You fall for thicc/ high test memes yet?

You fall for thicc/ high test memes yet?

>Reminder that thicc exists because the best way to guarantee that you pass on your genes is to lower your standards, and that means training your mind to like chubby girls

>Reminder that Veeky Forums almost consistently says via strawpolling that the ideal bf% for a girl is around 10-15% on average despite peddling thicc meme onto newfags

>reminder that THINN is best for gf material and you should be trying to get thinn model-tier girls instead of settling for thiccfat

>reminder that girls can have wide hips that arent covered in fat, thigh gaps arent memes

Also anyone that memes about high test women with fat on their hips looking more fertile should be shot.

A woman with fat hips and fat breasts is used fucking goods. You're a knowing or unwitting cuckold who enjoys getting sloppy seconds or wants to fuck his big mozzarella mommy

>thinn is patrician
>alphas, who have choices, get to pick the most feminine girls, but could fuck chubby if they wanted to (most dont)

>thicc is plebeian
>betas get the remaining chubby or ugly girls after alphas get their picks or they wont get to breed

Ideal body for a woman is 135-145 lbs & 5'11".

Pic related. Of course, this is assuming.

>Implying the highest test isn't men
Memes aside no one care who you want/has fucked

>5'11 skelly
>ideal
Why don't you just date high school cross country runners?

I know plenty of thicc girls who don't fuck around like that so your opinion is invalid as a general argument.

>Also anyone that memes about high test women with fat on their hips looking more fertile should be shot.

Noone cares who you know

Why do you say they're used goods?

>5'11
>140 lbs

Dude, what?

A woman looking fuller is indicative of pregnancy, not fertility

You can have all the skinny bitches OP, not interested.

I get that if their fat but how do wide hips on a normal girl indicate used goods?

wide hips are good.

Well, to be fair it all depends on proportions. Sure wider hips than androgynous-looking are good and feminine, but comically large isnt aesthetic, and you could dish out wide hip genes to your sons. I think there's a sweet spot between androgyny and comical that individuals find aesthetic, but taste is subjective and each person is different.

Hollywood hails the golden ratio as the epitome of femininity and feminine beauty, but i think the actual desirable hip to waist to bust ratio depends on the milieu at the societal, cultural and even subcultural levels.

As far as americans go, anecdotally, I still don't see chubbies getting as many guys as conventionally attractive model-tier girls.

>being this mad about other people's preferences

You might want to get some therapy and deal with your insecurities user. We're all friends here.

/thread

her head is too big

May you shouldnt provoke this with your low test/high test meme, betacuck.

My gf has the ideal body

Do you feel challenged on the internet often, user? Do you feel the need to respond provocations to your 1s and 0s digital territorial battleground? Have you ascended to a bitwarrior? Is your 48 bit address hardwired into your physical interface? Truly you are a viking of the tubes.

Did you spank her stomach and thighs just before she took that picture?

why the fuck is her stomach so red, did you punch her in the stomach user

isn't this the woman who molested her baby sister? how is she famous?

She fall asleep when sunbathing

Is this "high test men love chubby womyn" meme still a thing here? I've not been here for a while. About 3 years ago one fag would force this 24/7 just for the lulz. There was no evidence besides anecdotes by roiding anons. Everyone who disagreed was a low test beta. And Veeky Forums loves to circlejerk about their test levels.

>thigh gaps arent memes
if she has a thigh gap, she doesn't have a proper ass and her tits are prolly too small too.

You're retarded. You'd pick first or second ?

4th or 5th

3-4-5 , 2 and 6 if they're there, 7-8-9 blowjobs

>ideal bf% for a girl is around 10-15%
you just confused boys for girls
typical for /fit

>you argue with people on the internet therefore you're a loser
gr8 argument buddy

>bf% for a girl is around 10-15%
there's no way Veeky Forums says that, you bloody idiot. Women have generaly 10% higher boyd fat than man.So 20% on woman looks like a 10% on a man. 10% on a women is pro body builder tier

Do a straw poll

Who cares what 15% actually looks like, and it would look different depending on how much lean mass a girl had. Picture is irrelevant.

I'm telling you that via strawpolling that Veeky Forums almost consistently picks thin when ask to pick from anorexic, thin, chubby, fat and obese.

And that Veeky Forums selects on average 10-15 or 15-20 as the ideal body fat% ranges for a woman. This is not bmi ranges, but that would be an interesting poll to see as well.

Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!
Motherfucker!
Uggh!

My gf is thic and I have to say I'm liking it more and more. I'm not saying that you should not have standards, but that mindset is not healthy.

This. Ideal. Kek

if you are in a position where you have choices as to what girl you can date, I don't see how having highly selective taste is bad. I mean, there's more thicc for the actual chubby chasers.

memes like thicc is healthy, thicc is fertile need to stop. they're wrong. literally tumblr tier HAES shit. you DO NOT want to breed with thicc girls. I suggest you take your girl to the gym every day lest you want her to balloon within 1 years time.

I dated a thiccc girl here recently and that ass was amazing to pound from behind. Also big tits and a huge sex drive. I wasn't really that into the thiccc until/fit/ though. Now I'm taking to some lean older milf

2-4, maybe 5 by choice. Currently banging a solid 6 pushing 7 preggo lass.
Feels bad, man.

>All this mad low test betas

Enjoy pounding your skeletons and stroking your thin pachy beards

where is your beard thiccboy

this. doggystyle has never felt so good and comfy

Memes senpai

H I G H L A R D
I
G
H
L
A
R
D

>tfw high test alpha

He whole brand is tied up with being a frumpy chick no wonder she has such a shit amount of self-esteem.

Guys do any of you have the pic of that Veeky Forums blonde girl with braids and big thighs wearing shorts and lying on the ground on what looks to be a forest and there's a guy watching from the back?

too many plebs confuse thicc with fat

>tfw high test alpha

Too many plebs try to make excuses as to why they prefer fat girls

We wouldn't get as mad if you just owned it, but you beta faggots wont.

someone jizzed and shat on your waffle m8

Too many plebs are fat lmao.

Any girl can get fucked if they want, however, fat guys will stay virgins forever unless the chick is desperate.

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

15-20% is ideal for athletic females. Reproductive function gets dysfunctional or stops altogether below 12%

A bmi between 20 and 24 is the recommended range for producing a healthy pregnancy. Both excessively low bodyfat and excessively high bodyfat can negatively influence a woman's estrogen levels. Again, this is bmi though, so it will depend how tall the soon to be pregnant girl is, and bmi becomes less relevant the more standard deviations you are from the mean

Was there ever any more of this girl? Or is she the one with the weird face?

wider hips would be ideal, but this is pretty close. nice find, user.

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

my hero, but remember that is for most of the world. it's only in trumpland/burgerworworld where there are almost no fit women so to them fatties are the new normal and they work hard to pretend it's ok even desirable

Is that a cupboard above her closet door?
Intriguing.

anywhere from 2-5, 6 if she has a cute face

lel

Story time.

>into thin girls since forever
>come to Veeky Forums and fell for the hightest meme
>go on tinder
>get matched with a chick that is thicker (i could use fatter) than what I usually do
>agree to go to her place and fuck her
>get there
>she gets naked
>I realise I fell for a meme and made a huge mistake
>can't get my dick up with a woman for a first time in my life

This happened last week and I still laugh when I think about it. I'm only going to plow thin bitches from now on.

tfw high test alpha

Most actors have large heads. Part of the reason they look good on film.

>You're a knowing or unwitting cuckold

This is what tweens actually believe

xc runners are the band kids of track

How can you not tell that it's a sunburn?

Brutal. But that's what you get for listening to an anonymous anime board

kek'd heartily

this is why you don't listen to Veeky Forums

>tfw high test alpha

>not liking shitty jizz waffles

low test beta detected

BMI and bodyfat are totally unrelated

>falling for the "high test = fat" meme

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>Tfw high test alpha

disgusting. bitch needs a sandwich

So hot, where can I find more?

Disgusting. 165-175 with muscle.

Nationalist girls are best girls.

>t. low test retard
I like how you posted a woman you would never find in a high test thread because she has none of the things that make high test. You latch onto the "high test means fat" anti-high-test-meme meme but it makes you look like a moron that can't tell the difference between what you posted and a woman with big tits, hips and ass. Moron.

GOD DAMNIT LEARN HOW TO SHITPOST

it's

HIGH TEST ALPHA MANLET

LITTLE MANLETS LOVE THICC GIRLS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yup.

>low test shrimp dicks doing... whatever the fuck this is

Sorry you didn't dig it.
More for me.

are milfs a meme

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha