Does Veeky Forums prefer girls that are fit and lift actively or girls that lift every once in a while but are a bit...

Does Veeky Forums prefer girls that are fit and lift actively or girls that lift every once in a while but are a bit thick?

Caught in between the two.

P O S T P I C S
O
S
T
P
I
C
S

I prefer girls that are actually fit, i.e. ACTUALLY FUCKING WORK OUT.

This. You want a girl who tries. But unless it's just fwb then go with the better person. For real looks just don't cut it in a relationship.

Keep ripping the gyme tubs, were not going to give you an excuse to stop

Post pictures of your body

Lift actively as a natural.

true, but i dont want to fuck a chubby/fat person

this is how I prefer them too, but the thick one is pretty.

Fit girl is hot too, she just gets the whole spending 2 hours in the gym more than the other.

Not gonna post pics, but this is very close to me.. from the shoulders to biceps to small waist. I lift regularly

+1

The thought of her not really giving a shit just shows she may let herself go down the line when life really starts to hit you. At least the fit girl is making a hard effort to look her best.

Well, if she's great you could always get her to start lifting more.

T H I C C please

nice dubs.. still wouldn't count on it as you have to ultimately motivate yourself to go. She would just get mad if I called her on the thick side. The thought of a fit, tight ass makes me more hard then cellulite.

10/10 bait

0% chance you look anything like that

>tfw wish I was this deluded
>wish I looked in the mirror and saw rich piania staring back at me

I like chubby girls. I said it Veeky Forums. I'm not sorry. I like a LITTLE bit of chub around the belly to squeeze. Dat ass to slap around. Not to mention the higher body fat % usually means big titties.

But the problem is that this version of "chubby" that I love so much is usually the in between stage of a girl becoming a planet. I.e. this phase will last for about 3 months before becoming huge and disgusting.

It would literally take the girl at MOST 3 hours of working out/lifting light per week to maintain the chub, but they can't even do that. Don't want to work out? Maintain a decent diet 4 days out of the week. The remaining 3 are for when I take her out and spoil her.

Never stays like this though. Been through 2 different women incapable of keeping this going.

Yeah at most they can hold until marriage. Then they let go and you pay for your degenerate taste by being married to a 340 pound creature

Bro your fucking comment is b8 lmao.

The point is, I LIFT. My body fat is currently around 10% and I'm 200lbs at 6'2.

Back to the original point of this thread..

>wish I looked in the mirror and saw rich piania staring back at me

lol

Exactly and that is my fear. It's almost like I want a skelly girl so that by the time she "let's go", she ends up as the body type I like most.

Just want a girl like I mentioned in my post to sit on my face. Is that too much to ask?

Don't even get me started on trying to approach these kind of women when it comes to asking them if maybe they should watch what they eat.

>"I thought you liked bigger women though!?" She says as she inhales 4 more chocolate cupcakes as stress relief.

This is exactly what scares me. The fact that I personally wouldn't let myself go unless I literally couldn't exercise because of a condition.

This girl is very nice and pretty, but she was small in high school and I don't see her going small>fat>small. I may wait until I'm 30 (another 7 years) before getting married lol.

>I like a LITTLE bit of chub around the belly to squeeze.

i feel like most girls have this, even slim ones. they all seem to have that chub/belly pooch a few inches above their mound. the only type of girl who doesnt really have it are super skinny girls

Hit the nail on the head. I'd rather not have to approach a girl about her size. It's not my fucking job to tell her that, she should look in the mirror and see it for herself.

I wouldn't count on a skinnyfat girl to "end up as the body type you like" because she may surpass that type

T H I N N
H
I
N
N

seriously though why did Veeky Forums stop liking cardio bunny and start liking fat ass and titties?

u mean
>I am skelly and have lifted for 6 months.
>My mom says i am big
>She must ber right
>R-Right

>a bodybuilder wishes he looked in the mirror and saw a bodybuilder that dominated the pro scene for years in the mirror

haha how funny imagine that

pics or gtfo lamo

blur out your face remove exif data

I wanna laugh at your delusion little guy

Thicc but not fat. Working out will always make an ass better.

I can understand why fit guys start to want fit girls. Same hobby and they spend so much time mirin muscley physiques that they become subconsciously gay and come to the conclusion that women with muscles is attractive.

incels can't afford to have preferences when it comes to women

they take what they can get

Skelly girls don't get fat later in life they shrivel up and stay skinny or get skinnier. Think Ann Coulter.

My whole family is full of skinny girls. It's disgusting.

Don't live with my parents brah

>let me laugh at a 6'2 200lb guy but not post a pic

Now the ball is in your court lets see a fucking picture

Depends on a variety of factors. If it's long term, fit. If it's short term, thick. The holy grail is both fit and thick in one package, but outside of that I prefer a girl who actively takes care of herself for anything serious. I love the thickness but I need a bit of insurance against sudden and rapid inflation, which happens to regular old skinny fat girls too, incidentally.

Fuck thick girls, they are juicy as fuck.
Marry and impregnate thin girls, they have better genes and will stay attractive much later into life.
9 times out of 10, thick girls turn into fat girls when they get older.

>It's almost like I want a skelly girl so that by the time she "let's go", she ends up as the body
I'm not sure this is a thing that actually happens. Unless you like bigger guts than tits, this is a recipe for disappointment. The girls who look good a little heavy already have naturally big tits and ass and generally look more "built" for it. My mom was a skinny B cup when she was young, blew up, and now has saggy I-don't-know-what cups that are absolutely dwarfed by her gut.

>they have better genes
Not quite. They just either do the things fat girls won't do or refrain from doing the things fat girls do. If you could get a thick girl to actually put some work in and not coast on her assets it would be more obvious that she's genetically superior.

Yea I know. Wishful thinking on my part. It's like if I could find an average girl and secretly hope she gains some of that "relationship weight" because she's comfortable. 20-30lbs, shed meet my ideal body type.

Of course you can't SAY you want her to gain weight because they take it as a free for all and don't stop. You need her in a constant state of "I'm fatter than I used to be, but user is comfortable with it, so why change?" Which also leads to self confidence issues, clingy attitude, etc.

Ahhh lies and deceit. The proper foundation to any relationship

I'm thinking you need a girl that knows when she needs work, so when she sees herself getting fat later in life, she can stop the planet from forming.

Fit guy + thick girl = disappointment

That's the best way to describe it yes. Which translates to "woman who can think critically on her own without feeling like she is being bullied into it by her man".

A rare breed.