Should I just say fuck it and get skinny?

>5'9 161 (already small)
>Lost 50 pounds on cut so far
>Still around 24% bodyfat.
>Doctor said I would be underweight if I cut to 140
>At school today
>"There he is! Hey Piggy!" (my nickname)
>"Flex your muscles manlet! You ain't got shit but porkchops under your skin boy!"
>Girls laugh
>"Squeal for us Piggy!"
>I curse out whole class and leave.

user I'm the same height and like 20 lbs heavier. Keep cutting.

is that your picture? if so that's definitely not 24% bf. more like 15

I'll weight less than the average woman if I keep cutting, but fuck I am still fat tho.

You're def not 24% bf btw. I'm no doubt fatter than you are and I'm at like 25%

>2016
>still go to school
nope

YES YES YES. STAY SMALL. I'm saying this as a guy who had your body and I feel for the bulking meme. Cut bodyfat and gain strength at the same time. Do NOT get fatter.

You're probably at about 18% bf, piggy.

Have you tried lifting?

Is this the "guess whats my %bf"-thread?
Would contribute if it is this thread.

Yeah I tried today

Keep trying on alternate days until you have muscles.

Simple.

How many muscles does one muscle milk build?

Negligible

that's not 24% body fat

You have a cute body, OP, I like it
10/10 would cuddle up with

More like 15-16% desu

Start getting bigger now. Don't be scared homie

your problem is not ur height and not your weight. the problem is you.
I was skinnier than you but I made girls laugh. No one fucked with me because I they dont had the guts. I was witty, funny, smart. I wasnt tall. I wasnt strong. Still I got respect. I got mirins, I got pussy. If someone fucked with me I fucking tackled them. I someone made a joke on my expense I made a whole class laughing at them. Older girls asked me out for a date.

Stop memeing and face the facts. You are too fucking dumb and beta. Now go and improve yourself you miserable shitstain and stop this "boo hoo I am a manlet I am fat this is why people dont like me".

>I curse out whole class and leave.
fucking primadonna

respect is earned.

Listen to this guy, OP.

>>At school today
>>"There he is! Hey Piggy!" (my nickname)
>>"Flex your muscles manlet! You ain't got shit but porkchops under your skin boy!"
>>Girls laugh
>>"Squeal for us Piggy!"
>>I curse out whole class and leave.
What the fuck? Did this really happen?

There's no way youre 18 if this actually happened

This everyone who started out fat is scared of bulking but really shouldn't be. Just monitor your gains closely and eat a small surplus and you'll flourish OP

Honestly, this is the best advice.

I'm your height & about 40 pounds lighter, ugly asf btw & I was always skinny. I would get picked on in junior high, but that changed only after my demeanor did.

Fake or OP is a massive faggot.

5'9" @ 127lbs here. Keep lifting dude, it sounds like you're just weak so forget cutting. Lift big, feel strong, and forget about the jealous faggots who won't ever know what it's like to lift big. I'm at about 10-15% body fat and I'm discouraged all the time but I keep it up because pic related. Be the change you giant pussy.

That's my goal body user, stop being a fucking pussy, what are your lifts man?

How much of a cuck do you have to be to have people disrespect you like that?

You idiot. Cut down till like 130. You will be "underweight" but then start building muscle. That will make you weigh a lot once you get big. Idiot

130 is spoopy skelly mode

hes easily 18% you newshit.

if he was 15% hed lose 5lbs and hed have striations all over his body while unflexed.

Just be yourself mate.

>140 at 5'9
>doctor saying underweight
I was 140 at 5'11.5 god emperor of the manlets and was still 5 pounds above overweight

seconded. cut to 10-12% you'll like your body, then you can lean bulk