Women prefer tall skinny guys

Powerlitfers and roid monkeys BTFO for all time.

They cannot recover from this.

It's over.

The lanklets have won.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3985644/Do-women-REALLY-prefer-muscular-men-fit-10-ladies-eye-tracking-glasses-meet-three-nearly-nude-guys-different-physiques-just-did-look.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA
lookism.net/Thread-ITT-Trolling-tinder-sloots-with-lookism-thread-titles
lookism.net/Thread-ITT-trolling-tinder-sloots-with-looking-thread-titles-reborn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is there money being put into research everyone has known since the dawn of time?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA

theres barely any difference between the muscle mass of the manlet and the guy in the middle...

Who cares what women want?

This information isn't going to help you get any closer to pussy, you shitposting coont.

Look at the legs.

The manlet probably spends 12 hours/week in the gym like a loser while the lanklet just eats pizza all day and has girls throwing themselves at him.

Manlets just cannot compete. If you're under 6' just end it. No amount of lifting will make up for your pathetic stature.

no shit. guy on the left just did more with a worse hand

>found the angry manlets

Yea I am a manlet but what difference does it make? Women don't know what they want. They are fickle creatures by nature.

They know what they don't want though: manlets :^)

everyone here knows that

>Boyish

Why are all women pedophiles?

There's absolutely no aesthetic between the three of them. Sloped shoulders, defeatist posture (though left seems more confident), and no v-tapper to be seen.

"Muscle" in this case is pure illusion. Sure, the guy on the left may have some, but in a woman's mind eye when someone says "muscular man", these sloped shouldered, broad-waisted men weren't what she was envisioning.

Well this is clearly a very rigorous scientific study, who could possibly argue with the results? Especially from such a well respected source like the Daily Mail.

Boyish != Underage boy

Women love young Leonardo DiCaprio that doesn't mean they're attracted to young boys.

>1. Women
>2. Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women
Pick option 2

If it was reverse and "girly" for men, they'd be seen as a pedophile at once

we lift for men. fag.

pussy on a pedestal general? if you're well-adjusted, women don't determine your hobbies, bodily composition or whether or not you feel terrible about your genetics

Does it really even matter? The small percentage of people on here who actually lift is so small the percentage of women who want their type of body outnumber them massively.

>not lifting to hit pr's and gain strength to be a alpha mensch

Not denying that

Your point?

I don't think so man. The whole high test thing is a meme. Most healthy heterosexual men are attracted to dainty feminine women.

It's only fat cows that try to guilt trip men into finding their obese bodies attractive by calling them pedos.

It has nothing to do with muscle, the guy in the middle is the tallest and has the longest clavicles and most narrow hips

Danny has the best face though, and is tallest

not a fair control group

What of it?

So Danny gets 4 out of 10 women and the other two get 3 a piece. Wow. Big fucking deal. How every will non-skinny lanklet guys get their dicks wet if only 3 out of 10 think they're hottest.

Fuck, the shortest dude there (by a long way) got more attention than the other, taller, more muscular dude. So what exactly is your point?

That tall guys get 9% more sexual interest than shorter guys?

Fuck I'm going to have to kill myself now.

GET SOME BETTER BAIT YOU PATHETIC FUCKING PRICK.

>dainty

in the right places, it's still standard for men to like decent hips

>Confusing obses bitches stuffed into a corset and MILFS with saddlebags and tits down to their knees from the combination of having multiple kids not breast feeding and wearing a bra from the time they first sprouted raisins with HIGH TEST THICC WOMEN

Jelly as fuck.
And you're right.
I do hate being called a pedo or freak for wanting to plow a petite chick.

>I don't think so man
Ive heard girls say "euw you think she is cute? she looks like a child!" to a friend of mine
girl who said it was 26 and girl in question was 19
Girls often use the pedophile angle when guys who are older want younger, more attractive women even if the girl who says it is taken already

just sour grapes from the women who squandered their prime

girls from 18-23 literally rule the world and if they don't use that time to nail down a good dude they shouldn't be mad when the window closes and they're on the outside looking in

>dailymail.com

into the trash

Sure but the high test threads on Veeky Forums take it way too far.

There's nothing wrong with it dude. As long as you're not attracted to preteen girls you're just a normal healthy male.

I can believe that. Women are jealous and bitchy creatures.

I don't think any heterosexual guy would say no to Emma Watson though and she's certainly not thicc.

If women can see the faces of the men, it'll skew the results. But I didn't really expect much from Daily Mail.

They all have average faces though. None of them are hideous or model-tier.

>Danny
>boyish

that is the physique of a guy who lifts at least 3 days a week and has done so for over a year

he also has broad man shoulders and is tall

so the guy with the best face, most height, best frame, and still rocking a decent ottermode+ muscular body won

color me fucking shocked

>5'9
>No problem getting sex before lifting
>Fucked lots if girls in high school at their prime
>Continue to fuck sluts after and begin lifting
>Getting girls is even easier with some muscle

Being tall, skinny, muscly, etc will not fix your shit personality. They simply supplement daily life.

>euw

You're joking right? That's the body of a guy who does light cardio every now and then.

He's probably like 6' 160 lbs.

He's definitely not muscular.

Yea we've always known this.

I'm 5'8 so nothing to lose getting jacked.

I love it when manlets come into these threads and start spewing their anecdotes.

Okay little buddy, whatever you say. Just who are you trying to convince here?

>I don't think any heterosexual guy would say no to Emma Watson
True but most men have close to no standards
If a girl has a vagina and is cute in some angles then she will be considered
There is this girl i know who looks like a straight up dude, i mean she went as a guy for halloween and convinced alot of people
This girl had tons of guys who wanted to fuck her, despite her looking and acting like a dude (manly walk, wide legs, spitting and a deep voice)
Point being the "Men want to fuck X" holds little merit because men fuck most things or want to fuck most things

It'll still influence how the women see them. Does he look nice/attractive/friendly/smart/healthy/serious/pensive/funny/etc. Women will try to gauge this from the face, and it will impact how they about the rest of the body.
The best result would come from headless bodies.

watch the short video

back before everyone became obsessed with being as jacked as possible his body was the kind of thing that would have been considered "optimally" and functionally muscular, circa 1960's

>some light cardio

shut up retard

>This girl had tons of guys who wanted to fuck her, despite her looking and acting like a dude (manly walk, wide legs, spitting and a deep voice)

A lot of men are closet homos dude. i.e. the people who like thick muscular women.

Anyway Emma Watson is considered a hottie by most people's standards. She's not the kind of girl that you would fuck reluctantly if you had no other choice.

Lmao at this lanklet who thinks height is all you need for women. You need a personality, a social group, and a half decent face.

This

I dont understand people that make such a big deal about height.

We can't change it so why worry and obsess over it?

Just no dude. No.

He's got a decent body. I personally think he looks good, but he's definitely not what you would call muscular. He's pretty slim.

You realise that all I have to do to cuck you and humiliate you in front of your girl is to stand next to you at the bar and lean in when you talk to me right?

I love cucking short guys, it's fucking hilarious.

>bragging about sex on an anonymous image board

is there anything more autistic

>Slim

you browse this board too much

and that's from someone who's been here 6 years

you aren't going to maintain that body with cardio and sitting around, those kinds of people are categorically skinnyfat

>Implying I waste my time in relationships
Lmao feel free to take any girl you want bruh. You can suck my cum out of her pussy while I move on to the next girl.

>manlets
>getting laid

Whatever you say little man.

But all 3 are muscular

Left is hottest though, talk about shit taste women.

Well true, there are women who are attractive to more guys but it still holds little merit because most girls can land a guy
I dunno how we got into this debate really, feels like we are at a consensus

>"muscular" guy is no different from the others outside of THUNDER THIGHS and ROID GUT

Yeah no fucking surprise the chicks hate that motherfucker.

Keep deluding yourself retard.

I know right. I'd squeeze Lazlos spunk out and gargle it like toothpaste.
What a hunk. No homo.

>tfw 6'5 manmore
>Still a virgin at 21
Get fucked lads, you told me I was going to drown in pussy.

The hipster was the shortest and he came in second..

>6'4''
>200 lbs
Guess I should really consider investing time rather into my personality from now on.

did a manlet fuck your whore mother? why you so angry? one stole your gf huh? tell us user.

Sure thing little guy.

Enjoy never being able to make a woman feel safe and protected. Cucked for life.

The manlets have resorted to false flagging.

It's all about the face

lookism.net/Thread-ITT-Trolling-tinder-sloots-with-lookism-thread-titles

I'm angry? Good one you little hobbit.

Run along now, or scamper along or skuttle whatever it is you manlets do.

are you gay?

You do seem really angry, man. Chill out, have a beer or something or hang out with some mates.

No surprises that the guy with the smallest package gets the fewest likes.

New one
lookism.net/Thread-ITT-trolling-tinder-sloots-with-looking-thread-titles-reborn

>that video

Every - fucking - time. Right in the feels.

I'm 5'5. I want to kill myself so bad.

when will they learn?
you're getting trolled, boyo. Why so insecure if you had so many wiminz?

He's not only the smallest dicked, but the ugliest, shortest and has the worst shoulder width.

Genetics come in packages, that's all this proves.

If the Danny were even more muscular in the legs and chest as the left guy he would still win

Same could be said about lanklets who keep posting these threads. If you're so sure height is all you need, why bother trying to get approval on an anonymous imageboard?

What a joke. People who fall for this bullshit don't realize how lifting helps you get woman. It's not your sick gainz in muscles but rather your sick gainz in confidence that attracts the qts

Face height and frame, buddy boyos

Puahate/sluthate/lookism

>dailymail
shiggy

No it just seems dumb to chase after the interests of woman

>women

Please, the women of today are vapid as fuck and not worth wasting your time on