucky, who knows.

keep losing weight though, don't let some extra skin stop you. it's better to have loose skin and be healthy than be overweight and have health issues.

in the end your only option is surgery.

>loose skin

You're STILL FAT.

LOSE MORE WEIGHT. Then complain.

You fucks get stupider by the minute, holy shit.

>be gay
>call others degens
what are you doing nigger

hmm, I was big but not that big
thanks for giving me hope

You still have a ton of fat to lose.

You weigh 220, you look like you have zero muscle and you don't look especially tall.

You only went from morbidly obese to borderline obese.

Pinch the back of your hand and pull slightly. That's how thick skin is. Yes you will have lose skin, but don't fall into the delusion that you're somehow skinny or low bodyfat.

You are still fat. Stat lifting and pay attention to what you eat. No hugs for you, you've barely started.

You don't act like a faggot so you're alright. It's the faggots that are the problem. I'm sorry about what's happened in your life.
>Hurrr durrrr everything I don't agree with must mean I am!!
I hate commie libcucks like you and i for hell ain't one pal. I don't agree with Marxists, that doesn't make me one you faggot. You probably want gun control since you're a limp wristed faggot does that make you a gun?