I didn't listen to fit and kept starving myself then binging and gaining back then losing on and on this whole year...

I didn't listen to fit and kept starving myself then binging and gaining back then losing on and on this whole year, got ill even

Today I'm the same weight as I was when I started in February

I don't know how to do it fit, I read the sticky and I've read so much but I always fall back. Is there anything simpler than the sticky (diagnosed depression) while I did read it I can't understand most of it, especially the macros part

>takes pic from Japanese adult forum
>renames it to IMG_***
>hehehe they'll think I've got a hot girlfriend

>I can't lifting things up and putting them down
>I also can't understand eating slightly less than I burn

You're obviously such a failure at life - why not kys straight away?

If you want to change your life then do it. No excuses. Have some willpower you fucking pussy

The iPhone does that

My brother already did, I can't leave my mother alone

Excess protein = gainz.

Low rep.

Simply speaking?
Eat nothing that you can't make yourself but if you are going to eat something unhealthy make sure it's a single meal and it's well below 1000 calories.

Drink nothing that isn't water or black coffee.

Drink no less then a half gallon of water a day

Walk for 30 minutes to a full hour every day it can be broken up into 3-6 ten minute increments or it can be done all at once. Doesn't matter as long as it's done.

Every morning do a simple stretching routine that includes walking in place.

That's it.
Have fun.

Whats the lowest amount of calories could I eat without fucking up my metabolism? I'm 5"1 130lbs

McDonald suggests taking your weight and multiplying it by 14.
That would give you a daily caloric allowance of 1800 or so.
Now since you want to lose weight you'll have to cut 20% from that.
So you can get away with anywhere from 1250-1400 calories.

Isn't that too much? How long would it take to lose 33lbs?

>Is there anything simpler than the sticky

Yeah, start taking Bronkaid and DNP and burn to death from the inside out like the faggot you are.

>I'm 5"1 130lbs

ur perfect the way u r, bb grill

>I don't know how to do it

Then seek a sports nutritionist and let a professional sort it out for you, idiot.

Listen dude
I've been trying to lose weight, yo yo-ing and making excuses
I'm 212
I've been 212 all year and my goal weight is 190
It fuckin sucks. You got a hundred different ways to actually lose weight but everyday you just stay fat and go over your calories. Nothing is gonna motivated you to start. It has to slap you in the face and kick you in the teeth. Just try harder today

Just lost my 3 week nofap streak to that pic.

lol yeah it's too much

Look at the bed you retard. Warped to all hell

it's not fake you dumb faggot jesus look closer the bed isn't warped

i also saw the others before they were a set

>I've been 212 all year and my goal weight is 190

Shit dude, you can do that by the end of February. I believe in you!

>I didn't listen to fit
>I don't know how to do it fit
gee I don't know Billy mby just mby u should listen to fucking Veeky Forums u faggot

Thanks familia. It's good to hear

I dropped from 250 down to 175. If my lazy ass can do it, so can yours.

This is 600 kcal a day subway girl?

If so then you deserve this. Back to square one, 1200 per day minimum, exercise and eat healthy cunt.

the image is actually from reddit

This type of position is perfect for her to work out some farts. I would have my mouth puckered and locked right onto that asshole when she blows a big one.

keep coping you fucking retard

But I'm so short?

imgur.com/a/2qVOU

Damn, he beat you to it.

I WANT A GF TO FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Me too, that girl is fucking perfect.

those nipples man

>implying that matters

How gay are you

>having standards is gay
No.

So?

Losing weight is based on your weight, not your height.

>Womanlets WWTL?

Post your body, drivers license and bank account.

>Implying youre talking about standards and not your own picky bullshit opinions

Being at a normal weight or education is standards, nipple size is shitposting

I almost lost it to this just now on Facebook.

FUARK why you gotta torture us like this, DELETE THIS.

Are you trying to lose weight?

If so the best tip I have, that I never see mentioned for some reason is:

Eat more, but less calories.

Typical mindset is to eat less, but since habits are difficult for humans to break (we fail at breaking habits 97% of the time) you should instead aim to change existing habit.

In the case of eating this means eating the same, or more- but with less calories.

Once I learned and implemented this I started shedding fat. Invariably it means eating more vegetables and less/no processed foods.

I eat four times a day with snacks and I'm getting around 70% of the calories I was eating from 2 meals a day before.

Eat more volume, with less calories. Job done.

>Being bothered by such a small thing on an otherwise good looking woman

What's wrong with her nipples anyway?

confirmed 15 year old

Fuck off I bet those milkers are banging when fully erect.

Does anybody actually like spread asshole pics? I find them repulsive.

Not sure what to tell you man, that shit is arousing.
>not literally

I'll admit that's not a,particularly high-scoring asshole, but there's more to ot. If you're in a position where a hot grill is spreading her asshole for you, that's an invitation. She's,offering herself for you to use.

Fuck, now I'm hard

Most people gain 10 lbs a year. Congrats.

Femanon here. I have never been a hamplanet, I've always done sports, and I have never had especially bad eating habits either. But weight management isn't especially easy I can say. What I personally like to do is to keep my diet super simple 90% the time. Oats, eggs, berries, coffee, nuts, fruits, peanut butter. I drink 2-3 green smoothies a day. (Consisting of raw green veggies, stuff like kale, celery, tomatoes, herbs, carrots, green peans, basically what ever veggies and herbs I got in my hands mixed together. Sometimes even spring onions.) Sure the greensmoothies are disgusting, but that's an easy way to get lots of fiber and it'll keep me full for a long time. Also fem health benefits are just a bonus. I'm mostly vegan, but not completely since I do eat eggs and fish at times. Never dairy.

This is how I keep cellulite away and my weight on point. I hit the gym 5 a week and do HIIT sprinting 2 a week.

You just have to create new habits and keep repeating them until that's the only way of doing things you know. For real, that's the secret. You will get used to it at some point.

I don't know about starvation, but I for sure have a above normal calorie deficit. I feel hungry from time to time, typically when my next meal is getting close. But other than going to work..no other physical activity and weight is dropping at a steady rate.

5-10.5 180+
to 158 currently in 9 weeks on Friday. Very disciplined, always have a cheat meal on Friday after work. (usually just a pint of Ben & Jerries).

People say starvation mode, I say everyones different. I lift rarely an I am sure I am also losing muscle. But going from 34-30" waist, if it ain't broken..don't fix it.

I believe I will continue this till I hit 150, in which I probably have no choice but to focus on lifting and upping my calories to atleast maintenance level. But that's the future.

Point is, find what works for you and do it. I am sure starving works...but I love to eat so fuck that.

Damn I love that grills body!

Take your attitude when you starve your self and scale it back 50% and just lose the weight slowly. You know this. Now stop being a desperate kid about this

How did you do hiit?

You wouldn't if you saw the other photos and her massive roastie. This is the only good shot, but it's top notch.

>not slurping her roastie like spaghetti
Maybe you're better off sucking trap dick

>roastie
Is this the latest vernacular for trumpetflaps or something?