youtube.com/watch?v=n53M3b-0g2M
youtube.com/watch?v=YhOQVC6yFmE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> tfw to intelligent too lift

kek

Thats fucking gold

is that suppose to be jon snow?

You look amazing user

It was funny the first time, but don;t you have anything else than fucking copy pasta the same video over and over again you autistic dyel. I know you don't like change because you're autistic, but it's getting stale now. Perhaps you should some pictures of yourself, which will be even more entertaining than this video.

lmao you mad af manlet

Better at what?

Post roid routine.

Mark my words masT, one day ill come back with enough gains to lay down my wrath upon your boipucci

u mad?

Top fucking kek

Can you do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=n53M3b-0g2M

>spit out my coffee when I saw this.
gif unrelated

I can still kick your ass in a fight

He's 6'4".

lmao ahahaha

>better by the day
>same pic as several months ago

Mike pls go.
youtube.com/watch?v=YhOQVC6yFmE

Why do you always post the same pic?

back from work masT?how was your day?

Have you got your shoulders checked from a doctor anytime?

scoliosis claims another victim

Is it really necessary to roid?

if I saw those veins IRL I would puke

roiding for this

is this autist another supermong with a destroyed face and a height below 5'5 that roids his ass off till hes finally accepted by a bunch of no names on an anime drawing board?

MasT post new pics, these are getting stale

yes, i hope it ends the same
why can't we have any nice roiders?

Are you trying to be the new Mong? I just don't get your motives.

You look like shit dude

problem is he looks so unnatural its not even attractive or something you'd want to look like. looks like hes about to burst and have a heart attack in 3 seconds.

I wanna see you with a shirt on masT pls

ruh roh pouty panthers got claws :3

I've sadly deleted it, but I once made a very convincing set of cock and balls out of his body. The man is a walking scrote.

We had scooby but he was too good for us.

We didn't deserve you Scoob

>I'm not a manlet

>GETTING BETTER BY THE DAY

posting the same pic every day

>mfw

beautiful, man.

show them glorious quads

you sound a little gotten to there, short stack

>juicing for this

What ever happened to supermong?

is that really masT?

Comedy gold.

I fucking love your masT
never stop shitposting

Or we could await your imminent heart attack.
When that finally happens it will be entertainment for the whole family manlet.

You were funny the first time.

m8 wipe it off like splooge these poofters just takin the piss because it alleviates their inner fears and lack of self discipline and takes their minds off the fact they just sad kunts with no hoper personalities, no gf, and no chance at ever being at your level brah

lookin thicc tight and massive bro you blasting soon yeah? lookin forward to seeing ya progress m8

all you others h8rs in this thread post pics or eat a dick kunts

Butthurt manlet: The Post (TM)

>no hoper personalities, no gf, and no chance
DELET THIS

checked

REEEEE fuk off normie masT is a manlet stop trying to be his friend faggot

masT I'm just as better

Stop posting the same picture you turd

Haha you look like a skinny warewolf that stopped transforming midway through.

damn bimbo, looking slim these days

all your posts are copypasta faggot

anyone else always cringe at OzKunt's posts?

What is the orutine of those beef guys here? People told me it's high volume, old-school style? What would happen if I do that without the juice?

Obliques: 404 not found

Got heavier too. Sitting at 248

damn, well youre looking wide as fuck over the shoulders so thats good
Still on the juice?

Just test at the moment. Nothing crazy.

its okay to be mad poofter, youre just a sad no hoper kunt m8 its all good but yeah nah yeah nah yeah nah dont be takin the piss cobber or youll get ya nads rearranged by the best sweet? mad chat cuz stay cranky

>what would happen if I do it without the juice

Increase cortisol levels, damage to tendons, injury, less gains in terms of muscular devoloment, glycogen deffeciecy

>routines

MasT insists routine does not matter. When asked he will only say '4x12'.

MasT insists his progress is because he has the genetics of an 'ancient god' and because his diet is very clean.

While you may not have the genetics of an 'ancient god' you can and should eat clean.

Bimbo lifts twice a day because bimbo likes to lift. Even though bimbo is on a large dose of test ethan it is too much volume and you as a natty should not even think about it

>Increase cortisol levels, damage to tendons, injury, less gains in terms of muscular devoloment, glycogen deffeciecy
From 4x12?

Are you retarded?

4x12 on 4-6 movements for 2-3 body parts with assumed drops or supersets, plus any assistance or isolation work, with cardio is a lot for a natty.

Why cardio with a workload like that?

how much is bimbo/masT actually on in terms of gear?
how does bimbo lift twice a day?
what is masTs magical routine?
is he just memeing when he says 4x12?

tfw when writing to instead of too

ABL

Always be LISS. It's super easy to fit in 20-30 minutes to walk 2-3 miles. No reason not to.

I'm just on 100mg test p daily. MasT goes with test and mast at reasonable doses.

I lift twice a day because work demands I look pretty and I get anxious a lot so I lift it off.

You were cool the first time, but don;t you have anything else than copy pasta of the same rant over and over again you autistic roid head. I know you don't like being criticized or insulted because you're autistic, but it's getting sad now. Perhaps you should some kill yourself, which would be even more funny to look at than your posts.

Haven't been here in a few months. You are looking swoll as fuck right now compared to last i saw you. Good job masT

Do you really think that MasT walks in the gym, does 4x12 of one lift, then leaves?

Look at MasT's physique. Obviously he is training for hours each day.

MasT frequently posts claiming to train for '5 hours a week'.

This is simply bait to trigger people that train for far longer and look far worse (like myself, top kek). Obviously he is lifting more than he says he is.

I am sure there will be a rant coming my way about how he looks at a dumbbell and gains more muscle than I would of 10 years of BnC and tren but I wouldn't buy into it.

Clearly he has worked hard for his physique

MasT refuses to tell us his routine.

"Routine does not matter lift with intensity and listen to your body and eat clean. Pizza and DNP =No gains Stay dyel forever never become an ancient god like me

Probably because a lot of roiders go in with a general idea of a region or grouping to hit that day, then just blast them like crazy over a few hours. Rep ranges, eccentric concentration, concepts like rest pause or drop sets, take presidence over "programming" for a lot.