Tfw the only poorfag way to lose weight is starve and die

>tfw the only poorfag way to lose weight is starve and die
why must healthy food be so expensive?

Fuck you.

What about learning a trade to make more money? Starting your own business?

God I hate poorfags who don't even try...

>the only poorfag way to lose weight is starve and die
No it isn't
>why must healthy food be so expensive?
It isn't
Stop eating shit, eat actual nutritious foods. It doesn't have to be GMO free organic and have classical music played whilst it grew. Just find some fucking fruit and vegetables christ.

I do, its like $5 just for shitty bag of frozen veggies here

buy a giant sack of beans and another of rice. buy chicken or whatever meat is on sale. buy spices in bulk. buy FRESH veggies and cook them right away. big piles of spinach or whatever the hell is cheapo

Beans and Rice user. Takes a little time to prepare but not that much.

Plus you can add seasonings to make it worth your while, and minus the farting, you're pretty much getting a good set of Carbs and Protein for Macros. Less so fat and micros but hey, calories.

>buy a chicken caesar salad and hard boiled eggs from 7-Eleven
>throw away dressing and croutons
>chop up the eggs and throw that shit on there along with the chicken
>enjoy your shitty but passable cheap healthy food

I'm a professional loser at 7-11 and I always eat this for lunch, been losing weight consistently since. And all together it's only like $5.00-6.00

Just where the fuck is "Here" because I think you're full of shit. There are $5 bags if frozen veggies here, sure. However, those bags are massive and easily contain several meals worth.

Go to Aldi and buy actual food you goddamn brainlet.

beans are beta and make you fart. fuck that shit. buy rice, spinach, chicken, beef, bananas, peanut butter, and olive oil. track your cals and eat enough but not too much. grab a bottle of hot sauce to flavor your shit. drink water. wa la

11lbs. of protein is like $65.

To be honest, you don't need any special food or to buy anything expensive as long as you remember to do 4 things.
1.Cook your own meals
2.Eat nothing pre-prepared or junkfoods or drink anything beyond water and a little tea
3.Follow IIFYM but only if you're eating at or well below your TDEE
4.You can eat like shit 20% of the time as long as you remember to eat 80% of the time. Meaning that every single meal doesn't have to be the most healthy calorie light nutrient rich thing

Simple nutritous meals can be made with beans rice potatoes eggs and yes butter.
Everything else is just things you can and should pick up at sales and from whatever places grow or farm locally or whatever you can hunt or forage locally.

To eat cheaply and healthily is fairly easy.

>healthy
>cheap
>tasty

pick two

Rice, oats, milk, eggs, potatoes, peanut butter, chicken, beans, brocoli

for the most part all cheap.

Just a college student working part time. Is 50 bucks for 1 week okay? US/florida. It'd be cool if I could take it down to 35-40$

1 week of:
chicken - 20$
beans - 9$
Brown rice - 4$
frozen veggies - 12$
Almond milk - 4$
Multigrain cheerios (5 whole grains) - 4$

It's not. At all. In fact it's way cheaper than unhealthy food.

>what is a rotisserie chicken

One a day let's the gains stay brehs

In what shithole do you even life? 1kg of zucchini is like 1€ here.

You're going to balance cheap with healthy if you plan on having enough to eat a week and eat healthy.

No, pick three you dumb faggot. Tasty is 100% a function of being competent in the kitchen

Switch cheerios for some type of oatmeal. Store brand will give you 3k calories per $1. You can eat them cold, too. Just stick them in a container in the fridge with water and milk overnight.

That said, I also go with about $50/week for groceries. I spend a little less on chicken and a little more on vegetables.

Also 2.5 pounds of Skippy natural pea-nut butter for $6. I go through one per week.

shut up you porky bourgeois scum.... keep saying that stuff and you will be publicly beheaded when the revolution comes

why start a business when profit is the unpaid labor of the working class? why learn a trade when all work is undervalued and we are moving toward a neofeudalist society

It's voila

Alright oatmeal looks like a good cheap sub. Thanks
I tried peanut butter but it made me break out more than I already do so I stopped that. Figured I'd just add a few more carbs to make it up

>What about learning a trade to make more money? Starting your own business?

What is it with frozen veggies? Don't they taste like shit? I only find fresh ones here and they are really cheap

>almond milk

overpriced meme with 0 nutritional value and lots of vegetable oils.

unless you like gyno, stick with real milk.

frozen vegetables have more nutrients because they are frozen at their best condition.

"fresh" vegetables have been laying around for days/weeks(plus being shipped around or in storage) and have degraded in both taste and nutrients.

/pol/ and /r9k/ leaks are honestly the number one reason why Veeky Forums is so shit nowadays. I'd rather have one of the slowest boards in Veeky Forums than a slightly faster board filled with fucking cancer.

>starting your own business
>when you have no money
>learning a trade
>when there's no jobs around you
>when there's no demand for trades
wew lad

>all these fucking excuses

WEW LAD

Whole chickens are literally ~$1/lb. and on top of the meat you can use the carcass for stock and render down the skin into god-tier cooking fat and cracklings. Throw in a food grinder and your possibilities expand even more.

buy potatoes and eggs

>>when there's no jobs around you
then move, faggot

The places with the most job opportunities are also the most expensive to live in famalam, which if you're a poorfag that's not an option. Also friends and family etc but that's not as big
You can't start a business without money, that's a pretty good excuse for a poorfag. Also even if they had the resources it wouldn't be wise to throw it into a business when you have no management experience since I'm assuming OP is not highly educated since he's poor.

Hopefully Trump brings manufacturing jobs back to the US so you can make a living wage OP, otherwise tough it out and buy lots of rice and beans

You don't need grains you dumb son of a bitch