Would you be able to do this Veeky Forums?

Would you be able to do this Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hysterical_strength#Examples
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't even look hard

>not being to pull lmao1helicopter

Curling that car over the edge of a cliff was cooler.

>takeoff weight of one of the R22, one of the lightest commercially available helicopters is 600kg+
>could you hold back significantly more than this with one arm
Piece it piss mate, do you even lift?

I wish i could do this at the gym. Imagine how much cooler would it look than lifting gay dumbbells.

With one arm.

if only it was a plane.

It wouldn't work with a plane, the airspeed (0kmph) would be too low it would stall out and crash.

This is probably the dumbest post I've seen on fit today

Also the funniest

It's possible but not normally.
Basically for a human to be able to hold it like this some conditions must be in place:
- the human must be swole enough (at least like cpt america)
- it must be literally life on death situation

Normally brain prevents damage to the muscles by limiting how hard they can contract. But if you are in some about-to-die situation the adrenalin and a cocktail of other chemicals released by the brain will override this safety measure and for a brief moment will allow the muscles to function at 100% capacity.
It would be marginally enough to hold that helicopter for couple of seconds even if it tried to fly away at full power.. however.. you would literally tear your muscles apart and tear them from the bone as well and it would take a long time for them to heal.. so unless that helicopter was loaded with whey it would NOT be worth it

>unless that helicopter was loaded with whey

Kek

Nevermind, THIS is the dumbest post I've seen on fit today

See
Even the most DYEL, single-engined helicopters on earth can take off with a total weight of over 600kg.
Your chance of holding a medium-sized commercial chopper still for even a second is literally zero.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hysterical_strength#Examples
If you want to break your bench PR just get trapped under a car or a heavy rock or some shit

Impressive, but still not enough to row LMAO1CHOPPER

no homo. but I got more of a thrill from this scene than women.

I'd say I could hold it for a moment, not sure about pulling it down though. Unless it was a life or death situtation

If dyel teen can lift a 1 ton car, then a swole Veeky Forums man, if he goes into full hystery strength modo would be able to hold a heli down with one hand and shitpost on the Veeky Forums with the other

That really isn't how it works.

The reality is that even if it weighs 600kg or more, it will be generating enough force to counteract gravity + enough to generate lift. If the force generated on the lift side of things was less than the force generate by say, a cable machines resistance to the ground, this would be possible,. And in fact, "easy". However I assume it wouldn't be using such a small amount of upwards force so it'd probably just tear your bicep and pec dislocate your shoulder and I can't imagine your spine would walk away unscathed.

I know Veeky Forums is the home of broscience and all that, but damn, bro. Science.

This is the most clever post I've ever seen on Veeky Forums today

With no survivors!

Trips of truth and kek

Seems legit.

""""""anecdotal""""""

There's something wrong with this image, but I can't put my finger on it.