Which youtube fitness person do you wanna impregnate the most?

and why is it /MEGSQUATS/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GflANVP-U-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your mum since you're a fail excuse of a man

Tenderly rape then impregnate?
Cause that's what's going to happen to the fucktoy in the OP.

Barts gf

The other chinks gf is sooo much hotter family

Strong jaw and shit hairline

...we sure she's a woman

>barely over lmao1pl8
>belt and knee wraps
lel

Shut up. She's 5 feet.

Is she really? I'd love to see her and bats together. 1 foot difference. Anyone else have this fetish.

Is she really 100% Irish?

whoo nelly, meg has got some man hands, but she is thicc and I would totally make sensual sweet love to her, impregnate her and even stay around to raise those kids and get old with her.

Girls with large hands are unattractive in a sexual way, but attractive in like a dominant way, like she can beat up all the other women and beta males.

maybe if bats wasn't fucking ugly and cancerously autistic

She's not ugly. How dare you! Is this Meg? Are you bullying her? Kinda hot.

only a true woman (born a female, not this LGBTBBQWTF bullshit) can have hips like this.

Good googly moogly, look at dem man hands

>Meg invites bats to do a collab. Bullies her for being so autistic and not lifting as much. Her 5 foot frame bullying bats 6 foot body. Does a makeover on her. Provides her with spandex clothes. Then they scissor drunkenly.

I'd fucking pay to see that. They should do it and they'd soon have the biggest youtube channels around.

if u dont say brett gibbs i dont want to hear what u have to say

which are better for handjobs

>maybe if bats wasn't fucking ugly
>mfw I thought bats was actually kind of cute in her most recent feminazi parody vids

God help me I normally hate that quasi-50's look tumblrinas have but I thought she actually suited it and I'd have fucked her. I feel so ashamed.

Pics ?

Pointless post.

When ever you make stupid comments like this just remember your personality doesn't shine through in a black and white comment on the internet. You just look like a tool.

It's because of the long wig. I keep telling her to grow it out.

Anyone have the urge to punch megs face sometimes when she keeps the camera too close?

Bearing in mind its a parody video and the multicoloured wig and mole on her lip is for jokes and shit, I think it's just cause she actually wore make up for once and I think she suits longer hair more than her usual shit tier haircut, even if it's a ridiculous color. And the glasses kind of suit her eyes or something I think idk.

robin gallant

Yep it's the hair

i don't want ti unoregnate women. I want to make them cum over and over.

you can't impregnate men, user

looks like a fucking horses ass.

you guys are all faggots, get out of this echo chamber

Your virginity is showing

hot

if you look at pic related and think of farm animals, you seriously should seek help.

Wtf I love sjws now

I wanna see her and Bradley Martyn. He'd fucking destroy her.

She's also more attractive because of the confidence in the character. Makes lively faces instead of blank autistic faces.

Good point user, hadn't thought about that. Maybe she should just adopt that persona permanently, or at least leave out the cuntyness and keep the confidence. If she can do it for that bit she should be able to fake it.

John Haack

woooww she posted this. Her lifting friends all saved this

she's just asking for it at this point desu

#stillnotaskingforit

Jean Claude Van Damme's WaterMelon Crushing daughter.

just so I Jean can be my father in law

Natty?

You can't stop me from trying.

Used to be into Meg but can't see anything but hairline now

>fit girls never have big tits

>man jaw
>balding

I-is she on the hot sauce, lads?

That's what I want to know

nah, I actually know her. She's always looked like that. She used to be a little pudgier so you couldn't see the jawline as much

>Meg posted this thread
>Meg bullies all bats threads
>I now have a fap image

Why does this fat cunt always post about herself then samefag and reply to herself to make it seem like lots of people now who she is and actually give a shit.
Bats I feel bad that you're so lonely and fucked up mentally that you intentionally try your hardest to make yourself famous on a single board on fucking Veeky Forums.

>dat cameltoe

No need to save it, its a public video on YouTube.

I like how dumb broads always post this shit under the guise "look at my body progress!" when really they are just posting slutty pictures for validation and attention

mai waifu can kick meg's ass

Relax faggot. Veeky Forums always tries to make memes out of the autists that post here.

But Veeky Forums doesn't try to make a meme of her. She is he only person who posts about herself and she does it anonymously then samefags fake replies to herself over and over every single day.

She is trying to make herself a meme. That is meme heresy. Memes are organic, you can't self create a meme.

She should have tripped then. I have made a bats thread embarassingly. I'm not her user.

fuck this roiding slag

kys

>been creampie-ing high school girl
>don't want to go to jail
>can't stop, she's a huge slut and it's too good
>probably going to end up in jail
>don't know what to do

>being this mad

Nigga wot

Who is this bats? Link? Pic?

who said I was mad? She has no tits. Cute face though. But roider chicks are bottom of the barrel senpai

>stay low-key till she's 18
>profit
what's so hard about that?

>>stay low-key

no doubt he could, but women can't keep their mouth shut

r u fucking stupid? why do you think men get accused of rape all the time?

implants

>see bats for months after years of no Veeky Forums
>she's a 4/10

What happened

Totally OP, this is sooo sexy. You're definitely not a closet homo or anything.

megsquats is an ugly fat retarded midget

I would cum on Rachel Scheers abs
youtube.com/watch?v=GflANVP-U-c

>implying I even look at her hands while I'm drooling over those wide hips, thick thighs and fat ass

She's actually pretty fat and she has a large forehead. I would't sleep with her unless I was really drunk and desperate.

She's 6/10

Maybe those aren't 45lbs plates.

>ugly tits
>5head
>dat jaw
>fat gut
u a homo?

I feel your pain...ashamed...but had to admit it. I want to make baby bats.

have those exact same bumper plates at my gym
they are 45lbs

>tfw too intelligent to lift

anyone else find this kind of weird? I like slim girls with a tight body but not girls with masculine features. Having sex with her would literally feel like having sex with a man

>belt and knee wraps
tbf those are knee sleeves, which don't really help you squat more.

this looks just like her but even more masculine....

You guys are phaggots

VERY nice meme

A CUTE 5head!

i want to come on frank yang's back

MUH FUGGIN
U DICK
H I
C
K
F
U
G
G
I
N

>ITT

A bunch of closet homos

She literally looks like a fucking man with long hair.

Nah you're confused and intemidated because a girl has more muscle than you.

ie. any amount of muscle

>sees female
>imagines its a male with long hair
>calls other people gay
lmao the irony

I heard her squat is only 255x5...or 285x5...hasn't she been doing this for years lmao

all i see is a pig

THICCCCCCCCC

>has no hips
>has a chiseled masculine jawline
>biceps bigger than most men

Bitch if you didn't see the cameltoe you probably would've jizzed your pants hoping it was a tranny.

She looks like fucking Clark Kent for long hair for fuck sakes.

you've literally been talking about gay guys for hours. You're the gay one and you're in denial. It's ok brah, we don't judge around here. A lot of fags can be found in the powerlifting general threads

>you've literally been talking about gay guys for hours.
tf are you even talking about?

And i know you don't judge around here, seeing as you're all faggots