DNP

I finished my second cycle a couple days ago, and wow. I can't believe how much weight I lost. I'm about 6'0, and I started my cycle at around 215Ibs. I went down to 205, and finished it off at 198. My face looks chiseled, my body is still overweight but I'm not obese anymore and you can see some muscle features. I am getting compliments everywhere from people who haven't seen me lately. God damn, I kind of want to do another cycle, but now that I got my shit together I know not to fuck it up by eating bullshit. I'm staying low carb for awhile. I don't know if I should keep cutting or get some gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/B23qymQr
labdepotinc.com/p-16673-24-dinitrophenol.php
content.tigerfitness.com/are-bodybuilders-dying-for-dnp/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3550200/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking post the Pastebin if you're going to start a DNP thread

pastebin.com/B23qymQr

Don't do a cycle right away user, just keep eating right and exercising. Take a good amount between cycles

where are the pastebin with scorpion mail?

Been waiting for one of these threads for forever. My stuff should be here in a day or two. My main concern is sweating my ass off at work. Can I combat this by dosing in the evening and not eating any carbs before or during work hours? Also any general training tips? I've read mixed things about cardio ranging from it being ok to do HIIT to you will die if you jog for 10 mins.

Wanting to try the 333mg caps from ScorpionDNP. Anyone tried out? is it more intense then dinitro's 250mg?

you should just go with dinitro. but who the fuck is Scorpion?

i can only speak for dinitros stuff. his comes in 250mg caps. it depends on where you work. if it's always hot or something, i'd keep doing 250mg. at 500mg you will not feel intensely hot, but you can withstand the cold a lot more. i got night sweats on 500mg.

you can start your dose in the evening, but it will still build up in your blood so you'll always have dnp in your system if you keep taking it. keep cardio shorter on 500mg, you can still go intense just keep it shorter, 30 min

Who the fuck is scorpion

From reddit

Bump

And again no progress pictures in a dnp thread
Im not suprised

I'm getting dinitro's stuff from what I've read his heat sides aren't as bad as power so I'm going to try for two pills a day after four days which is what he recommends for men. I'm just trying to work out the dose timing when I switch to two. Is it better to spread the two doses into 12 hour increments or can you take two at the same time.

Because all the fags who do this gain most that weight back. Faggots who do this are people who don't know how to EAT LESS and do CARDIO

DNP is extremely muscle sparing and you finish your cut much much sooner, preserve your precious gains and build upon them much quicker

Are there any legit sources that ship to europe right now?

Price doesent matter, i just want proper DNP.

I think dinitro will ship overseas. I think it's easier if you use btc for that though

At 250mg I barely sweat even when I take it in the morning except for some night dampness, cardio isn't bad. At 500mg I thought I was going to die, had to sleep with the window wide open and walking up stairs winded me. Others have different reactions

Hmm interesting thanks for your input. I guess I'll have to see how I react to it. Another thing I wanted to ask about was T3 supplementation. A lot of sources say to start taking it like a week in to fight off metabolic slow down, while others claim T3 has the potential to lead to more muscle wasting.

It really seems to depend, I have it but haven't been taking it and I'm 2 of 3 weeks in and haven't noticed an issue. I know someone on reddit talked about running bloods or whatever with a buddy and they didn't notice shutdown till after 3 straight weeks

Did a low dose cycle through november. 250mg crystal ed, 1700 cal deficit

Went from 165 abouts to 153.5. pure fatloss that whole 3 weeks. Maintaining right now, may do another cycle in jan for a couple weeks to get closer to 145, get as low and lean as i can so i don't have to get as heavy next bulk. Shit worked beautifully, no serious sides.

Awesome. What did your diet and training look like?

I used dinitros stuff. Everyone asked me wtf happened when they saw me shirtless. Did 250 mg for 4 days and 500 mg for 10 and lost like 11 pounds (that is alot for a 5'6 manlet.) Ive been thingkin of doing another since its been like 3 years and totally worth it.

Idk why people just dont do 500 mg. There is barely any difference in sides but like three times the results.

Compound movements mostly, though trainjng dropped off hard due to the lethargy, but diet remained as consistent as i could, about 130-150g protein a day throughout. Took many many supplements for the dnp to make sure i had all bases covered, and stayed hydrated.

I got fucked on 500mg on dinitros shit.

Fucked? How?

never used T3 and i honestly don't see what it could bring to the table. The only important things are antihistamines both to prevent allergic reactions and to help with sleep and maybe vitaminE or some other antioxidant even though i'm not sure they do anything.

dnpweightloss is both cheap and reliable. I bought from them and it's probably the best experience i'e ever had with buying DNP.

Sides were too much. Couldnt sleep through the heat, way more tired all the time, all i wanted was pizza. Broke all my willpower. Different for everyone though.

Just heard about this shit. If you stay low dose, are you hot/sweaty all the time? I normally run hot and am prone to sweating.

Have already lost 50 lbs but can't seem to drop the last 10-15 to get to get rid of the last bit of my tire.

How much do you weigh now and how much of that is fat? This shit is not recommended for people over 20% bf.

What are you on about? It was used to treat obesity in the past.

Yeah and it got banned because fatties relied to heavily on it to justify gorging. people died because of a lack of discipline, ruining it for the rest of the world.

190, I'm at about 20% bf

Height?

5'10

As a 6' 180lb skinnyfat new to Veeky Forums, would you guys recommend using this to cut before (or as) I start lifting so I can focus on bulking afterwords?

Ah okay. I would recommend cutting naturally till you hit 180 then hop on. Itll take a bit but you'll feel better for it.

what information are you basing this on? Once I hit 180, I wouldnt need it any more....that is my goal weight, with adding maybe 5 lbs of muscle from what I have now.

Cut first while lifting, actually count your calories, and you'll leave skinnyfat mode relatively easily. Dnp is better when you have built some semblance of muscle. Otherwise you'd just be using poison to go full skelly, which is stupid.

... Do you know how long it takes to build 5lb of muscle naturally?

Yes, I have done this in the past 6 months or so. I expect the next 5 lbs to take longer, maybe 9 months

Thanks, will do

Nah probably not. But that goal weight along with that bf% would just keep you pretty fat. You cut down to 180 natty, dnp cruise to 170, then build back up to 180 for a leaner look with less hassle, and in considerably less time.

Anyone experiencing insomnia?
I take 250mg every 12 hours, and the last two days I got to bed at midnight and woke up at 5:30 without being able to fall asleep for the next 2 hours

I've been stuck at 190 for the past 9 months tho....eating at what should be 500 calories below my metabolic burn. All I have been able to do as trade out muscle for fat in this time and am a bit frustrated with it

It's the sweats and general discomfort. Sleep with a light sheet and keep it cool in your room, flip your pillow to cstch the cool side. Read a book also. Shit puts ne out like nothing else

Eat less, move more. Dnp is not magic, all it does is speed boost your metabolism. Protip: your maintenance level calories will feel exactly like your cutting calories now, which means you'll feel even worse with the deficit on dnp. Im talking full meal and you're hungry in 2-3 hours tops. You need to learn that discipline NOW before you hop on abd just rubberband back up to what you weigh currently.

stfu dude, I've just lost 50 lbs changing my life style over the past 2.5 years....I've been very disciplined.

I know I can lose weight over the short term with crash dieting but that has only made me yo yo in the past, getting fatter and fatter with each time I gain back the weight. So I dont really want to go down that road. Maybe DNP is just that, a crash diet, but I'm willing to try something new at this point.

Yeah no. You dont lose every bit of that mentality after being a fat fuck your whole life. You wouldnt be in this thread at 20% bf otherwise.

Get back to work, tubby.

Faggots will be faggots, I guess.

You know nothing about me other than some very basic stats....but you seem to know my life history, eh?

Amazong what statistics and your own actual testimony can fucking tell someone, friend

As you say, faggots will be faggots. Im just trying to help you get the most out out of this easy way out youre contemplating. Im not writing off any hard work youve put in, but lots of people are quick to pat themselves on the back and call it a day before the jobs really done. Thats the only reason why at fucking 5'10 youve only lost 50lb in teo and a half years. If you were dedicated enough youd have gotten it done it a year. If you werent a faggot still talking like "man ive tried everything but actually dieting further, i just cant lose the weight lemme get these poison pills to change the equation for me" then youd be able to do without it. People use this shit to get to less than 10 percent body fat because they know thats where the real struggle lies. Here you are at "about 20%", which probably means more like 25, looking for the easy way.

Get back to work, faggot.

again with your faggoty assumptions
come back to me after you lost 50 lbs at age 40. I was never a fatty until I worked 12 hour days, 6 days a week for 10 years while raising a family.... but now that I'm retired way early, I have time and mental energy to work on my physique.

So, you get back to work, faggot. I'll enjoy my new lifestyle of not working, shitposting on here and gradually changing my body back to greatness.

Stop fighting please this was a very informative thread up until now

I wont need to because ive never gotten that fat, nor will i ever. Because im not, and have not been as much of a faggot as you.

Like propss for trying to tuen your life around, but it took you until 40 to realize? Fuck bro.

Good luck, but still. Now knowing youve been a fat shit literally 80% longer than ive been alive makes me double down on telling you to do it naturally. Those are tens of years of conditioning you need to break down.

Fuck off and go rrad the pastebin. We dont need threads about the same shit over and over considering dnp threads are bannable now anyway.

You think you're so disciplined, being fit in your mid 20s, probably with very little on your plate other than your fitness regiment. SO WAS I at your age. But here you here on Veeky Forums in the middle of the day when you should be working, with your smug ass. Go make something of yourself. If you're so disciplined, maybe you can build a business from the ground up and retire before you're 40....

where do you niggers get this shit

What aisle do I go to for DNP at Home Depot?

Is it lawn care or the gardening section?

Go jerk off to current body threads faggot

Help guys I took 10 grams of dnp accidentally, im in a cold water bath, it's currently filling but I'm afraid, my skin in contact with the water creates steam, what do, I can't call a medic, I'm broke as fuck
I thought the pills said 100mg but they said 1000mg each
help guys please

sorry for the late reply, you can take two at the same time, thats what i did. i never liked trying to manage two times for two pills, because you gotta take your dose everyday around the same time.

Contrary to most of this board i am not actually homosex

if you're in the usa it's the easiest to get. contact dinitro

>But here you here on Veeky Forums in the middle of the day when you should be working

Says the 40 year old virgin lmao

Get back to work

labdepotinc.com/p-16673-24-dinitrophenol.php
Thoughts on this as a source? Dinitro seems high priced to me.

Cool. Appreciate it.

Dinitro is one of the only guys producing chemist quality crystal. Niggers the heisenburg of weight loss

Is that what he says to jsutify his prices that are higher than every other DNP seller?

You are dead already

we don't have to help you. dinitro makes the best DNP and it is very high quality. you should always go for that when it comes to DNP. he's got shit that is clean, reduces sides and so on. buy from whoever the fuck you want

I didn't ask for your help you faggot go shill in reddit if you're gonna be all buttmad.

I really doubt that is dinitro breh

so you're delusional and a retard. then don't ask for thoughts on some shitty source. enjoy your tainted dnp faggot

this fucking meme needs to die of DNP overdose

How did you manage to retire at age 40 ?

So I posted this
and then left.
are not me.
Thanks for the advice, I'll probably go with Dinitro.

Fuck I meant I posted this

I was about to say u wot m8

Lol. But seriously. I can vouch for his shit. He even added dmae to his caps to improve mood while on it. You don't immediately feel miserable when it takes effect.

Email him and ask. His customer service is pretty great.

>all this dinitro shilling
>Dinitro is one of the only guys producing chemist quality crystal
all dnp dealers get their bulk stuff from china.

>while others claim T3 has the potential to lead to more muscle wasting.
thyroid increases your protein turnover rate, and metabolism. if you take a lot, you may lose some muscle. 25-50 a day should be fine. if you're on the steroids, it would take more t3 to kill your gains. eating more protein helps too
>This shit is not recommended for people over 20% bf.
u wot
you could try eating at maintenance for a while (~2 weeks) and getting your hormones good again. dnp is an option too.

What is yalls opinion on 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2weeks on?

For me, this shit is pointless unless you have an appetite suppressant like ephedrine to deal with the hunger pains. My body can't cope with losing weight so fast.

Dinitro literally makes his own shit.

Exactly

DNP is a fucked up meme created by fucked up losers to harm and potentially kill unintelligent, lazy, fat teenagers. I can not believe the mods let these threads go on. They're obviously fucking ignorant retards themselves.

I could post the NCBI study on DNP but you retards won't read it. So here's "Tiger Fitness" aka Marc Lobliner's take on it

content.tigerfitness.com/are-bodybuilders-dying-for-dnp/

i pretty much lose my hunger on it.

you are a fucking braindead pseudo intelligent piece of fucking shit who has no clue what he is even typing. go bash your head straight into a knife you fucking moron.

op here. if i had a picture when i was fatter, i'd do it, but it never crosses my mind because i dont give a fuck. it works. if you want a picture though ill show you anyway.

just imagine my lovehandles 3 inches bigger, a bigger gut, and bigger tits. i fucking lost it through DNP. go fucking kill yourself.

Yeah, no. It is very straight forward. Only ever take one 250mg pill every 12 hours and never anymore.

Oh look, a butthurt teenaged Veeky Forums nerd telling people to kill themselves over DNP criticism. LOL you are the exact type of person my comment was directed to. Fat teen hell bent on cheating, advocating a dangerous drug to help lose weight because he can't muster up the strength to eat right and run.

It's not enough that you can just take the drug and dig your own grave, you still have to advocate it and attack any critics because, as you risk your life, you still have the insecurity to justify your laziness to internet strangers. How fucking pathetic.

Mods, do your fucking job. Read this thread. Read the OP.

He's a fucking DNP supplier using Veeky Forums as advertisement.

From the research I have done t3 doesn't really add much to DNP and can cause muscle loss if you aren't running gear as well

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you shaking that much from reading my post that as an adult you had to cook up some weak attacks for me? If anybody is pathetic, it's you.

You're the fucking apparent "adult" who has to waste his fucking time going through threads that have nothing to do with him. And while you're searching around for the gateway post so you're able to seamlessly write you're ignorant fucking bullshit that is more harmful to people's brains than DNP is.

If people know what DNP is, they are going to be attracted to this thread and they are here to ask questions about it. I'm not advocating it. You sound like you know nothing about DNP, and you really should just fuck off instead of wasting my time and yours.

Duly noted

I'm warning people about the dangers of DNP and how it's not worth it. Seriously, look how angry you really are. Read my posts then read yours. You've literally told me to kill myself bc I criticized DNP. Read the medical journal you sperg

You ARE advocating it. Look at your OP moron. Look at your replies to criticism. You're legit irate.

you read it you retard Don't be a faggot and don't take too much Same as alcohol and any number of things that will kill you if you take too much

I have read it you fat piece of shit.

Guys who read this, pic related is OP. He's skinny fat and very out of shape. He knows fuckall ab this drug. He's lazy, weak, and still fat after taking it and claims to have people "mire" him.

The evidence is in the pic. People have died from doses of only 250mg. It causes cataracts. and cancer in mice. OP is even too lazy to read the medical journal on it.

Don't be OP. Eat right and exercise. Don't take a fucking pesticide (which is what DNP was created as)

how illegal is dnp? what happens if you get caught with it?

Inb4 this shill replies to himself

You listen to me.

DNP isn't as bad as any article out there publishes. I know every single thing there is to know about DNP, read every official paper. You read bullshit, so you are nothing but bullshit.

All the info anybody really needs is in the pastebin. I bet you believe some shit like DNP will melt you from the inside. Dude get the fuck out of here. I'm not fucking with you anymore. By the way, I never read anything you said in that post.

By the way, you're not fucking with DNP by eating like garbage. You still need to exercise and diet right, like I did. I just lose it faster. Nobody listen to this guy. He is out of control and fucking dumb. Fuck off.

Cool. I'll keep it simple you fat fuck.

DNP causes cataracts
DNP causes cancer
DNP has killed people @ doses of 250mg

Your paste bin is bullshit. There's literally a MEDICAL JOURNAL right here which IS the """official paper"""

You're still fat. You're a shill. DNP causes death via hyperthermia.

When someone dies because they took DNP and their parents find out that some guy told them to take it on Veeky Forums, I hope you people get sued. I mean I know you mods are monitoring this thread, I know you've seen my posts telling kids not to take it. Just more material for a lawyer to use against you when it inevitably happens.

Read table 1 in the medical journal. Some teen died just last year

>Using DNP for this
The body you posted was simply revolting. Bitch tits, huge love handles and no core. Skinny cunts and builtfat dyels look better than you. You do not even deserve to be called a DYEL lmfao. If I had a body like that even after taking DNP I would seriously kill myself. Not going to lie holy shit. Risking your life for this shit LMFAO. Even roiding is 10x safer than this shit and will yield a LOT more results, both in fat burning and muscle building. Seriously, do as the pastebin said, take it with fucking vodka. Fat piece of shit, feel bad for you.

>calls himself a shill