Fat people thread part 2

a thread meant to motivate the fat people that lurk on /fit

im the op so i guess ill have to start
6'1'' 260 pounds (185 cm 118 kg) started at 275 been going good since ive made minor changes to my diet and started boxing

GET YOUR GENETICS OUT OF MY FRIDGE

why do fat girls love to gossip. i was at the gym yesterday and this fat girl would not shut up to her friend about such inane bullshit. like whos fucking who in her office. She was loud as fuck i had to turn my headphones up full blast to not hear her. i think i have hearing loss now.

same shit in high school the fattest chick would not shut up about how much sex she was having and which guys were flirting with her.

reminds me of that character from dragon age.

Food wasn't enough to fill the hole and so they try to fill it with attention

went from 350 to 225
then i got a gf and went back to 250
finally got my shit together and am now at 244 after 3 weeks of cutting.

Goddamnit i know its my fault but does anyone here have a GF that isnt a complete fucking gains goblin?

GEY YOUR GENETICS OUT OF MY FRIDGE I'M TRYING TO CUT

im honestly curious as to why you reply to those things? do you think its funny that 50 people spam the thread with inane bullshit? Does it make you feel like a part of something? its childish and ill never understand it.

NO

Get your genetics out of my race

Where is the get?

probably gives them some sort of sexual pleasure

>Goddamnit i know its my fault but does anyone here have a GF that isnt a complete fucking gains goblin?

Nope, everybody gets relationship weight. Gotta stay strong and stop going out to eat with her, lest you end up like this couple.
>poor guy

>does anyone have a gf
hahahaha

>He doesn't have a folder full of these things

uhhh idk.... maybe because its funny as FUCK?!?!? DUH!!!!!!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I mean CMON that shit is H I L A R I O U S XDDDDDD

this makes me feel uneasy...

this bitch always makes me mad

that is legitimately disgusting

Goodbye thread.

Strong bulk

How's boxing going? I'm thinking about to go 2 times a week, but will it make me too tired to lift?

F

I know I'm a gains leech to my husband.
It's slightly different then a gains go Lin, more efficient for me really. I don't mean to and we laugh about it but yeah...

How do you prevent and heal foot blisters?

Foot blisters? Like a regular blister or cracked dry skin on your soles?

Moleskin

get your genetics out of my fridge!

Thanks for these threads guys. Since the beginning of the year I've dropped from 430 lbs to 395 lbs. We're all going to make it.

Bumping with stuff my fat friends post in their facebook

Pierce them with a needle so they don't bother you. Walk barefoot more so the skin gets harder.

I usually go barefoot most of the day specially when outdoors, my feet's soles are like leather, don't fall for the soft skin meme, calluses are good and you should have them

Is this the high test competition???

Breeehs

STAHHHHP

If any fat person here is in this thread please listen up:

That picture is me, 15 months apart. So please know that I am not talking out of my butt when I tell you something.

I know that it socially acceptable to mock you and people are trying to play off their pure hatred for overweight people as "trying to scare them straight" or "motivating them" to hide the fact that they only want to feel better about themselves and are looking for a way to put others down. Mocking you won't help you.

I've been through it all. Trust me when I tell you that the journey is worth it! My life has never been better, every single day of my life now is better than the whole decade of my overweight life.

Set small steps and take them one at a time, talk to a doctor, join a gym (tell the trainers honestly what you are looking for and let them help you set up a workout schedule that you can stick to). Go to the subreddit r/loseit and learn about counting calories, read the stories of people who've been through the same thing.

You are worth a damn, you are a great person, you don't need outside validation. Don't lose weight for others..

FUCK OTHERS!

lose the weight for yourself. This is YOUR life and it is YOUR RIGHT to take control over it!

I know it is not easy, but nothing worth having in life will come easy. Find the reason why you are eating so much and try to tackle that issue (for me it was depression and emotional neglect, so I ate for emotional comfort).

Please listen to me, I don't have any agenda that I am trying to play at. I don't want to sell you crappy snake oil pills or weightloss subscriptions, I don't advocate HAES (those people only want to make themselves feel better by convincing others that it is OK to fat so they can echo that back at them).

The only thing I am interested in is you being happy, and trust me, losing weight will help you on your way to happiness.

get your genetics out of my fridge

I'm done.

Seriously though, what is it with normies and fucking minions?!

> googled fit minion
> was not disappointed

>what fatties think a diet is

You still look like shit. At least all that excess skin looked normal when you were a fat fuck.

What is up with this meme that a diet is when you barely eat?

We should make a line of minion memes, but it's about being fit and in general the opposite to the 'lel im so quirky and lazy XD' shit that's going on right now
Might meme some normies into getting their shit together

Yeah, 2017 will be the year of operations for me.

And I know that I still look like shit, do you think it somehow escaped my mind you moron?

And it should speak volumes of how shit you feel when you are overweight when read how I praise looking the way I do now.

Missed the best one

>being this salty

STFU, nigga. The whole point of these threats is to berate the exact opposite of this guy.

Get your genetics out of my fridge

You are still fat
And fat people are not worth anything until they stop being fat

excess skin != fat

BMI is 23

when you don't do any sports or have an active lifestyle you can barely eat if you want to get really thin, especially as a women since they have lower tdee

Everybody else was mean to you. Good job on your weight loss, bro. You're the man.

>almost 2017
>BMI

Just end it all for our sake.

Ok, 12 % bodyfat. happy now?

Yes, carry on.

>filename
kek

It keeps the thread bumped, genius.

>Tfw I'm 6'2 277 lbs
>Recerntly gained 15 lbs over the past four months
>Trying to get motivated to start working out
>Can't stick with it for more than a few days
>Writs hurt too much/too weak to do push-ups
>Don't have a gym around me and only have a few 20 and 30 lb Dumbbells
Am I fucking up by exercising and going on a 1800 calorie diet? I know it's me not being in control of myself, but I don't feel like I can survive on 1800 calories a day.

is that chloe?

>Tfw no Simply Sara Kitchen to make all sorts of food for your bulk

GET YOUR GENETICS OUT OF MY FRIDGE!

>I don't feel like I can survive on 1800 calories a day.

You'll be using more than that, because your body will start utilizing your fat stores. You're not in danger of starving to death, fatass.

>Can't stick with it for more than a few days
>Writs hurt too much/too weak to do push-ups
>Don't have a gym around me and only have a few 20 and 30 lb Dumbbells

First step of making it is dropping the bullshit excuses

filename kek

GET YOUR GENETICS OUT OF MY FUCKING FRIDGE

Wrong post quote

fuking lost

Your body will get used to that caloric amount after a week or so. But if you included cycling or hard cardio for an hour every day you could also add 200 calories to your calorie bank if its so hard to eat less you fat fuck.

Thats some insane progress.

>being that fat
>only losing 35 pounds

LOL
O
L

This is what using a chair without back support does to you

1 lb per 10 days just about. Imagine a month going by and seeing a 4 lb difference, I mean honestly props to the guy for sticking with it at that pace. He probably did it in rollercoaster fashion though

thanks

you are a real inspiration my dude hopefully youll check up on this thread once in a while to help people out

His progress is complete shit. I lost 30 pounds in 2 months at 270 to 240. How are you 400+ and barely lose 35 pounds in a year?

I do. She goes to the gym too. Find a fellow gym goer and you're good.