Hole above chest - it hurts since I do dips

hole above chest - it hurts since I do dips

Made an appointment at my local hospital but it is in three weeks... any idea what's going on?

Stop doing dips and start bench pressing and over head pressing.

I'm kinda apprehensive that I will fuck up and get hurt going to the gym. Like, I've never bench pressed in my life mate. feels bad desu

might've strained or dislocated something. see a chiropractor or something. cheaper than a hospital visit (if cost is an issue). rest, ice, compression, elevation. research form. incline press for the "holes".

absolutely based reply. thank you bud

Your pain is caused by poor shoulder mobility. If you're hurting all the time then see a doctor

can you tell me what's the medical term for this condition (hole at this position)? ty mate

Do you do any bench press or OHP type movements? I had this type of pain when I only did calisthenics, but when I started using powerlifting movements, I lost the pain and added 45lbs to my dips in the first month.

>Do you do any bench press or OHP type movements?

Nope.

I'll definitely look into that, but see - how do you *start*? people seem so busy in the gym, I don't want to be that newfag douche who monopolize the bench for an hour for nothing

Nothing wrong with it, you just have little muscle there

Post a pic of you not retracting scapula, the holes might just be lack of muscle or muscle insertions

Everyone in here is retarded...its not normal to have pain there. Could be your AC joint or first rib coming into contact with clavicle. Don't dip til you see local hospital.

From a physio

The right one is normal, that's called a clavicle. The left one looks like shadow/light effects. Also, dips hurt for some people into their late 20s (like me - doing them is torture). Certain bones in your chest aren't completely fused yet.

No, no, no, no, no, and no.

Hot arguments there.

For an hour?? At the very least just do something. 3x8 with the bar even and work up as nessecary. 15 minutes tops. You paid so go get urs. Measure against yourself, not others

thanks for the input bud

I've pin pointed where the pain comes from, it is latent and comes from under the clavical bone I feel (not sure 100% it is hard to identify)

def going to pause dips for a while

DYELitis.

>Made an appointment at my local hospital but it is in three weeks
>Made an appointment at my local hospital
>Made an appointment it is in three weeks

huh? what kind of third world shit hole do you live in where you go to a hospital for primary care and have to wait 3 weeks to do it?

kek, you've got to start somewhere mate

commienada

I know what pain you're talking about. It comes pretty quick on heavy decline bench (try it out and see) and dips - something about the angle at which the pecs and associated bones are used. I've avoided both as it's not a form issue at all, it's innate and I don't want to mess up something permanently.

canada maybe LMAO. OP you don't need to go to the hospital. Stop fucking lifting for three weeks and only do legs you got tendonitis

>free healthcare
>have to wait forever

Same. Like strain on the clavicles. Also where the ribs and sternum meet. There's a word for that. I broke my right clavicle when I was 3 and my whole chest is a bit asymmetrical. So that's my excuse. I know this pain isn't uncommon though.

it looks like the architecture of your right(pictured left) shoulder is messed up. there's no definition of your clavicle and the muscle seems to run all the way up to your trap. there should be some definition there because of the bone.

if is you. then that explains the weird definition. i'd still see a doctor. the break may have caused some other problems.

I'm 16 and I do 3x16 dips. Am I gonna die?

dude don't cuck yourself out of gains like this...
grab your fucking balls and act like a man. if you get there and there's an open bench, sit the fuck down and use it. if someone has a problem with this they can work in if you let them, or they can join another gym.

order some testosterone online cause yours must be real low having these kind of beta thoughts breh.

and btw everyone starts out as a newfag douche, the quicker you go the quicker that period ends and you start to know what you're doing.

Everyone in this thread is straight up retarded it's like none of you even actually lift lmao

Ciraue du freak

That's nothing and come back once you are 18.

deadlifts for you mate. in fact, the big 3 and only the big 3 for like 2 months for you. watch youtube, i d say Trainuntamed, be carefull about your body, drop de barbell if you feel pain, stop looking at your bones and make doctor's appointments for your bad posture and lack of mooscles. stop being insecure, i sound this harsh becausethe best way to show a man affection is to call him a dickhead or a pussy. so get your pussy ass to the gym and smack some plates onto that bar

There is a naturally occurring space between the distal 1/3 of the clavical, deltoid, and pectoralis. I hate to break it to you, but you just suffer from bitchitis. The pain you feel is from the origin of pec minor at the corocoid process of the scapula. Hence dips making it worse. I hear crying will make it better.