First date advice, should I get a pump first?

I have a first date next week, getting coffee with a grill. Should I get a pump beforehand?

Its been 4 years since I've been on a first date (1.5 year relationship + 2 year fwb) so I need to be reminded on how to stay alpha

>first date
>coffee

Cliche as fuck, never gonna make it

this

i take all my first dates into my browser history

Last time I asked Veeky Forums for advice it worked perfectly so I'll ask you boys again

If a girl says "Thanks friend" in a casual text message is that basically a red light? We went on a date and she seemed pretty into me.

SENSUAL
E
N
S
U
A
L

>first date
>should I get a pump on first?
That's the most bro thing I've heard all week, grats user, you've removed my sides from my body. No more core for me, now my obliques are shredded.

10/10 post

huh

it probably means that she wants you to break into her house and steal her phone

>If a girl says "Thanks friend"

she's as good as dead

*break into her house and murder her family

Fix'd

don't get a pump just dress like a normal guy and be cool jesus christ

Well fuck mate she asked me to the zoo this week, do I just cancel?

That sounds bad

Just stop talking to her or pursuing her, her reaction will let you know.

Hell yeah OP. Enjoy the date, it'll be great.

>zoo

JESUS CHRIST GET THE FUCK OUT NOW

ABORT

>first date
>coffee

This ain't a movie. Want a good first date idea, go get some food from the supermarket and go for a picnic somewhere with little foot traffic and has a nice view. It's cliche but romantic as fuck.

cringe desu

coffee is fine but make sure you dont sit for two fucking hours

wait what why!?

Just wear a nice perfume, it will do 10x the work of being pumped

It works for me. Do you want to be known as the guy who take them for coffee or actually do some exploring.

I find it being less pressure, plus it lasts as long as either of you want it to be. Also judging by her social media she's a "basic bitch" not some hipster girl so I doubt she's expecting some beta John Green crap

Go no contact

But I only look decent in clothes with a pump

>judging by her social media
autism

Fair enough OP. To answer your question, if your big, you're big. A pump won't do heckle of a lot. Wear some nicer clothes and smell good. Keep the attention on her. Ask her question and be genuinely interested.

Do you ever ask a girl if she's into you if she's being ambiguous?

start ignoring her it always works for some reason

Girls who are into you would not be ambiguous.

she will think you a serial killer yo

what the fuck is a first date
its meant to be like clme over and get drunk on a weekend lmao

u arent pushing it hard enough which makes you look like a pussy, that makes you unnatractive

starting off with first txt
lets fuck
second text
i wanna rape you
is fine

>cringe
>posts a pepe

The irony

Literally untrue

Get the pump dude. Girls love when a guy is pumped. Also only talk about yourself and your muscles. Girls love that shit bro.