Okay Veeky Forums, I'm 25 years old, turning 26 next month. Is it still okay for me to fuck, and even date 19 year olds?

Okay Veeky Forums, I'm 25 years old, turning 26 next month. Is it still okay for me to fuck, and even date 19 year olds?

Friends and random black women on tumblr are saying no, but my penis and brain are saying "sure thing, faggot".

Also, What's your best sets of 3 chin/pullups you've done? I'm 180 lbs and did 3x6 the other day, got to 7/7/4 recently too, but not quite 3x7.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Are_All_Men_Pedophiles?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody cares who you're bumping uglies with. 23 here and I've got a hookup who's 31. What two people consent to is their own damn business, fuck those who have a problem with it.

I would say do whatever you want, if the girl want it, it's okay, but i prefer girls around 20s
I'm 22
Best set was 3X8 today, i'm 170lbs

fuck her sure, date her I guess but it can be pretty awful unless she's especially mature or you're especially immature. girls that age still talk like they're in high school and make me wanna hurl but maybe you found a pearl

Look up the age of consent for the state country where you live.

It is acceptable to bang anyone older than that.

She's kind of mature. Financially independent/self-sufficient. She has her own money, own apartment paid for by scholarships. Not worried about that. Personality, a little less lol.

Oh, I did 3x15 once but that was under ideal conditions.

this right here, you don't have to worry about anything else
I wouldn't date anyone that young tho, they can be awful immature

My dad married my mom when he was 24 and she was 14. This was in the early 90s and they obviously dated a while before that. They are still married

Muhammad plz go

Odds are she could be, but not everyone acts their age.

>Is it still okay for me to fuck, and even date 19 year olds?
If they're 18 or over it's fine.

True not everyone acts their age, but chances are the younger she is, the less time she has had being an adult. Also the brain doesn't fully develop till well into your twenties.

yeah do what you want if you two are into each other

don't listen to women your age or older shaming you for doing it, they just feel bad because reality it crashing down on them that they can't compete with younger chicks anymore. also don't listen to married men and boyfriends of aforementioned hags shaming you too, misery loves company

Only people who shame you for dating young women are women who can no longer get with the guys who they fucked when they were 18-19.

Oh, and betas who care about what random post-wall women think.

Did you mean to rhyme?

23 and im seeing a hot ass 15 year old

dont even give a fuck desu

Poetry

I'm 28 and fucked a 20 year old not too long ago.

the age thing doesn't matter. have fun.

I also fucked a 30 year old not too long ago.

age doesn't mean maturity.

It really makes sense to me that a Veeky Forums aspie would be completely incapable of meeting girls his own age 4, 5 years out of schools and needing to creep on low self esteem having teenage girls.

And I'm sure those girls are ugly as well

v&&b&

Whether this is true or not, who would you feel worse for

The guy who is a grown adult out of college age dating a high school girl

Or the high school girl actually "dating" a 23 year old guy so creepy and pathetic that he would date a high schooler?

Or the girl's parents?

there are 40 and 50 y/os banging 19 y/os. Have fun dude.

I'm 25 and still fucking 17 year olds. They're tight as fuck and high school girls are into freaky shit these days. I'll stop when they stop being attracted to me. No shame. 16's legal here.

virgin white knights

Jelly as FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

doesnt make you a white knight to think a 23+ year old guy dating/having sex with a high school is pathetic

like this guy

include me in the screencap

I'm the guy in question. I'm not JUST fucking high school girls. I'm an opportunist. They come to me. Not that I need to defend my actions to an anonymous user on a Malaysian clam diving board.

I'm sure you get laid semi frequently. Not being angry or sarcastic at all.

We're all gonna make it.

>high school girls come to me
>therefore i take them

yeah, pathetic.

>im not JUST fucking high school girls

uh huh, sure you aren't stud

The second time I had sex was with a 17 year old that liked me a lot, I was 23, we became a couple but I kinda stopped liking her for anything besides sex, so I told her she should look for someone who loved her more than I did.

Thought it was the correct thing to do, but forgot valentine's was the next day, so I porbably fucked up a bit there.

Maybe it was a wake up call for her to actually get some self esteem. I think you did good OP

Hopefully it helped you a bit too and didn't make you be out of college and somehow finding high school girls, let alone having sex and dating them

>Friends and random black women on tumblr are saying no

Because they are jealous and they know they can't compete with younger, more beautiful women, therefore they try to affect the society so that it becomes "morally unacceptable".

To be fair, she pretty much had all the initiative, I never intended to go as far as having sex since I had pretty much no experience,she was the one who srtarted chatting me on facebook too.

Once I almost talked to her again, but I knew I just wanted pussy game, as much as I hate women I don't want to disrespect them.

Can you explain how exactly a 17 year old girl even found you as a 23 year old?

I was a med student, doing my internship in a hospital, we were not the only students in there, there were also nurse and accountant students, her high school sent them to help in administration or whatever they do in the office side of the hospital, guess she fancied me.

Half your age + 7 is general rule of thumb

>in med school

should have guessed that, you post on fit after all

kek why you so mad, not even him, he actually seems like a cool dude
Sounds like your HS oneitis got plowed by chat and you're salty

I'm a student surgeon now you fagget, come at me.

most posters on fit are either surgeons or engineers, why would i come at you

That was fucking beautiful.

Kek at you being so pissed, dude.

Oh, thought you were mocking me or something.
I thought most people on feet lived off of welfare or were either chads with rich parents.

Not the guy in question, the guy the got another dude assmad earlier.

From my experience, they find me through Facebook. Guys in bands add me, these girls add them, then they add me because I'm another guy in a band. They comment on my photos. We start talking. Two weeks later, we meet up and once we meet, there's about a 90% chance we're having sex in the next two hours.

The welfare bit is a fair assumption of the most of the guys on here. I can only see so many threads full of dudes confession their NEET status before I just can't ignore it anymore.

damn you must be pretty handsome and studly, which makes sense since you post on fit

then again, how studly can someone who has sex with immature and legit stupid high school girls be

hahaha, this dude is still buttblasted you plowed his oneitis
Also
>underage b&

Eh. Coin toss. I have a 6/10 face right now. 7/10 if I shave down to stubble.
And like I said above, I'm not JUST fucking high schoolers. Certainly not going out of my way to do so. Variety being the spice of life and all.

Maybe me being still fucked up over my high school oneitis is the reason I do it. Her cheating on me just instilled this near pathological drive to fuck as much as I possibly can, with no regard for feelings or any of that faggot shit.

But I agree, he's incredibly assmad.

>Her cheating on me just instilled this near pathological drive to fuck as much as I possibly can, with no regard for feelings or any of that faggot shit.

whats your number dude? how much puss you bagged so far? 50? 60? alpha stud fuck machine?????

Nothing to phone home about. 36.
Not sure why you're so upset, friend. We're all friends here.

Again, we're all gonna make it.

And I feel like you're implying that I dehumanize women, when I certainly don't feel like I do. They are people, I just don't care about most of their feelings. Most being the operative word.

>nothing to phone home about"
>THIRTY SIX PARTNERS
>is in the upper 1% of men sexual partners

lmfao knew you were trolling. hilarious work friend.

I seriously haven't looked at the statistics. Is that really upper 1%? I find that hard to believe, as I honestly don't think I'm attractive at all.

go back to r/Veeky Forums faggot

holy fuck

one year i fucked 3 girls

I havent had sex ever since

Just checked, it's 91st percentile.

Don't worry about it too much, friend. The stress WILL affect you. We're all gonna make it.

the fact that you would sit here and think that THIRTY SIX partners is not a lot is absolutely hilarious and just plain trolling

and you're probably what, 23, 24? lmfao

Almost, I'm 25.

I just did that Salon.com test thing where it shows where you rank and I'm 91st percentile, so I certainly believe it's a lot now. Doesn't fill the whole in my being any differently, unfortunately.

Your dad knows well mohammed

man, have you not been outside before? Sex is just there for the taking if you want it.

Fact. Social media is a ridiculous asset.

look, i get this is fit, so most guys here lose their virginity young and have a girlfriend pretty much consistently as well as 5-6 girls on the side they rotate through and have 20-30 partners by 21 years old, but the fact is in the real world with non alpha males, everyone isn't constantly having nonstop sex because every girl who sees them comes to him and tries to spread her legs for him like guys on fit are

I don't think it matters desu. I'm 26 and won't go for girls under 21, but only because they can't come out and drink with me, say taking them on a date they have to order a coke instead of a beer or w/e. Also hard to hold a conversation these days with any woman under 22 or 23 it seems due to lack of maturity or intelligence.

>Also hard to hold a conversation these days with any woman under 22 or 23 it seems due to lack of maturity or intelligence.

Do they not really match up to your maturity and very high intelligence level would you say?

#bars

I've never once considered myself an Alpha. I don't do Alpha things. (91st percentile partners guy here).
I have a shit-tier job. I'm bulking right now. I don't drive a cool car. I dropped out of college a semester away from completing a degree in a STEM field. I'm probably on the autism spectrum. I have slightly crooked teeth. I'm just below 6'. My only real aspirations in life are to keep making and releasing music (neckbeard level extreme metal, at that) and touring to play it. I've attempted suicide twice.

I'm really not Alpha at all. But 36 women and girls seemed to think I was good enough for at least an hour or so.

I'm 24 and have slept with 12 women. To me, it's not about trying to get the biggest number possible. This number has come about from me being in long term committed relationships and just having fun and seeing where things go in the interim.

If one were interested in only getting laid it's pretty easy to do, relatively speaking of course.

I'm the guy above you. I didn't TRY to get to where I am. It just happened over the course of eight years. You speak the wisdom.

>My only real aspirations in life are to keep making and releasing music (neckbeard level extreme metal, at that

ah that makes sense then. were most of your girls just psycho deranged ones who like death metal? you dont have to answer, im sure the answer is yes, that makes sense why your number would be so high

>If one were interested in only getting laid it's pretty easy to do, relatively speaking of course.

damn it must be nice being handsome

*doom/black metal. And most of the girls I've been with aren't even into metal, honestly.

I'm learning bits and pieces about you, unless you're trolling.

user, where does your pain come from?

>FeeIs garbage
>Non fitness posting

Saged, repoted :)

While being handsome helps, it's not a requirement. Unless your standards are unreasonably high

>has her own money
>paid for by scholarships
pick one

Bismillah, the Prophet (PBUH) approves!

The "rule" is half plus 7.

That means you take your age, half it, then plus 7. That's the lowest you should date. Anything else and it's creepy.

(25/2)+7=19.5. It rounds to 20. Hence, don't date below 20 year olds.

Yeah, okay. I'm going to listen to what a stranger on the internet tells me is creepy. 16 is legal here.

>Friends and random black women on tumblr are saying no
Kek, find tumblrs for grandpa/early twenties broads and then look at the notes. The same women that are talking shit are the ones liking them for later.

Dude you're on Veeky Forums here. Guys here are in their mid 20s are will have sex with and even date high school girls, as you can tell form this thread

lel, pbuh sounds like the sound you make when you smell your own especially grizzly wind

>never accept friend requests from girls I don't know
>If they send a message never reply
>Basically use facebook only to store myphotos because my harddrive is fucking 50 GB.

Fuck Veeky Forums, you never told me facebook was the key to teenage pussy.

If women don't want men to date young women why are they sustaining and buying into a billion dollar makeup and healthy industry focused on making these very same women look like they did when they were younger?

I think it's simple, older women are only pissed because they knew they have no chance in hell of competing with a 15 year old. I mean with every passing year they get older but 15 year olds are 15 year olds forever.

Why the fuck is your hard drive 50 gb? Why aren't you using a private medium, shit you could use google and that would still be better. Why do you suck so bad?

Into the mind of a sexual predator

It totally is if you actually talk to people.

there's a difference between women using makeup to look younger/better and physically having sex and dating girls who are in still teenagers high school

the fact that you are too autistic to realize the difference between these two says a lot about you as a sex offender.

Nigga please, 15-16 is legal in most places and it's as low as any sane man will go. If they're not riding you then they're riding someone else and if you could somehow get global consesus to band 16 year old from dick then they'd ride dildos. Good luck stopping the libido of a teenage tumblr girl.

Reading through all your posts I can tell that you're a jealous faggot.

It's biology. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Are_All_Men_Pedophiles?

Yeah im 18 and im dating a 16 yr old who could easily pass for 14, it's whatever man ignore what other people say unless it stops being worth it

seriously if i wasn't in america land i'd be banging the 16 year old euros all day.

Mate there's 18 year olds who are in college and 18 year olds who have jobs. It's not like you're dating children, go out and actually meet 18 year olds.

And the difference is in that one has had more time to get old, saggy, bitchy and with high mileage. Go to any 30 year old bitch now with some vitamins and tell her if she takes these in 1 month she'll look like she's 16. See if she takes them (she will, fucking duh).

>15-16 is legal in most places and it's as low as any sane man will go
>sane man

no "man" who is in college or older would ever date a high school girl. lol.

I gave 150 bucks to my cousin to build me a PC, I've been meaning to buy an external memory or something.
I dont' know, my family and friends wants to see my pics.

I'm trying to figure out why he's so furious, but he isn't opening up at all. Confirmed never going to make it.

instagram is the key to teenage pussy. they don't use facebook.

>Go to any 30 year old bitch now with some vitamins and tell her if she takes these in 1 month she'll look like she's 16. See if she takes them (she will, fucking duh).

>still can't understand the difference between a woman wanting to look younger and actually physically having sex with or dating girls high school aged when you are in your 20s

so autistic.

Except you're very, very wrong and thankfully faggots like you don't get to decide what makes a real man.

Keep jelly, hombre.

Search for external hdd on amazon and get one just to have.