Why is it wrong to lift for women ?

We all know that women want strong men.

So, why is it considered wrong/weak to lift and get stronger to attract women ?

Because women are fickle and don't know what they want.
>have dadbod
>"I wish you were fit user, you look like you don't give a shit about yourself"
>get fit
>"You look like a lumpy freak user, maybe tone it down a little ok? I miss when you were smaller"
You can't win with women. Outside of the initial attraction, you'll look like fucking garbage no matter what to them.

You didn't have dadbod user.
You had lazy skinnyfat faggot bod.

self improvement is a reason unto itself

I've never had either. I've had skelly and builtfat and now trying to get lean. It was just an example.

nothing wrong with wanting to become more attractive and fit so you can game the pussy

what is wrong is seeking external validation and having your self worth revolve around the pussy. that behavior will seep into other parts of your life and make you do stupid things

its not. most people here are lifting for girls even if they wont admit it

Because once you get one you slowly start to stop and let yourself go and then...

Well the cycle repeats, for me anyway.

>women
nice spook

this

because lifting for women makes the act womanly.

its on par with learning how to dance salsa for women, or learning how to play a couple chords on the guitar for women, or how that one idiot does ab crunches every day to take his shirt off in front of women.

Because once that whore chews you up and spits you out, you're back to being unhealthy and skinnyfat.

Because your body won't fix your personality. I lift to be strong. Knowing if guys talk shit it will ultimately result in who's willing to back down first. Knowing I can squat 455lb and deadlift 505lbs I have a strong advantage over 99% of guys. My confidence goes up, I become more secure with myself around others (knowing I'm superior) girls notice. I win.

I'm 6ft 210, 12%bf. Natty.

if your not lifting to further the white race you are doing it wrong

>not lifting for the One True Waifu
>the year of our Lord 2017

This guy again

AND he has satanic trips

I used to lift for women.
The real reason is that you'll get fit without changing anything else, women still won't want you, and you'll quit lifting because you've lost your one motivation.

>knowing I'm superior
easy there, Satan. the fact that you see other men as a threat shows how beta you are. just sayin

God I'm glad fit is getting redpilled +up vote

Me personally I'm pill pilled

Same here, except I also have a pretty 9mm hollow for when someone doesn't get the point.

Most "alpha" men are aggressive. They'll emasculate you, degrade you in front of other women. Knowing I could kick their ass if push comes to shove gives me an auto aggressive aura which keeps this from happening. I'm super nice but will not hesitate to address sarcasm. Nip it in the butt, if you will. I don't take bullshit. I'm in charge, if you will. Because like I said, if push comes to shove who's going to win? Me. 99% of the time. And I'm not scared to take it that extra mile by being upfront towards micro-aggressions and passive aggressive behavior.

That's dumb, your people is your extended family not enemies or competition

Shame most people don't see it that way. This is in regards to females. I'm beta as fuck in nearly every scenario other than around females or in the gym. What do I have to gain from checking a dude in target? If he isn't being blatantly disrespectful I have no problem with rudeness. But use me to assert your dominance to appeal to a female? Yeah, im going to address it and like I said if worse comes to worst I'll beat your fucking ass

I lift so people "have to" comply when I "assert my will".

14 get.

Because spending so much time and energy for other people in general is pathetic.
Lift for yourself.

What if you come across an MMA type or a black belt or a knife?
Select all busses
I left one out still got captcha because it was the trick one
Take that skynet

most western adults don't behave like that. your best bet in those types of situations is to treat those fake alphas the same you'd treat a cock blocking female. don't throw fuel on the fire. misdirection, the olive branch, agree and amplify, amused mastery. good your frame and don't let these faggots scar you. remember, being the bigger man isn't about crushing bugs. it's about maintaining control, of the situation and above all yourself.

MMA fighter is in that 1% along with people who are stronger than me along with the chance I lose to a smaller, weaker person who doesn't box.

Also, people trained in MMA have discipline aren't typically assholes. If they are, you're in that 1%

As I said before, I'm a nice guy. But I lift for strength and it gives me confidence which creates a confident aura which females and people and general can see.

Its like paying for a whore, only this time you are paying with your body and time in the gym. Its what fuck boys do. Lift as one of the many ways to improve yourself, women will come after.

Maybe I shouldnt say 'will come' but you get the idea.

You should lift for the sake of enjoying a hobby. Lifting to impress someone will only lead to failure. Do it as a means of self improvement. Do it because you want to better yourself.

Where does your motivation come from?

If you asked me this question when I started training, my response would’ve been completely different. Originally, it started out innocently enough, I wanted to get bigger so I wasn’t so skinny, and have a bit of a build on me to impress girls. I’d look at pictures of shredded guys and tell myself, that’s going to be me. 4 years into my training, I can safely say that my motivation to train goes far beyond that of merely impressing people, it is derived from the feeling of having set goals and achieving them and outdoing myself in the gym.

-Zyzz

Don't you see? It's a monument you want to build, but not to yourself. Not to your own life or your own achievement. To other people. To their supremacy over you. You're not challenging that supremacy. You're immortalizing it. You haven't thrown it off — you're putting it up forever. Will you be happy if you seal yourself for the rest of your life in that borrowed shape? Or if you strike free, for once, and build a new house, your own? You don't want it You want what it stood for. But what it stood for is what you've fought all your life

Don't you see? It's a monument you want to build, but not to yourself. Not to your own life or your own achievement. To other people. To their supremacy over you. You're not challenging that supremacy. You're immortalizing it. You haven't thrown it off — you're putting it up forever. Will you be happy if you seal yourself for the rest of your life in that borrowed shape? Or if you strike free, for once, and build a new house, your own? You don't want it You want what it stood for. But what it stood for is what you've fought all your life

>nip it in the butt

I guess meatheads are retarded.

inb4 autocorrect

>focusing on spelling

I intentionally spelled it butt because nipping it in the "bud" makes no sense to me. I nip say nip in the ass aka get your ass moving.

werent you just on pol you ego-cap bitch

Because it isn't a stimulating enough motivator. Every weak willed faggot stops lifting the second one girl starts talking to him. True physical excellence requires years of dedication and women 98% of the time unless they are also dedicated to fitness will distract you from it.

Truth is, if you ever get truly fit you will no longer be attracted to women. There are very few women that actually take care of their bodies, and cake on the makeup to look "hot". You'll see right through this, and you'll be attracted to people with similar interests as you, who care about their bodies like you do.

Welcome to fit.

confirmed for retard trying to sound like a tough guy on the internet.

>stong men
You mean lean tan cut and shredded men right?

Why would you base your life decision on opinions of overgrown children?

You ignored the armed guy, pussy.