Candid Reality

Lifting didn't get me anywhere close to a gf

wtf do I have to do for a gf?
sacrifice the pope?

First semester in college and now i've been lifting for 1.5 years and can do 1/2/3/4 for MINIMUM 3 reps, yet no gf in sight...
In the mean time what can I do to improve my attractiveness? are derma rollers a meme? is nofap a meme?

To keep this fitness related: how often do you need to go to the gym to maintain muscle mass?

3 days a week

Oh and yes I have abs and im below 15% bf
PPL has 2x a week for a muscle group, so that can't be true

C H A R I S M A
H
A
R
I
S
M
A

>inb4 youre ugly, FACE HEIGHT FRAME and just talk to girls breh
Same old useless advice every time, just take your pick

The problem is im not even fukken ugly, and i've been rejected for guys that are uglier and less "intelligent" that have less hobbies. Im not super unfun and I try to take a genuine interest in them and their hobbies, but I guess I come off as autistic...

wtf is going on, does growing up autistic end all chances of a GF?

Pay close attention to your body language. How's your posture? Do you make eye contact and smile?

Three things to help you get laid -

1. Make eye contact with everyone, not just the person you want to sleep with.
2. Learn to smile (this means a genuine smile without coming across as a fucking creep) with everyone, not just the person you want to sleep with.
3. Get to know everyone, not just the person you want to sleep with.

Being socially inclined is just as important in fucking qt3.14's as being fit as fuck. The more you practice, the better you will become. Also, try to hang out with socially successful people but do not overanalyze their habits to see exactly what it is that makes them successful. You will subconsciously pick up on things that they do that will help you in the future. Remember that you are the average of the people you hang out with.

>The problem is im not even fukken ugly
I didnt say you were, my point is this is the same useless logical fallacy that this site always concludes
>Are you having problems getting laid?
>Then you are ugly because if you werent ugly you would not have problems

its christian science 101 really, pic related

>Enlightened

so basically there's no hope

Yup, its time to take steriods and leave humanity behind

You understand that your looks are only part of the picture right? You may get an A in the looks department but if you're not somewhat charismatic, charming or interesting everything's going to even out (barring one night stands, to an extent).

So basically no hope then...

How bad will steriods fuck me up? Can I take them and disregard women?

There's hope. Charisma can be learned. I went from full on autist to autist with some social skills in less than a year.

You'll never be able to disregard women. Try to improve your social skills.

>There's hope. Charisma can be learned. I went from full on autist to autist with some social skills in less than a year.

I wish. I'm an ugly balding manlet.
>5'9 masterrace
At least I'm not a virgin.

Hello Chad, you see you cannot get practice if youre not normal and unable to hold a conversation

who cares about not being a virgin, what matters is getting THE girl

this man
i lost my virginity to the girl and the time we spent together was amazing.
she left me tho and well shit happened, the girl is the thing though i dont give a fuck about the sex
i miss her man i have so much trouble moving on, this just happened very recently so i guess thats why.

Approach girls, while I'll admit some of the pua shit is kindve cringy the benefits are worth it

I don't care about most girls, I just want THE girl user..PUA is a numbers game