So I watched this movie a few days ago and laughed at how pathetic he is like everybody else...

So I watched this movie a few days ago and laughed at how pathetic he is like everybody else. But then I caught myself thinking about how nice it would be to just hold around it, act like I was in a loving relationship, just to feel some human contact even if its just simulated, how it would be better than this miserable existence.

Should I just kys? Have anybody ever lifted their way out of total neetdom? Ever gotten a gf after being a total sperg? Can I lift myself to success?

I would stop categorizing yourself and worrying about finding a mate. There's a lot of humans in the world and lots of them are reproducing, focus on gaining insight into life and death while you still have a fully cognitive human brain.

You fucking retard. The point of the movie wasn't only about developing confidence in a social setting but to also not idolise a partner or the relationship.

>tfw my parents watched this movie and got sad because they said immunity too far from being like the main character

5+ years of lifting hasn't helped at all

what movie is that?

Lars and the Real Girl

I'd probably fuck it

I got one of those I fuck it all the time I'm not into that role play shit I have a gf already I just need to constantly fuck even when she's not around and I don't like cheating.

What finally helped me out of autism was to just accept it and be an autist. Then I started to catch myself being normal after a while.

Do you have autism or any other kind of mental defect? I just can't imagine a normally functioning man buying one of these. Also, how much?

Onahole general on /jp/...

>So I watched this movie a few days ago and laughed at how pathetic he is like everybody else

You have to step back and think though.

The entire town basically played along with him because he was endearing to them.

On the contrary, no one gives a shit about you user. You could die right now and no one cares.

Hell 99% of us here could disappear and it wouldn't matter.

>Normally functioning
>on Veeky Forums

I'm pretty sure if 99% of humans disappeared you would notice.

>Will physical fitness change my ridiculous attitude towards relationships

No. You form relationships by making friends with the opposite sex and moving forward to romantic interest when you both show interest. Literally any other concept or idea or mumbo jumbo about finding the perfect one or saving yourself or whatever is your brain being retarded and your problem to deal with

Relationships are just as easy and straight forward as lifting- but they're also just as much work and effort and no amount of mind games will change the results of either.

>Implying 100% of the world happens to visit the same hand-carved Cambodian fish hook forging site.

the sperg way to making it
>you're already autistic so read a shit load of books (just google best books from 20th centruy and go thorugh your fitzgerald, hemningway, orwll. woolf etcetc)
>listen through essential /mu/ hipster music (google /mu/ music charts)
>And a third random hobby (not gaming). Movies are fine if it's something "unusal" like Ozu movies or french new wave
>Start with SL (with app) for 1-2 month with cardio if youre fat
>then work out split 5 days a week until your musles hurt
>grow a beard (if you can, clean shaven or 2-3 day beard if not)
>Buy black skinny jeans, black tees, black vans for street and black chelsea boots for formal.
>maroon beanie for winters
>Optional: Learn bit about wines or IPAs

bam your're a sexy, fragile and a bit weird (but in a cute way) 21 centruy hipster. If you don't have any friends it's because of your troubled past and internal struggels, not because of Veeky Forums, starcraft and autism.

glhf.

Just make your own real doll and give it a try. No harm no foul senpai

So gay

> to get girls you must become what you hate

no thanks man, I'd rather be a hermit and be found 2 years after I've died because of a burglar then become one of those disgusting creatures

maybe the actor on the tv screen isn't the one thats pathetic. makes you think...

Wise